Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

The new star of my Collection!! Absolutely delighted to receive it in the post today!!

Popinabox exclusive Deadpool venom dorbz finally arrived today!

Latest haul from GameStop yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got the frozen jack chase from The Shining last week myself it's class.

Got the frozen jack chase from The Shining last week myself it's class.

Deadly , where did ya pick that up??

• Advertisement

Picked up a 2 face Dorbz (loc) and ultron dorbz (cc) on adverts. €10 plus postage...... Bargain!

Got the jack in Forbidden Planet. Has redrum in blood on the box, would love the twins in a double pack. Come play with us forever and ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Latest additions:

kVWGUXB.jpg?2

Finally got around to putting protectors on my Pops, only got a 10 pack to try out but will order more!

First walking dead pop........ Bloody negan. Still haven’t watched this show but the pop looks cool!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Not sure if applicable to all stores, but GameStop in Portlaoise had a number of, admittedly older pops going for four euro. Might be handy for some.

racersedge wrote: »
    Not sure if applicable to all stores, but GameStop in Portlaoise had a number of, admittedly older pops going for four euro. Might be handy for some.

Lots of GameStop’s doing that with the likes of rogue one Pops etc to get rid of old stock, good cheap way of completing sets if your missing commons tho!!

Fall convention pops in forbidden planet about 95% of the NYCC pops in stock, no chrome Batman, old man Logan or the Rick and Morty assassin crombopulos Michael, made a balls of that spelling I'm sure. ;)

Latest addition to the Disney part of our collection

Few additions picked up today!

Have a spare starlord chase & demogorgan chase if anyone needs them I’m willing to trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ryanhennessy

Have a spare starlord chase & demogorgan chase if anyone needs them I’m willing to trade!

I have the following spares if you want to trade:
    The Phantom
    Daisy Domergue
    Jyn erso

I have the following spares if you want to trade:
    The Phantom
    Daisy Domergue
    Jyn erso

Have all those mate, looking to trade for something of similar value...... Either a chase or an exclusive mostly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

I saw these for the first time about five or six years ago. Being a fan of horror movies, I bought Michael Myers (Halloween), Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street), and Jason Vorhees (Friday 13th) cause I thought they looked so cool.
    Soon after I started watching Walking Dead and bought a handful of those.

Haven’t bought anything in years, but coming up to Halloween, it reminded me I wanted Ghostface from Scream. So when I ordered that, I kinda went overboard ordering from a few sites.
    Since Friday, these have arrived:
    The Matrix
    - Neo
    - Agent Smith
    - Morpheus
    - Trinity

Twin Peaks
    - Audrey Horne
    - Bob

- Ghostface
    - Hannibal Lecter

And there’s nearly 10 more to arrive.
    Impulse buy tonight too: Mulder from X-Files was half price at <€8 from GameStop.

I think I need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Loomis wrote: »
    I saw these for the first time about five or six years ago. Being a fan of horror movies, I bought Michael Myers (Halloween), Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street), and Jason Vorhees (Friday 13th) cause I thought they looked so cool.

Haven’t bought anything in years, but coming up to Halloween, it reminded me I wanted Ghostface from Scream. So when I ordered that, I kinda went overboard ordering from a few sites.
    The Matrix
    - Neo
    - Agent Smith
    - Morpheus
    - Trinity

Twin Peaks
    - Audrey Horne
    - Bob

- Ghostface
    - Hannibal Lecter

Impulse buy tonight too: Mulder from X-Files was half price at <€8 from GameStop.

I think I need help.

Word of warning,don't order any from Gamestop online. I ordered 4 from them and they never arrived.

There customer service is appalling,the worse I've ever dealt with.

• Advertisement

Bret Hart wrote: »

The Matrix
    - Neo
    - Agent Smith
    - Morpheus
    - Trinity

Twin Peaks
    - Audrey Horne
    - Bob

- Ghostface
    - Hannibal Lecter

I think I need help.

Word of warning,don't order any from Gamestop online. I ordered 4 from them and they never arrived.

Did they give a reason why they didn’t arrive?
    Refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Did they give a reason why they didn’t arrive?
    Refund?

Nope. I've emailed there support staff and my request is still being reviewed by them. It's been over a week now. I rang there customer service number and your asked too leave your name,number and order number and they'll get back too you asap and I've sill yet too hear back from them.

I'll be going into the bank today too ask them for chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ryanhennessy

Where did you order from ? I can’t find any great sites. I got a few off of GameStop also waiting for them to come.

Where did you order from ? I can’t find any great sites. I got a few off of GameStop also waiting for them to come.

Try www.popinabox.co.uk it’s where I get most of mine!! You can use discount code DARREN-R58 at the checkout to get a discount also!!

I’ve never had any problems like that with GameStop but the boxes always seem to arrive damaged which annoys the heck out of me!!

Unfortunately buying these through the post can cause damage to the boxes, forbiddenplanet dublin are quite good so are forbiddenplanet.co.uk.

Might start up a mail order service myself soon if people post what they want I can pick it up and post it down to you, gonna look into postage costs during the week.

Some I got through merchants on amazon.co.uk but then you’re hit with high delivery charges.
    Zavvi.com is pretty good; good selection, they do lots in 3 for €30 category, and shipping is free or just 4.99 if you want tracking.
    EMP.ie is also good; decent selection again, but shipping is only free on orders above €60. Having said that, they’re doing free shipping on all orders up til tomorrow I think.

It arrived this morning. Box it was delivered in was a bit bruised, but the pop box was grand.

Latest popinabox order arrived today, was hoping for at least 1 chase but no luck this time!!!!

• Advertisement

Just got the new bladrrunner movie chase as a gift have absolutely no interest in it as I haven't seen the film yet, looks cool but think i'll sell it.

Local tesco has some weird pops Batman Bale version no bank robber joker unfortunately.

Forbidden Planet had some Black and Gold Dragonzord yesterday fall convention sticker unfortunately still not bad for €34.

Advertisement