Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On here 6 years and still don't know how to upload pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is it the regular John wick or the chase??

Regular, not really pushed on Chase stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

Incase any of ye arent in it. Join Funko pop Ireland and EU on facebook. great POP group!

LAtest PopinaBox

Old guy from The Strain, Lee Sin from League of Legends and Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell haha

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

TheDoc wrote: »
    Regular, not really pushed on Chase stuff

Gamestop are currently stocking the John wick pop! Seen in a few different stores!

• Advertisement

Picked up a few goodies!

Found a donnatello pop which is great as he was my favourite TMNT.

Then my PIOB Dorbz order arrived. I ordered 5 with 4 having chase variants, hoping I might get one......and I did!!! Emma frost x-men chase!! Happy days!! Badly out of space now tho, stacking 3 deep in places!!

Picked up a red power ranger from amazon!

My local GameStop were having a big sale ( buy 2 get 2 free) got 2 doom machine exclusives, chip & dale kingdom hearts 2 pack, & Rey in helmet! Got the four for €20!.

Then I made my first die cast metals purchases. 6 inch Harley Quinn & Battle damaged civil war 2 pack. Both were down from €39.99 to €5.

Yeah there are some gamestops selling off ranges for €5, nothing that overly interested me or I already owned. Couldn't find John Wicks in the two I tried :'(

Picked up a few Pops to finish off/ fill out sets. Got Donald to finish the kingdom hearts set. Got K2S0, Rey in helmet, captain cassias, Baze Malbus and Jyn erso from Star Wars. Only realised afterwards that I already had Jyn Erso so have a spare for trade if anyone's interested??

• Advertisement

Found a second demogorgan chase today if anyone wants to trade!!

It's as common as Star Lord unfortunately.

Stuck my Mountain up on adverts as he's innDublin tomorrow at comic con and I'm getting the San Diego one in a few weeks instead.

It's as common as Star Lord unfortunately.

Yeah there's a few around, I'm still looking for that eleven with eggos chase!

I have a spare eleven, have the Demogorgon already though.

If you get a spare Riddler or Batman Chase or another one of the Chip and Dale double pack I'd swap for the Eleven chase.

Anyone go to comic con today, I'm going myself tomorrow and just wondering what pricing and availability was like for pops in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Anyone go to comic con today, I'm going myself tomorrow and just wondering what pricing and availability was like for pops in general.

Pops were between 12-20euro with some special bigger ones 50-60 (baby groot) I think forbidden planet were doing 3 for 30 euro

Picked up Black Lodge Twin Peaks, Laura Palmer, Tyrion and Jimi Hendrix and got my Mountain pop signed all in €85

Finally got the 10in baby Groot pop! Now my favourite part of my Collection!!!

Also picked up a few Disney PSH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there any good online sites ( *coughs* cheap prices and delivery) to buy from?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there any good online sites ( *coughs* cheap prices and delivery) to buy from?

Pop in a box, EBay if you look hard enough.

Good range on zavvi at the mo, don't buy any big ones through the post 9 out of 10 you'll be fine but get caught once by customs and it'll ruin the experience and could land you with €20 or higher, recently had a megazord order for friend go very wrong damn customs, they're real robbing bandits ;)

Depends what ones you're looking for too. 3 for 2 in gameslop and deals in other stores to be had too.

Picked up a white power ranger from EBay for €7 delivered

I'm selling that eleven chase on adverts not able to post it though.

My force Friday haul

Nice, very nice

Latest delivery from pop in a box - still waiting on the Dorbz version

Good hunt today, picked up a flocked chewy and finally got the eleven chase!

• Advertisement

Smyths is a great place for pops just gotta get there before anyone else does, got a weaponized rick on the way to me soon.

Advertisement