Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Tesco are doing 25% back off 6 bottles of wine.

12 of these http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=274683791 for 54.

so with the voucher your getting 12 bottles of nice wine for 44 euro!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Quackster wrote: »
    Will be stocking up on a few months worth of phone credit in Tesco/Lidl over the next few weeks!

Are the vouchers valid for phone credits in lidl/tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭prodsc

ted1 wrote: »
    Tesco are doing 25% back off 6 bottles of wine.

12 of these http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=274683791 for 54.

so with the voucher your getting 2 bottles of nice wine for 44 euro!!!

taste before buying this..certainly not 2 for 44!!

(or 1 for €3.66)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭nirvana78

Woohoo, I'd say there are people like me all over Ireland who done a big "yes" when they seen this today. If you're out there let's all join forces and do a big thumbs up. I'm already planning my shopping for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nirvana78 wrote: »
    let's all join forces and do a big thumbs up.

pg4TYQs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

nirvana78 wrote: »
    Woohoo, I'd say there are people like me all over Ireland who done a big "yes" when they seen this today. If you're out there let's all join forces and do a big thumbs up. I'm already planning my shopping for next week!

totally I had been holdings off on the big shop, will be stocking up on pasta, food for the freezer, mouthwashes , cleaning products etc to do me for a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭ted1

prodsc wrote: »
    taste before buying this..certainly not 2 for 44!!

(or 1 for €3.66)

Haha fixed that, it's 12 bottles, have tasted it several times and it's good

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭nirvana78

muffler wrote: »
    pg4TYQs.jpg

I love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Is it not in the Sun:(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It is yeh see post 774

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭johnire

I can't remember but can you use them in Tescos as part payment towards cigarettes?
    Thanks
    Its in today's indo.roll on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

I'm so glad these vouchers are out. I just don't know how I could do Christmas without an Aldi voucher. Nothing says "It's Christmas" as a trip to Aldi with a voucher from the paper. I can barely contain myself skipping down the aisles and taking in the joyful, festive , nay opulant, surroundings of this most wonderful store. All is right with the world. God bless us, every one.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

mac.in wrote: »

Officially no. It slips through.
    johnire wrote: »
    I can't remember but can you use them in Tescos as part payment towards cigarettes?
    Thanks

No, that'd be illegal*. If it slips through the staff member is probably going to get fired, so I wouldn't even try - but as the smokes are usually at Customer Service who are who get called to intervene in disputes they're very unlikely to even consider it.

*various Health Promotion Acts dating back to the 1980s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

vicwatson wrote: »
    It is yeh see post 774

yeah right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭johnire

No problem...that's great I have plenty of other stuff to get!
    Many thanks

L1011 wrote: »

No, that'd be illegal*. If it slips through the staff member is probably going to get fired, so I wouldn't even try - but as the smokes are usually at Customer Service who are who get called to intervene in disputes they're very unlikely to even consider it.

*various Health Promotion Acts dating back to the 1980s

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

mac.in wrote: »

Nothing in the Lidl voucher terms and conditions saying you can't use them to buy phone credit in Lidl and I have never been refused in Lidl.

Nothing in the Tesco competitor voucher terms and conditions excluding phone credit either and, likewise, I have never been refused in Tesco.

Of course, some competitor coupons (Dunnes, SuperValu) with have phone credit listed as an exclusion on the voucher itself but this has never proved an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Quackster wrote: »
    Nothing in the Lidl voucher terms and conditions saying you can't use them to buy phone credit in Lidl and I have never been refused in Lidl.

Nothing in the Tesco competitor voucher terms and conditions excluding phone credit either and, likewise, I have never been refused in Tesco.

Of course, some competitor coupons (Dunnes, SuperValu) with have phone credit listed as an exclusion on the voucher itself but this has never proved an issue.

"normal Clubcard exclusions" is the cover term there.

Everything slips through if you read the thread - gift cards put in with some "normal" shopping is a common trick.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

"normal Clubcard exclusions" is the cover term there.

Everything slips through if you read the thread - gift cards put in with some "normal" shopping is a common trick.

I've had a few Tesco spend & save vouchers with phone credit listed as a specific exclusion but most Tesco spend & save vouchers I've had didn't. So phone credit doesn't qualify as a normal Clubcard exclusion.

Gift cards used to slip through but there has been a specific clamp down on them in the past few months.

If anyone is wary of using these to buy phone credit in Tesco, just be sensible. Use the self-service tills where available and limit yourself to one €20 topup voucher per €50 shop.

Also remember if you have a Lidl voucher, you can use it to buy phone credit in Lidl no problem.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

35moa6s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sbmellencamp

Sunday World has BOTH vouchers in tomorrow's paper. €10 off Lidl and €10 Aldi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Sbmellencamp

€10 off Aldi and €10 off Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump. It's today

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

Valid from today the 6th Dec until close of business Sunday 13th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 27,960 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Sunday World has BOTH vouchers in tomorrow's paper. €10 off Lidl and €10 Aldi.

Don't think it did have both. I say the Lidl one in the Sunday World and the Aldi Voucher in the Sunday Independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Don't think it did have both. I say the Lidl one in the Sunday World and the Aldi Voucher in the Sunday Independent.

It says on the front page that the Lidl voucher inside, it's on page 2 but there's Aldi voucher inside as well, page 13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

so the Sunday World has a Lidl & Aldi ,,,,,,€10 off €50 spend that I can redeem both in Tesco. Is that correct? sorry for being too lay to read back through thread.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    so the Sunday World has a Lidl & Aldi ,,,,,,€10 off €50 spend that I can redeem both in Tesco. Is that correct? sorry for being too lay to read back through thread.:o

Yes.

But I think you can't redeem both vouchers in a single transaction of €50 or more; may be I'm wrong too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,960 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

tema wrote: »
    It says on the front page that the Lidl voucher inside, it's on page 2 but there's Aldi voucher inside as well, page 13.

I didn't flick that far ahead :) thanks for that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Well, my local Aldi in Ballybofey was flooded yesterday / last night so no chance of using the voucher today or perhaps a couple of days. Drove past it a wee while ago and the gates to the car park, which is still flooded, are closed and loads of mops and buckets on display inside the shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Howjoe1 wrote: »

If you spend €100 most Tesco staff will accept the 2 of them in one transaction best check with customer services (and revert back if there are any questions) before you do your shopping as it can vary!

Got 2 pre pay top ups worth 20 each the daily star and 8.50 worth of shopping yesterday for €40 in Tesco thanks to this voucher :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement