Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Just got the new bladrrunner movie chase as a gift have absolutely no interest in it as I haven't seen the film yet, looks cool but think i'll sell it.

Local tesco has some weird pops Batman Bale version no bank robber joker unfortunately.

Forbidden Planet had some Black and Gold Dragonzord yesterday fall convention sticker unfortunately still not bad for €34.

Would you trade for starlord or demogorgan chase?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have one of each already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I ordered a Zack Morris Pop Vinyl from Zavvi,back near the end of September and it took about just over two weeks too arrive. I'd no problem waiting that long as I,knew I was getting it for a good price.

I go onto there website today and look at a few and pick out four and put them in the basket. I go then too log in and what I'm met with is,them telling me that they unfortunately can't find an e-mail address account registered with the e-mail address I used too buy the Zack Morris Pop Vinyl with.

Has anybody else had this problem with Zavvi ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Just got the new bladrrunner movie chase as a gift have absolutely no interest in it as I haven't seen the film yet, looks cool but think i'll sell it.

Local tesco has some weird pops Batman Bale version no bank robber joker unfortunately.

Forbidden Planet had some Black and Gold Dragonzord yesterday fall convention sticker unfortunately still not bad for €34.
    How much for the bladerunner chase? Which character is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ryanheno

Where does everyone get chase pop figures? I am relatively new to collecting them and I haven't ever come across a chase pop figure.

• Advertisement

ryanheno wrote: »
    Where does everyone get chase pop figures? I am relatively new to collecting them and I haven't ever come across a chase pop figure.

Keep hunting in store, a lot of chases are 1 in 6 so keep looking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

This is getting out of hand now. I've 27 Pops in front of me, plus some others upstairs, that I've bought in the last month (not to mention the few orders I'm waiting on to be delivered).

I got 7 today in Eason's (first time buying in store) cause they were doing 3 for 2 and my wife is a bad influence. :p
    I think the woman at the till thought I was a weirdo (might just stick to buying online); anyone else get that? (something that might happen buying in GameStop/Eason's/Smyths etc versus comic book stores or maybe it's just me :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does not many places sell fabrikations funkos?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does not many places sell fabrikations funkos?

seen some of these in Tom Stanleys in Blanchardstown centre a few months back, forbidden planet had some months back too any paticular ones you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

seen some of these in Tom Stanleys in Blanchardstown centre a few months back, forbidden planet had some months back too any paticular ones you want?

My niece wants Thor and Batman

Loomis wrote: »
    This is getting out of hand now. I've 27 Pops in front of me, plus some others upstairs, that I've bought in the last month (not to mention the few orders I'm waiting on to be delivered).

I got 7 today in Eason's (first time buying in store) cause they were doing 3 for 2 and my wife is a bad influence. :p
    I think the woman at the till thought I was a weirdo (might just stick to buying online); anyone else get that? (something that might happen buying in GameStop/Eason's/Smyths etc versus comic book stores or maybe it's just me :p)

I have 127 at last count am gonna sell a few soon to clear up space it's an addiction.

I'll keep an eye out.

They are on eBay at reasonable enough prices!

Got a regular Hopper today from PIAB

Got a regular Hopper today from PIAB

Got this delivered today too from Zavvi.
    It arrived with Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks).

Yesterday's delivery was:
    - Negan Bloody Version (Walking Dead)
    - Dolores Abernathy, Teddy, The Man in Black (Westworld)
    - Barb, Jonathan, Steve with Bat (Stranger Things)

Picked up Dwight (Walking Dead) at lunch in Forbidden Planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Manora

Not a big fan of these things,My kids love them,But I did notice that Sub City And FP were selling them at a reduced rate at Dublin Comic Con last year, If You are planing to buy a lot it might be worth Your while paying for a Day ticket

Black Friday haul!! What do ye think???

Picked up a red Krampus chase midweek as I hate Christmas so he's on my mantelpiece now to kick Santa's ass

Picked up R2D2 for my star wars set.

• Advertisement

Picked up Kevin from home alone and papa elf from Elf. Tis the season and all that razmataz !!

After a year of missing out finally got me a Punisher chase yesterday, love the Daredevil helmet in his hand.

Picked up Kevin from home alone and papa elf from Elf. Tis the season and all that razmataz !!
    Ordered Kevin, Marv, and Harry from Eason's on Sunday and arrived Tuesday. Added to the rest that had arrived over the past two weeks :O
    vo1KvBe.jpg

Ordered Kevin, Marv, and Harry from Eason's on Sunday and arrived Tuesday. Added to the rest that had arrived over the past two weeks :O
    vo1KvBe.jpg

Awesome looking collection!! I see you don't have the Demogorgon chase..... I have a spare I'd be willing to trade!!!

Picked up supreme leader snoke @ BB-9E to add to my star wars collection

<snip>

Awesome looking collection!! I see you don't have the Demogorgon chase..... I have a spare I'd be willing to trade!!!
    Ye, I have regular Demogorgan (not in pic obv) but not the chase. I don't have any duplicates though.
    What are you looking/willing to trade for?

Ye, I have regular Demogorgan (not in pic obv) but not the chase. I don't have any duplicates though.

Have you any chases or exclusives??

Or have you any star wars pops?

Have you any chases or exclusives??

Have a few, but none I'd be willing to let go.
    Or have you any star wars pops?

I'm not actually into Star Wars, which is probably a good thing considering how many are in that range. :p

• Advertisement

Have a few, but none I'd be willing to let go.

I'm not actually into Star Wars, which is probably a good thing considering how many are in that range. :p

No problem! What are you willing to trade?

Advertisement