Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Latest POpinabox contained two Stevie's from family guy and the red helmet dude from Star Wars :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Picked up 2 more pops today in Smyths. Scarlett Witch & Winter Soldier both from Civil War. Reduced to 5e each

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Hadn't bought in a while so picked up Exclusive ravager suit baby Groot + Mickey & Goofy from kingdom hearts!

Also I now have lots of extra pint size heroes which are available for trades for Pops or PSH I'll attach a pic of my seconds!!

Hadn't bought in a while so picked up Exclusive ravager suit baby Groot + Mickey & Goofy from kingdom hearts!

Also I now have lots of extra pint size heroes which are available for trades for Pops or PSH I'll attach a pic of my seconds!!

Oops forgot pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bought first pint size yesterday got your spare Bat girl, friend got me Ceremony Luke Pop as a gift will add a picture of some of mine later my display is unique to say the least.

• Advertisement

Picked up a Groot Dorbz XL & a Batman Dorbz XL

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Eason's continue to be a source of randomly coming across older pops I haven't seen available in bricks and motar or even some online. Managed to pick up classic C-3PO via their website during the bank holiday weekend, using the 10% discount code on top of the 20% of that was going around then. Yesterday I then came across the original trilogy Leia randomly tucked in the back of a shelf. Eason's has proven to be worth a quick look whenever I pass on this account as it's not the first hard to find (from my searching at least!) ones to come across.

Shelf space continues to be a problem though!

racersedge wrote: »
    Eason's continue to be a source of randomly coming across older pops I haven't seen available in bricks and motar or even some online. Managed to pick up classic C-3PO via their website during the bank holiday weekend, using the 10% discount code on top of the 20% of that was going around then. Yesterday I then came across the original trilogy Leia randomly tucked in the back of a shelf. Eason's has proven to be worth a quick look whenever I pass on this account as it's not the first hard to find (from my searching at least!) ones to come across.

Shelf space continues to be a problem though!

That Leia is a re-release unfortunately.... common across all the easons stores at the moment! C3-PO was a great find tho!!

Got an arrow pop in GameStop limerick been looking for one for a while!

Edit: Finally got a baby Groot pint sized hero!!

Got Pete from Kingdom Hearts pop & picked up the Phantom pop for €5.

• Advertisement

Got a deathstroke unmasked from arrow in Newry recently gonna get Manu Bennett to sign it next weekend at mcm comic con.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Don't know if anyone is interested but im selling up my small collection I'm based in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

what have you for sale?

Here ya go dude

Not all final prices more of a rough guideline

http://www.adverts.ie/action-figures/pop-vinyl-figures/13214558

For anyone heading to MCM Comic Con, Forbidden Planet's stall is doing 3 for 30 on most pops. Good selection available (came home with six between myself and the missus). GameStop have a stand as well running their 3 for 2 but it's their usual standard fare. A number of vendors are also selling pops as well, although didn't see advertised prices on them. At least there is a varied selection among them depending on your interests.

Picked up a few bits today. Dorbz ghostbusters & Dorbz Mickey Mouse + Pop ride Harry Potter in train.

Received 3 Pops today bought from Brian on here, thanks for the smooth transaction!

Got a blue suit phantom, Pink ranger & Alpha 5 from mighty morphing power rangers. Delighted to get alpha 5 as I haven't been able to find him anywhere!! Will add pics later!

Pics of the Pops

Channelled my inner Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor today with some bits of wood in the shed to fashion myself a few tiers to properly display my pops. As I have said on this thread in the past, it has been difficult to source something online. Know my brother has found tiered Perspex shelves online but the amount needed to cover the shelves would make it costly. Queue this solution I finally got around to implementing today.

racersedge wrote: »
    Channelled my inner Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor today with some bits of wood in the shed to fashion myself a few tiers to properly display my pops. As I have said on this thread in the past, it has been difficult to source something online. Know my brother has found tiered Perspex shelves online but the amount needed to cover the shelves would make it costly. Queue this solution I finally got around to implementing today.

Nice collection there man

• Advertisement

Glad they arrived safely :)

Also great collection @racersedge , I'm mad to get something like a detolf myself for my other collections , don't fancy driving all the way to Ikea for them though does any other places do anything similar

Also heres a quick pic of the pops I have left if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

I have a rainbow dash pop vinyl from my little pony, looking to swap it if anyone wants it?

Swap for Poe Dameron

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Swap for Poe Dameron
    Yeah why not? Been driving me mad having 2 the same

Went to town today to pass the time.... Well worth the trip!!! First I picked up a GameStop exclusive glow in the dark vulture from Spider-Man homecoming. Then went to smyths done a bit of rummaging and found The Riddler CHASE!! Happy days!

Went to town today to pass the time.... Well worth the trip!!! First I picked up a GameStop exclusive glow in the dark vulture from Spider-Man homecoming. Then went to smyths done a bit of rummaging and found The Riddler CHASE!! Happy days!

Pics

Latest addition to the Collection arrived in the post today! Catdog catdog alone in the world with a little catdog!!!

Also if anyone one here is on instagram I have a new funko related page @Funko_Irish . Hit me up on insta!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Still on the lookout for John Wick. Might just bite the bullet payday and order it from somewhere

TheDoc wrote: »
    Still on the lookout for John Wick. Might just bite the bullet payday and order it from somewhere

Is it the regular John wick or the chase??

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »

I have a chase would swap for another chase or sell for €30

Advertisement