Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

leck wrote: »

Ahh only Sunday papers now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

My local Tesco has put up a large sign above the newspaper section
    Customers: You must buy the newspaper if you wish to use a competitor coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

are these valid from the day they are bought? I.e. If i buy the sindo next sunday, it can be used in lidl straight away?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yes, Lidl coupons valid until end of business the following Saturday afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

For those wondering if there'll be vouchers for the Bank Holiday weekend, just saw this on the Lidl Facebook page

"Lidl Ireland: Hi Anne, there will be a Spend & Save voucher in this week's Sunday Independent & Sunday World. Thanks."

Hopefully Aldi will follow suit with the €1 Sun, but they were more circumspect on Facebook

"Aldi Ireland: Hi Jade, keep an eye on our page for news on this."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

UsedToWait wrote: »

:D, fingers crossed. I wonder how many vouchers are actually used in LIDL and what percentage end up in Tesco?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

For anyone in and around Kenmare, the local Lidl store is offering 20% off food items from tomorrow until Sunday 18th August. And this offer CAN be used in conjunction with Lidl vouchers!

The reason for the offer is most likely the opening of a new Aldi in Kenmare tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Feck off! Why don't I live in kenmare? Boo!

ALDI "There are no vouchers in The Sun this weekend. Keep an eye on our page for future updates on vouchers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Quackster wrote: »
    For anyone in and around Kenmare, the local Lidl store is offering 20% off food items from tomorrow until Sunday 18th August. And this offer CAN be used in conjunction with Lidl vouchers!

The reason for the offer is most likely the opening of a new Aldi in Kenmare tomorrow.
    I know this is a Lidl tread, but are there any Aldi offers connected with the Kenmare opening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

vicwatson wrote: »
    ALDI "There are no vouchers in The Sun this weekend. Keep an eye on our page for future updates on vouchers"

Blast, I need 3 vouchers for the weekend to spend in Tesco i'm going to have to spend €7.50 on 3 papers on Sunday:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

Do Tesco accept lidl vouchers when shopping online delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

irishchris wrote: »
    Do Tesco accept lidl vouchers when shopping online delivery?

From what I'm hearing it depends on the driver. My delivery guy accepted mine last week and my account was credited with the €10. He did tell me to write my order number on the voucher in future so it can be traced to my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

UsedToWait wrote: »
    For those wondering if there'll be vouchers for the Bank Holiday weekend, just saw this on the Lidl Facebook page

"Lidl Ireland: Hi Anne, there will be a Spend & Save voucher in this week's Sunday Independent & Sunday World. Thanks."

Hopefully Aldi will follow suit with the €1 Sun, but they were more circumspect on Facebook

Will you pick one love, it's either Anne or its *****ng Jade like

KOR101 wrote: »
    I know this is a Lidl tread, but are there any Aldi offers connected with the Kenmare opening?

They have discounts on a few of Thursday's specials.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭The lips

I have extra lidl vouchers for this week.

If you would use one please PM me and I will give you my address.

****This requires you to post a self addressed envelope to me *****

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭FrStone

Will the lidl vouchers be continuing next week?

I'm just reading in the journal lidls market share had increased more than any other super market, it must be down to the vouchers a few weeks back when they had vouchers and aldi didn't. I'm normally an aldi shopper, but if they don't have vouchers and lidl do, I'll switch straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,792 ✭✭✭✭unkel

FrStone wrote: »
    I'm normally an aldi shopper, but if they don't have vouchers and lidl do, I'll switch straight away.

I go with the flow too :D

I used to never / seldom grocery shop in Dunnes (it doesn't help that they don't have a shop in Lucan) but since their "permanent" deal I've gone there once every 7-9 days. The deal is the same: €10 off when you spend €50, but it's a permanent deal. Each time you shop, you get a new voucher valid for 9 days. So not having to buy sh1t newspapers either which is annoying and eats into your savings
    FrStone wrote: »
    I'm just reading in the journal lidls market share had increased more than any other super marke

Here's the linky

Lidl sales gone up 8%, Dunnes gone up 7%

Says a lot. Those vouchers work in increasing their market share.

Supermarket wars => big discounts => FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

What about tesco. They were top of that a few weeks ago

They still are - The figures from Kantar Worldpanel also show that Tesco has stopped the bleeding somewhat, hanging on to its top spot in Ireland by showing its slowest rate of decline since April 2013.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

just heard an ad on the radio, more vouchers this weekend in the papers:)

Indo and world today

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

vicwatson wrote: »
    Indo and world today

I forgot about the voucher this weekend.
    Anyone in Dublin have a spare one to post back to me (in my envelope)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭PaulM1977

Arikv, I have, send me your address and I can send it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Also need a voucher if anyone has any spare - please let me know and I'll get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Anyone in Kenmare. Lidl has 20% off all food items. I used a voucher and got that discount on top.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Forgive the bump, have a specific item to get in Lidl next week and could not find any info on the Lidl website about upcoming vouchers...anyone know of any??
    Cheers

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Indo and world again this Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Star on Saturday too

• Advertisement

Doubt there's a Lidl voucher in this Sunday's Sindo as there's an Aldi voucher in it this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement