Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 38 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mig
    Pva ivan kos
    sanchez Haz Ozil Hendo
    ndoye Kane aguero
    myhill alder walters wolly

I've 2 f.ts and 2.3 in the bank. Anyone any suggestions I'd be prepared to make 2 or 3 transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Looking to ditch Arsenal players, Have Giroud/Sanchez/Ozil.

Possibly Lukaku for Giroud.
    Yaya in for Sanchez.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mig
    Pva ivan kos
    sanchez Haz Ozil Hendo
    ndoye Kane aguero

I've 2 f.ts and 2.3 in the bank. Anyone any suggestions I'd be prepared to make 2 or 3 transfers.

Hendo > Philips, Kane > Lukaku?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Defoe out for someone who actually has the talent to score a goal or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

could a 30 point gap be bridged at all.. or is it hopeless... im going captain bolasie and hope for a mane style outting form him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mig
    Pva ivan kos
    sanchez Haz Ozil Hendo
    ndoye Kane aguero

You need players with something to play for so I'd keep N'Doye. Henderson to Milner perhaps (could be his last game at the Etihad) and Kane to Benteke/Lukaku.

Myhill
    Kos PVA Bertrand (Woolschied, Baird)
    Hazard Sanchez Silva Mata (Cork)
    Aguero Kane Giroud.
    0.4 mil banked.

Have 2 fts. Any suggestions? My opponent has six of my front eight - the differences being Cambiasso and Bolaise to Mata and Cork - and has Panti as his only playing keeper. He only has one transfer. His defenders are Cresswell, Clyne, Terry, Craig Dawson and Alex Bruce.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

cremeegg wrote: »
    could a 30 point gap be bridged at all.. or is it hopeless... im going captain bolasie and hope for a mane style outting form him

Of course its possible how likely it is depends on how similar the teams are. There will be 30 point gaps being made up all over the place this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Myhill (ars)
    Terry (SUN) Bellerin (WBA) Schlupp (QPR) // pva (ars) Alder (mci)
    Sanchez (WBA) Ramsey (WBA) Silva (SOU) Hazard (SUN) / Cambiasso (QPR)
    Aguero (SOU) Benteke (BUR) / Kane (eve)

Planned transfer. Either Cambiasso to a max £5.2m midfielder and bench Kane or Kane to a max £6.2m striker. On paper that'd make me a pretty strong squad with 9 to 10 of my outfield players at home.

But Bellerin, Sanchez, Ramsey & Benteke could well be rested... which would turn my team into a fairly weak one all of a sudden...

So 3 questions:
    1. N'Doye or Perez worth it since they're both at home and have somethign at stake?

2. Young worth it? In good form but United have nothing to play for and are away to a team fighting for its survival.

3. What are the Arsenal and Villa fans are thinking about their respective team rotations for GW38?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Lemlin wrote: »
    Myhill
    Kos PVA Bertrand (Woolschied, Baird)
    Hazard Sanchez Silva Mata (Cork)
    Aguero Kane Giroud.
    0.4 mil banked.

Have 2 fts. Any suggestions? My opponent has six of my front eight - the differences being Cambiasso and Bolaise to Mata and Cork - and has Panti as his only playing keeper. He only has one transfer. His defenders are Cresswell, Clyne, Terry, Craig Dawson and Alex Bruce.

Maybe a Leicester def for Bertrand. If Wollscheid was playing he'd be a good option but it's not the case.
    And upfront N'Doye or Perez are the ones who have something at stake. Though I'm not yet sure how worth it they are (as I just wondered in my previous post). If you do Bertrand -> Morgan how much you'd have to "upgrade" Kane?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

The FWA @theofficialfwa · 6m 6 minutes ago
    Footballer of the Year Eden Hazard has had emergency dental surgery and will be unable to collect his award in person tonight.

Hazard tried to delay the surgery but had to have three wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday and is still in considerable pain.

Hazard will almost certainly miss Chelsea’s final game against Sunderland - the first Premier League game he will have missed this season

:eek::eek::eek:

The Twitter doesn't have the blue tick next to it but is followed by a few of the journos I follow

Footballer of the Year Eden Hazard has had emergency dental surgery and will be unable to collect his award in person tonight.

Hazard tried to delay the surgery but had to have three wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday and is still in considerable pain.

Hazard will almost certainly miss Chelsea’s final game against Sunderland - the first Premier League game he will have missed this season

:eek::eek::eek:

The Twitter doesn't have the blue tick next to it but is followed by a few of the journos I follow

Well that would certainly make things interesting. That account is the one linked from the FWA site so gives the story a good bit more credibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Balls.
    Those who sold Hazard have gotten really lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hull have never won a match in May in the PL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hazard is 50% chance of playing on the FPL site now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Well that is a pleasant surprise! I was going to bring him is as a blocker but that may force my rival to get rid of him. He can't really chance one of his big guns not playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

If Hazard is out I might do Hazard & Sterling to Mata and Silva.

Make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Myhill (ars) or Mignolet (sto)???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Silva in for Fab, straight swap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

3 wisdom teeth out apparently - yaya it is then

iroced wrote: »
    Maybe a Leicester def for Bertrand. If Wollscheid was playing he'd be a good option but it's not the case.
    And upfront N'Doye or Perez are the ones who have something at stake. Though I'm not yet sure how worth it they are (as I just wondered in my previous post). If you do Bertrand -> Morgan how much you'd have to "upgrade" Kane?

Bertrand to Wasileski who is 3.9 and a Leicester defender, would leave me 8.4 million to upgrade Kane.

If Hazard is out, I'll be looking at Yaya.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,160 ✭✭✭✭km79

took a -4 last night
    will be -8 if haz is out
    most will captain aguero now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I won't do any transfers this week, the squad is fully fit (so far!).

unkymo wrote: »
    I won't do any transfers this week, the squad is fully fit (so far!).

Roll it over to GW1 next season nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Transfers for Gameweek 38 must be confirmed by 24 May 11:30.?? with all games at 3 would it not be later?

redarmy wrote: »
    Transfers for Gameweek 38 must be confirmed by 24 May 11:30.?? with all games at 3 would it not be later?

Always is like that for some reason.

Am I missing something or how come there's so much love for Lukaku all of a sudden?

Am I missing something or how come there's so much love for Lukaku all of a sudden?

Just in case he scores another hattrick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Good form, home fixture vs a dodgy defence and he loves scoring goals on the last day of the season -was it 4 vs Man u 2 years ago?

He's also on penos now.

Advertisement