Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Got Spider Gwen & anti-venom pint size heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Good to hear SMyths have some Stranger Things pops, that is a set I'm looking at collecting in full

TheDoc wrote: »
    Good to hear SMyths have some Stranger Things pops, that is a set I'm looking at collecting in full

Ya I really want that complete set, must have seen the complete series at least 3 times already. I have the chase demogorgan & underwater eleven so far. Next one I'm hunting for is the chase eleven with egos.

Found Boba Fett in smyths for €5 so picked up that. Also picked up 2 power rangers PSH which were Pink Ranger & Goldar and a Spider-Man PSH which was another anti-venom :-( . If anyone needs anti-venom and wants to trade hit me up!

Herself was in town today and got another Harry Potter variant & a bellatrix both for €5 each in smyths.

She picked me up 3 PSH and I got Dr.Octopus, green ranger & alpha 5! (Really want that alpha 5 pop)

• Advertisement

The current collection 83 Pops & 14 PInt Sized Heroes.
    Only problem now is we're completely out of room!!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Someone here was asking about South Park pops as i recall. Forbidden Planet in Dublin posted this image up today on their Facebook which may have ones some are looking for.

The current collection 83 Pops & 14 PInt Sized Heroes.
    Only problem now is we're completely out of room!!

You two are on fire!

Moving into a new house (again) in the next two weeks, so have some plans for my collection. I'm out of space and my last 8 pops are sitting on a chair in their box.

Had these two white bookshelf units from IKEA downstairs in the living room, that in the new house won't really suit. But the white will go well in my PC room, so taking one of them and a smaller one into the room to store my graphic novels and pop vinyls.

Will post some pics when done, in my head its going to look decent and plenty of room for "aggressive expansion"

TheDoc wrote: »
    You two are on fire!

Moving into a new house (again) in the next two weeks, so have some plans for my collection. I'm out of space and my last 8 pops are sitting on a chair in their box.

Had these two white bookshelf units from IKEA downstairs in the living room, that in the new house won't really suit. But the white will go well in my PC room, so taking one of them and a smaller one into the room to store my graphic novels and pop vinyls.

Will post some pics when done, in my head its going to look decent and plenty of room for "aggressive expansion"

I would love to have a PC room that I could shelve out but we are also looking at moving or possibly building so caught between a rock and a hard place!!

Got a spare Venom pint size heroe and a spare poison ivy pint size hero today if anyone wants to trade??

• Advertisement

Got white ranger & batgirl PSH this evenin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Was in Dublin Wednesday picked up a few bits across the various comic shops :D

Was in Dublin Wednesday picked up a few bits across the various comic shops :D

Holy s**t great haul there man! Where did you get that alpha 5? I want that dude so bad!!! Jealous....

Holy s**t great haul there man! Where did you get that alpha 5? I want that dude so bad!!! Jealous....

Got him in Big Bang Comics in Dundrum town centre

Was 20 quid and only one other left when I was leaving on Wednesday

Got him in Big Bang Comics in Dundrum town centre

Was 20 quid and only one other left when I was leaving on Wednesday

Might give them a ring see if they will post!!

Loving Jesse Custer. Preacher was another set on my list to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Recently picked up Wonder Woman from BvS & Civil Wars Ungerground exclusive Falcon from Smiths in their 5euro Pops. Also picked up Scotty,Sulu & Checkov from GameStop with 50% off & 3 for 2.

Am looking for Captain America First avenger pop that was recently released but seems very rare

Antibac wrote: »
    Recently picked up Wonder Woman from BvS & Civil Wars Ungerground exclusive Falcon from Smiths in their 5euro Pops. Also picked up Scotty,Sulu & Checkov from GameStop with 50% off & 3 for 2.

Am looking for Captain America First avenger pop that was recently released but seems very rare

Picked up that Captain America first avenger at Kcon, the only one I have seen in the wild so far!

Picked up Mike, Dustin & eleven with eggos today in GameStop 3 for 2, unfortunately that eleven chase was long gone! Also got a red ranger PSH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Forbidden Planet currently has 3 for the price of 4, and some pops €5. Go nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,080 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a bloody cassidy to finish my preacher collection, need Mysterion to have the five south park figures, he's everywhere now though, damn that alpha 5 is nice, missed him in big bang by about 45 minutes, got a Lucius Malfoy for €5 though so well chuffed with him.

Picked up that Captain America first avenger at Kcon, the only one I have seen in the wild so far!

Hopefully I'll get him at DCC then. Is he as good as he looks? How much was he going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,080 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Forbidden planet had the Captain America last Saturday and on Wednesday, haven't been in there since price was €19 I think.

Hopefully I'll get him at DCC then. Is he as good as he looks? How much was he going for?

He's the most detailed pop I have ever seen, got him for €12 which is extremely cheap for a sticker pop! Delighted with it to be honest, once I seen the pics online I knew I wanted it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Forbidden Planet currently has 3 for the price of 4, and some pops €5. Go nuts.

Anyone actually gone in to see what they have available? Long way to trek for what you assume might be them trying to get rid of stock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

racersedge wrote: »
    Anyone actually gone in to see what they have available? Long way to trek for what you assume might be them trying to get rid of stock!

The €5 stock is shîte but a lot of posters here are buying pops that I think are shîte so wtf do I know. The 4 for 3 is normal stock. Just for this weekend.

Most of the 5 euro pops were gone when i was there last Wednesday and 4 for 3 includeds everything they had a load of cool normal stock from X-men to Ghost in the Shell Stranger Things and other marvel

A few pics of that Cap pop for you Antibac

A few pics of that Cap pop for you Antibac

Cheers! I'm going to be in Dublin on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get one👍

• Advertisement

Cheers! I'm going to be in Dublin on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get oneðŸ‘

Best of luck!

Advertisement