Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

muffler wrote: »
    Well, my local Aldi in Ballybofey was flooded yesterday / last night so no chance of using the voucher today or perhaps a couple of days. Drove past it a wee while ago and the gates to the car park, which is still flooded, are closed and loads of mops and buckets on display inside the shop

any idea of a price on the mops and buckets?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Can the aldi vouchers be used online for Tesco shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

piperh wrote: »
    Can the aldi vouchers be used online for Tesco shop?

Yeah, you give the voucher to the driver before you sign for your shopping and they add it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

brightkane wrote: »
    any idea of a price on the mops and buckets?!:D
    They're water damaged so should be cheap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Are the tubs of ROSES on offer in Aldi today for 4.99e or is it next Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 overcharged

Got 2 pre pay top ups worth 20 each the daily star

On what page did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭prodsc

hillbloom wrote: »
    Are the tubs of ROSES on offer in Aldi today for 4.99e or is it next Thursday.

Thursday for the Roses. Still doing Celebrations for €4.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

prodsc wrote: »
    Thursday for the Roses. Still doing Celebrations for €4.99.

Thats true but there were some on sale today in Aldi/The Glen/Waterford, only 3 boxes left when I was there 2hrs ago.

They also had slabs of bud €25 but no other slabs again these weren't due for sale till Thursday. Seems like if they get stock in they throw them straight out on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Yeah, you give the voucher to the driver before you sign for your shopping and they add it on.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

piperh wrote: »
    Thank you.

Recommend you write order number on this, the driver has to hand back to base and €10 refund is applied to your card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Recommend you write order number on this, the driver has to hand back to base and €10 refund is applied to your card
    I too prefer the same as u said.

Got 2 pre pay top ups worth 20 each the daily star

Did you get it in Lidl/Tesco?

If you spend €100 most Tesco staff will accept the 2 of them in one transaction best check with customer services (and revert back if there are any questions) before you do your shopping as it can vary!

Got 2 pre pay top ups worth 20 each the daily star and 8.50 worth of shopping yesterday for €40 in Tesco thanks to this voucher :)

Let's say if I buy a single item that is =/> 100, is there a chance that they accept both coupons?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

If you spend €100 most Tesco staff will accept the 2 of them in one transaction best check with customer services (and revert back if there are any questions) before you do your shopping as it can vary!

On Saturday, the woman in front of me in Tesco used 5 vouchers to pay for her shopping - the till lady (is that the right term?) simply stopped checking out after every 50 quid or so, then the customer handed over a voucher and paid for the remainder. And on it went. For hours. Saved 50 quid on about 260 quid's worth of shopping though, so good on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

mac.in wrote: »
    Let's say if I buy a single item that is =/> 100, is there a chance that they accept both coupons?

Very, very unlikely. Would be outside the T&Cs but things get by sometimes.

There is usually a 20 off 100 voucher the last weekend before Christmas from Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭ted1

corblimey wrote: »
    On Saturday, the woman in front of me in Tesco used 5 vouchers to pay for her shopping - the till lady (is that the right term?) simply stopped checking out after every 50 quid or so, then the customer handed over a voucher and paid for the remainder. And on it went. For hours. Saved 50 quid on about 260 quid's worth of shopping though, so good on her.

She would have saved much more by going straight to Aldi

ted1 wrote: »

Depends what she was buying - the stuff I buy in Tesco is either the same price or entirely unavailable in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I did the same buying wine in Tesco last night, got 25% off and used 2 Lidl vouchers. I think I read previously some boardsies had managed to get Tesco to take 2 vouchers on a €100 shop but my checkout person couldn't get her head around that (or wasn't allowed), so after some discussion with a supervisor put it through in 2 transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The only way I could see this happening is if you found a cashier who is foolish or disgruntled enough to allow you buy a €50 tesco voucher with one of the lidl/aldi vouchers. Then this could be used with your second lidl/aldi one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

corblimey wrote: »

If you get the right checkout operator in Aldi they will do the same. We have used multiple vouchers in Aldi before.

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Very, very unlikely. Would be outside the T&Cs but things get by sometimes.

There is usually a 20 off 100 voucher the last weekend before Christmas from Aldi.

Yes. I was thinking in the same line like you.

I think if one's shopping bag contains multiple items that totally costs =/> €100 but can be split to two shopping bags of €50 each, then the cashier will bill it once and take two coupons together as it doesn't make a difference of splitting it into two transactions or making it one transaction. But it the shopping bag has one single item, I doubt the cashier honours two coupons; again it depends on the cashier at the till though the rules says it can't be.

fdevine wrote: »
    If you get the right checkout operator in Aldi they will do the same. We have used multiple vouchers in Aldi before.

But the terms and conditions say 2 vouchers per person per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,308 ✭✭✭CH3OH

But the terms and conditions say 2 vouchers per person per day.

Can't see that on an Aldi voucher

CH3OH wrote: »
    Can't see that on an Aldi voucher

The conditions are in Tesco website. Sorry adding link is not working. So the link is given below like this.
    www.tesco.ie/CompetitorCoupons (Don't hit the direct link; copy and paste the words (url) for the details)

If you're worried about them enforcing that, keep using different checkouts and stop using your clubcard after two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

ted1 wrote: »

Would she?
    In aldi today noticed prices higher than normal
    Seems those who haven't vouchers are payin for those who have

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Would she?

On what products?

I pay fairly close attention to my regular Aldi products and the only price change I've noticed is that the McGraths tea has got cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    No sh1t Sherlock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

So not sure if I'm getting this right or not. I have two vouchers so if I spend over €100 at Aldi on groceries this week I will need to divide groceries up into two transactions of €50 each?

• Advertisement

GatsbyGal wrote: »
    So not sure if I'm getting this right or not. I have two vouchers so if I spend over €100 at Aldi on groceries this week I will need to divide groceries up into two transactions of €50 each?

Yes. The checkout operator should be willing to stop at 50 for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement