Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

patch wrote: »
    No need to Bully the poster lads, it's fairly obvious she was getting 20 credit and a bottle of tan for 40 instead of 50.
    Have some manners.
    ##

thanks

im not fluent in cork im only exiled in cork.., I didn't think it would be that hard to understand what I meant.. so to clear the air. I meant its a pitty you can no longer use the voucher for credit. Im on a 20 euro a month plan plus Tesco sell the fake tan I use. So I was able to get good savings with the vouchers the last while on such purchases ( an no I don't wear fake tan the whole time)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

I find the best way to get information on vouchers is to check Aldi and Lidl's FB pages. Here it will tell you when and where the vouchers (if any) will be. It can get confusing when there is conflicting information floating around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I didn't get to get my copies of the sun on Saturday:mad: If anyone has any aldi or lidl vouchers they won't be using I would appreciate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

foggy_lad wrote: »
    I didn't get to get my copies of the sun on Saturday:mad: If anyone has any aldi or lidl vouchers they won't be using I would appreciate them.

Pm me yr address and you can have one of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Little bit cheeky but has anyone else got one they're not going to be using?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭taytobreath

no vouchers this week I checked their facebook and nothing about vouchers, they must be finished now that kids are back to school and so on

Saw earlier on Twitter to watch the space re vouchers - never say never

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Little bit cheeky but has anyone else got one they're not going to be using?

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Lads, ladies (mods if this is in wrong section please move)

Considering buying a slow cooker, and I see one is coming into Aldi in the morning.

Can anyone who owns one tell me, how exactly do they work, (ok I know the cook things, eh slowly...)

But, say for examples of I am currently making a free, I will do it in stages, ie beef then onion, then water, etc etc etc.

Am I right in thinking that with a slow cooker, I could in theory throw all the ingredients in the cooker the night before, and turn it on when I leave the house in the am, and when I get home in the evening, a stew (for example) will be ready to eat?

Surely its not this simple.

Lads, ladies (mods if this is in wrong section please move)

Considering buying a slow cooker, and I see one is coming into Aldi in the morning.

Can anyone who owns one tell me, how exactly do they work, (ok I know the cook things, eh slowly...)

But, say for examples of I am currently making a free, I will do it in stages, ie beef then onion, then water, etc etc etc.

Am I right in thinking that with a slow cooker, I could in theory throw all the ingredients in the cooker the night before, and turn it on when I leave the house in the am, and when I get home in the evening, a stew (for example) will be ready to eat?

Surely its not this simple.

It really is that simple! I haven't used the Aldi one but they all work the same way. Exactly how you described above :)

• Advertisement

Wha? In the ALDI voucher thread? Agh heeeree leave ih ou

vicwatson wrote: »
    Wha? In the ALDI voucher thread? Agh heeeree leave ih ou

Yeah it's not exactly the right place, but in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?!

:) people click in thinking they've announced a new voucher for the weekend and they see a thread about slow cookers ! Just sayin'

• Registered Users Posts: 65,053 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Yeah it's not exactly the right place, but in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?!

It does as there is a dedicated slow cooker thread in this forum on the first few pages!!!

Here it is if you don't want to search for it yourself:

Linky

There was me thinking there was a voucher in one of the papers in the next few days :(

unkel wrote: »
    It does as there is a dedicated slow cooker thread in this forum on the first few pages!!!

Linky

There was me thinking there was a voucher in one of the papers in the next few days :(

I have no interest in the slow cooker thread! I didn't ask the question! I just thought it's a lot easier to answer a very simple question, than debate whether it's in the right thread or not!

Not trying to take thread off topic, cheers whiplashy, exactly the advice I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

The Sunday Indo keeps choppin' and changing between LIDL and ALDI vouchers every other week, doesn;t seem to be any rythym or consistency to it, it possibly just goes to the highest bidder?! Learnt this the hard way a couple of weeks back by trying to redeem a LIDL voucher in ALDI, on autopilot! Luckily, I live near both so it's of little concern which to shop in, but it could prove a PITA for some!

:) people click in thinking they've announced a new voucher for the weekend and they see a thread about slow cookers ! Just sayin'
    unkel wrote: »

Linky

If it soothes your pain guys, I was thinking of using my voucher to acquire a slow cooker for €8.

Jeez.

Confirmed No Vouchers this weekend:(:(

Twit

"Hi there are no vouchers in the paper this weekend."

Step up now Lidl, don't let us down !!

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Twit

Most optimistic possibility is they're just taking a break for a week to judge the impact on sales.

With no visible end in sight to Dunnes's campaign though, I'd say Aldi vouchers will be back soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Had I known that I would have bought 2 Suns last Saturday and use the 2nd voucher next Sunday. Too late now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Quackster wrote: »
    Most optimistic possibility is they're just taking a break for a week to judge the impact on sales.
    So no shopping allowed for Boardsies in either Lidl or Aldi this week. Everyone got it. :D

Foggy lad I want me voucher back :D:D:D:P

Foggy lad I want me voucher back :D:D:D:P
    The Manager in Carlow Hanover has it for you.

Not trying to take thread off topic, cheers whiplashy, exactly the advice I needed.

Pm sent with some more detailed information

Cheers foggy, I will use my voucher to go towards my slow cooker that I will purchase from Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,221 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Twit

Tesco will be delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

If it soothes your pain guys, I was thinking of using my voucher to acquire a slow cooker for €8.

Jeez.

Hahaha now that's what I call staying on topic off topic love it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Are there any vouchers today?..this is not the weekend ,hence my question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hiujn

no vouchers no worries used 2 during the week so i won't have to go back next week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement