Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I went in today to do my weekly shop with the voucher and somehow came out with a soft close toilet seat in my trolley. It's actually not bad and I'll probably go back in again next weekend to buy two more. (there were plenty in stock in Ashbourne) Fingers crossed there'll be a voucher in the papers again next week! A bit off topic here but would anyone know how long the specials typically stay on the shelves before being removed completely?

Specials are sold til they are gone. If not sold, they reduce them, end up in the bargain section!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

The voucher is on the inside front page , and if you could find a shop in the morning sending back a batch of non-sellers , they might give you one .

If they have them, they will sell one. They have to send the whole paper back for a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

vicwatson wrote: »
    Come on Aldi do The Saturday Sun for €1.00, puleeeaasssseee

Foggylad brings good news !!;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=96822283&postcount=996

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Pipmae

There is an Aldi voucher in the Irish Independent today (Thursday 3rd September).

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Pipmae wrote: »
    There is an Aldi voucher in the Irish Independent today (Thursday 3rd September).

Also in The Sun on Saturday which only costs €1..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I got a free Indo in Aldi today, minus the voucher of course:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

On TV3 on Ireland am in the mornings they show the fronts of todays papers at about 8.10am, maybe they repeat it too, or have it earlier. You can spot the vouchers on them.

There are now saturday and sunday versions of ireland am where I expect they will do the same, if you were up that early.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,366 ✭✭✭✭ted1

rubadub wrote: »
    On TV3 on Ireland am in the mornings they show the fronts of todays papers at about 8.10am, maybe they repeat it too, or have it earlier. You can spot the vouchers on them.

There are now saturday and sunday versions of ireland am where I expect they will do the same, if you were up that early.

https://twitter.com/aldi_ireland <-- saves you having to watch Ireland AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

https://www.aldi.ie/en/about-aldi/information/voucher-terms-and-conditions/
    In the Sun today 1 euro paper, yay!
    Pick up your papers and save €10 at Aldi
    Irish Independent - Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September.

Irish Sun - Saturday 5th September.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

4€ for 40€ worth of vouchers. Sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

vicwatson wrote: »
    4€ for 40€ worth of vouchers. Sorted
    You must be a big spender! That's €200 worth of shopping. Gift card or phone top-up option no longer working around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hiujn

Got 2 this morning :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry for the stupid question, but can anyone tell me if Lidl accepts these vouchers? I know Tesco does.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,876 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Clareman wrote: »
    Sorry for the stupid question, but can anyone tell me if Lidl accepts these vouchers? I know Tesco does.
    Nope!...at least not according to previous replies here in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Clareman wrote:

Lidi only take lidl vouchers, there's a voucher in today's indo. Aldi only take aldi vouchers, there's one in today's sun. Tesco take them all.

leck wrote: »
    You must be a big spender! That's €200 worth of shopping. Gift card or phone top-up option no longer working around here.

Bargain alert, 12 children to feed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

is that in Tesco. I got 20 euro phone credit with it only 3 wks ago

is that in Tesco. I got 20 euro phone credit with it only 3 wks ago
    So did I and also got gift cards recently, after others said they were no longer able to buy either gift cards or phone top-up with voucher, but I've been turned down flat this week and last week for both phone top-up and gift cards. I don't know if this decision is coming from corporate or if it's at the local store level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Why do they keep changing the days/papers?! Does anyone know if they're going to be in any of the Sunday papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Why do they keep changing the days/papers?! Does anyone know if they're going to be in any of the Sunday papers?

Not this weekend anyway.
    Irish Independent - Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September.
    Irish Sun - Saturday 5th September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I wonder wats d story with next week? Its possible that today could be the last day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

So did I and also got gift cards recently, after others said they were no longer able to buy either gift cards or phone top-up with voucher, but I've been turned down flat this week and last week for both phone top-up and gift cards. I don't know if this decision is coming from corporate or if it's at the local store level.

Its been a decision from HQ since day one - they just seem to be making sure its followed finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

L1011 wrote: »
    Its been a decision from HQ since day one - they just seem to be making sure its followed finally.

a dam then between we 20 euro a month tariff and a bottle of the tan I use they were working out well for me

a dam then between we 20 euro a month tariff and a bottle of the tan I use they were working out well for me
    What on earth does this mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

What on earth does this mean?

I think you need to be from Cork to understand.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

Supercell wrote: »
    I think you need to be from Cork to understand.
    no makes no sense to me either and im fluent in Cork speak like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

no makes no sense to me either and im fluent in Cork speak like.

I believe they are speaking in jive, now give me some skin blood

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭patch

No need to Bully the poster lads, it's fairly obvious she was getting 20 credit and a bottle of tan for 40 instead of 50.
    Have some manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Ad for the Sunday Independent on the radio said there was a voucher in todays paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Its a Lidl 10 euro off 50 voucher in the Independent today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement