Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

so where are the aldi vouchers this weekend?

joking :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere or not...

Was needing to use a voucher by today, and had done €30 of shopping (was only ducking in, as I needed to get home asap), and was going to get remaining €20 in Tesco vouchers, but till lady said that they don't allow that anymore.

Anyone else had same issue in other Tescos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

soc wrote: »

Was needing to use a voucher by today, and had done €30 of shopping (was only ducking in, as I needed to get home asap), and was going to get remaining €20 in Tesco vouchers, but till lady said that they don't allow that anymore.

It was always in the T&Cs that vouchers weren't included I believe, it was just some checkout people did it anyway-->it was abused so they got their orders to stop i'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

When checking the ALDI website, there s no date at all on the page to say when it was updated or on what date the voucher is in the relevant paper !! It would be a help. NO DATE WHATSOEVER ON THE AD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just hear ad on radio for Sindo, it said Aldi voucher is in it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,096 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

soc wrote: »

Went into Tesco yday, got 4 big bottles of kronenburg and a Tesco gift card with €50 on it, they accepted the voucher no problem so effectively got the beer for free. Gonna pick up the indo now, and use that coupon with the gift card later in the week for another tenner off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Tesco stopped the practice of getting gift cards or vouchers. However you will find some staff may sell them, I know in my local one none of the staff will sell them, got the s-indo today, will plan a big shop in Aldi late in the week,

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Just got the independent, Aldi voucher is in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,700 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Can you use the vouchers towards mobile phones in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Can you use the vouchers towards mobile phones in Tesco?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 fmichelle_4cn

i recently received a 10 euro off code for 60euro online shopping. could i use aldi voucher in the shopping? so it will cost me only 40 for 60euro shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hiujn

Just got the independent, Aldi voucher is in it.

At 2.90 there isn't much savings there.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

put away your calculator and abacus, it comes to a saving of 7.10 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

hiujn wrote: »
    At 2.90 there isn't much savings there.

€7.10 all the same. Better than a kick in the nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

i recently received a 10 euro off code for 60euro online shopping. could i use aldi voucher in the shopping? so it will cost me only 40 for 60euro shopping

I'd imagine they aren't stackable. Read the terms and conditions on the aldi voucher, tesco should abide by them (if its tesco you are referring to)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Used this today, picked up some great steaks for dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,057 ✭✭✭✭unkel

hexosan wrote: »
    €7.10 all the same. Better than a kick in the nuts.

+1

Gave the Sindo to my mother in law who likes reading it. €7.10 is still a nice saving on an already cheap €50 Aldi shop (taking in some of the super 6 etc.)

Got the Lidl one too which I immediately used in Tesco. Paper went straight into the bin. Still another €7.60 saving on my €55 shop in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've never gotten one of these before. Have one this week for our grocery shop and am trying to decide aldi or tesco. Decisions decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Whispered wrote: »
    Have one this week for our grocery shop and am trying to decide aldi or tesco. Decisions decisions.
    I check tesco online for current offers. I would never usually spend €50 in one go, I usually walk to the shop, so look for expensive things like washing powder or light bulbs etc. If I am short a bottle of spirits will not go to waste.

Our normal shop would come to 50 or 60 so I'll stick with aldi and get a few luxuries this week i think. Maybe an extra bottle of wine. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

I used my voucher on Sunday only to realise outside the store that the 10€ reduction wasn't shown on the bottom of the receipt, went back inside and it was thankfully immediately refunded.

Might be something to keep an eye on for those of you like me, who depending on how cranky the kids are, don't always check receipts.

haha I go around calculating roughly in my head as I shop so I'd have a fair idea. Thankfully my 8 month old hasn't yet decided he hates to shop so I'm ok for now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 chubbs2011

Just checked the aldi website and the only voucher this week is on sunday. Didnt get one last week for tomorrows shopping so was hoping there would be on ein the paper to orrow but doesnt look like it. Wonder will this be the last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

chubbs2011 wrote: »
    Wonder will this be the last week?
    No, see this post where I quoted from an email I got from their customer support team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No voucher in tomorrows paper then? Or should that be the lidl voucher ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just in Sunday indo lads and lassies by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I think we really miss the €1 sun on a Saturday for the Aldi vouchers. Come on Aldi !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

vicwatson wrote: »
    I think we really miss the €1 sun on a Saturday for the Aldi vouchers. Come on Aldi !

Are there other papers competing to get the Aldi voucher, as i've noticed it's not been in the Sun recently or is it in different papers on diff. days?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,700 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are there other papers competing to get the Aldi voucher, as i've noticed it's not been in the Sun recently or is it in different papers on diff. days?

Not sure, it would be interesting to see what terms there is, I would assume that the papers are possibly putting something towards the vouchers, perhaps they do the advertising or brochure inserts free that week or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Not sure, it would be interesting to see what terms there is, I would assume that the papers are possibly putting something towards the vouchers, perhaps they do the advertising or brochure inserts free that week or something.

Yeah, i wonder what the T&C's are, as i was that used to getting it in the sun, as my neighbour gives me his Lidl one out of the SunWorld also as he only shops a little.
    As we mainly shop in Lidl, as i usually give my Aldi one to someone who has a lot of shopping!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement