Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

Are the vouchers back this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

really hope so - so feel it this week not having them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Checked Aldi's FB page and there is no mention of vouchers. I would imagine the next will possibly be Halloween and I too will find it difficult this week without the voucher. They were brill while they lasted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hiujn

Just gotta take advantage as best ya can when they are in the paper i must buy 4 next time round

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

et101 wrote: »
    Checked Aldi's FB page and there is no mention of vouchers. I would imagine the next will possibly be Halloween and I too will find it difficult this week without the voucher. They were brill while they lasted :(

yeah they were fab. My freezer is currently wedged with enough meat and fish that will last till well into October and I've enough bog roll and bin bags to do me till early 2016 at least, all at 20% discount from their already cheap prices.

Cant wait for the Xmas price wars, 1kg of carrots for 6c anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thinking Sprouts for 2cent !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thinking Sprouts for 2cent !!
    No below cost price selling of fruit and veg before Christmas - supermarkets

Most consumers against vegetable price wars

Heard a good few mention prices went up in the Germans when the vouchers came in so as to neurtralise them. And now they are gone prices stay up?

Im talking 2c sprouts that Aldi were selling up to Christmas 2013 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Heard a good few mention prices went up in the Germans when the vouchers came in so as to neurtralise them. And now they are gone prices stay up?

I think the majority of us used the vouchers in Tesco, as it's so difficult to spend €50 in Lidl or Aldi at any one time (price rises or not), that's probably why they lasted so long this time around, they just had the effect of cutting tesco's margins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    I think the majority of us used the vouchers in Tesco, as it's so difficult to spend €50 in Lidl or Aldi at any one time (price rises or not), that's probably why they lasted so long this time around, they just had the effect of cutting tesco's margins.

Wait until ye get a family to feed, its not hard to spend well over €50 euro in Aldi for your main shop! I shudder to think what we would spend in Tesco.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭bladespin

Glenbhoy wrote:

I doubt it, we have no problem dropping €100 or more in Aldi each week (similar shop cost €140ish in Tesco or Dunnes), the vouchers definitely helped.

Confirmed - No vouchers this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Confirmed - No vouchers this weekend.
    I dont know why I thanked your post :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

muffler wrote: »

I just want to blame someone ...are they any volunteers? :)

muffler wrote: »

Why for the same reason ive thanked yours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Why for the same reason ive thanked yours :pac:
    lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Cant wait for the Xmas price wars, 1kg of carrots for 6c anyone?[/QUOTE]

Now you know that you will have opened that old can of worms..... "what about the farmers"!!!! Bring on the cheap veg I say woo hoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

It's just not Christmas until I get a dozen pineapples for less than a euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Actually today I noticed that Aldi's 7.5kg potatoes were 5.99. usually about 3.20.
    I'd a look on Tesco's website and they're the same price also.
    I'm too far from Lidl to check prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

ellejay wrote: »
    Actually today I noticed that Aldi's 7.5kg potatoes were 5.99. usually about 3.20.
    I'd a look on Tesco's website and they're the same price also.
    I'm too far from Lidl to check prices.
    Prices of veg and fruit can change dramatically due to supply and seasonal or weather issues

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Prices of veg and fruit can change dramatically due to supply and seasonal or weather issues

Admit it foggy lad, its a conspiracy perpetrated by a certain media mogul who has a stake in the supply of water;)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Any Aldi Vouchers coming soon in the papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I hope they do

Until they do, Dunnes are giving out vouchers 10E off 50, I think they're just on their receipts.

Can't imagine it until Christmas but they might do one for Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I keep a Diary & just noticed Aldi had a 10e voucher in the Sunday paper this time last year. Any chance of that happening this Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

hillbloom wrote: »
    I keep a Diary & just noticed Aldi had a 10e voucher in the Sunday paper next Sunday. Any chance of that happening this Sunday

Eh:confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Eh:confused:

Last year I imagine, though it an odd thing to be in a diary

When there's vouchers someone will post it - bouncing the thread to ask is pointless, and annoying for everyone else who assumes that a bounce means there are vouchers. Please stop - you've done it twice now.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

hillbloom wrote: »
    I keep a Diary & just noticed Aldi had a 10e voucher in the Sunday paper this time last year. Any chance of that happening this Sunday

Aldi ran vouchers continuously every week from October to Christmas last year.

This year is NOT last year. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If they do come back report this post and we will re-open the thread, can stay closed in the meantime before the rage of no vouchers set in after the thread getting the bumped.

Closed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Read on FB that aldi €10 voucher in the Sunday world and Indo this weekend. Anyone else hear anything?

Source : Beady Eye Bargains FB page.

Apologies if already posted, but couldn't find a thread and previous one was locked IIRC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement