Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM - You do the maps *Mod request post #667*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

just saw a good tip on the todayfm website - if you install the todayfm app on your phone/android, you'll get a push notification a few minutes before they do the clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I have the TOday FM app and haven't got any notifications. Maybe it's my settings. I'll mess around with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

scarlet43 wrote: »
    just saw a good tip on the todayfm website - if you install the todayfm app on your phone/android, you'll get a push notification a few minutes before they do the clue.

Louise Duffy mentioned this feature last week - its on the new todayfm app!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭prodsc

You only have 30 mins after MC gives the last clue to get the answer in, AFAIK.

prodsc wrote: »
    You only have 30 mins after MC gives the last clue to get the answer in, AFAIK.

It might be an idea for anyone putting up the last clue or answer to include the time it was given out at or the time you have until to submit your answer. Lousie has said she'll give the 4th clue in 3 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

I've been taking note of the times. If they are the same tomorrow then it could be a case of them being given out at the same time daily. If not, it means having to listen for 12 hours! .....or just come look at this thread and enter!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭galwaygirl2

Great to see everyone helping each other out. Next clue in 3 mins :) I got two notifications and you still have a few mins between getting the notification and the clue being given out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭prodsc

No 4. 7016

Louise Duffy answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Louise's number is 7016

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agore21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

I wonder what the 16 theme has to do with it...seeing all numbers are being added together it's pointless but hardly a coincidence!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

lambayire wrote: »
    "Remember, you have to add up all 5 numbers from that day and text the word MAPS followed by your 4-digit answer and your name and location to 53102."

I really dislike the location bit of the text entry. It's like they are trying to spread the winners around the country.

Maybe it's to avoid the situation whereby they read out "and the winner is... Sean Murphy!" and 10,000 people around the country think they've won.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭galwaygirl2

sebcity wrote: »
    I wonder what the 16 theme has to do with it...seeing all numbers are being added together it's pointless but hardly a coincidence!?
    I dont think its a coincidence. Was just thinking maybe the answer is 10,000 . That would mean the last ans would have to be 1166. Keeping with the 16 theme. Think Ive too much time on my hands lol

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

I dont think its a coincidence. Was just thinking maybe the answer is 10,000 . That would mean the last ans would have to be 1166. Keeping with the 16 theme. Think Ive too much time on my hands lol
    good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciartastix

i think they said it would be a four digit number though

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

ciartastix wrote: »
    i think they said it would be a four digit number though
    Better spot lol

In the next half hour the fifth and final clue...so says Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

Just got a notification from the app

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

Same here, does that mean it'll be in the next few mins?

Brian_Dart wrote: »
    Same here, does that mean it'll be in the next few mins?

Based on previous notifications today - in about 10 minutes I'd say

Just noticed it says on their website "Once Matt Cooper reads out the last clue, you have until 5.30 pm to text in your answer for that day" so thats means he will always give the last clue between 4.30 and 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

last number is 25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

"At the end of the promenade in Lahinch Co. Clare you'll see the County Council lifeguard station. On the opposite footpath across the entrance to the footpath you'll see a speed limit sign. The two digit number is the number for this show."

25 so the answer is 8859

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

Text sent, good luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

I can't text the 53102 on the 48 network

Advertisement