Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOTE NO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I think we can all agree that everyone is a bit bisexual.

That's a very bold statement

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

cursai wrote: »
    How are things back in the 1920's Macker.

suprisingly fink free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

macker33 wrote: »
    Show me where He ever contradicted the Father

So that's a no then, at least you admit that much, glad we got that sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

suprisingly fink free

Interesting, so this country was built on the church, and the gays have only appeared this the church made this country.

Weird huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

suprisingly fink free

Why do you fear homosexuality so much ?

• Advertisement

Windowsnut wrote: »
    boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89695899

legalise prostitution macker33??

Isn't that a sin too? degenerate scum

Prostitutes serve a purpose, they make the world safer by reigning certain elements.

Stalkers and gays on the other hand serve no purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭trackerman

This first post is an obvious False Flag, people should not be fooled by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

222233 wrote: »
    Why do you fear homosexuality so much ?

Isnt a fink a strikebreaker or something? Like in Strumpet City.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Prostitutes serve a purpose, they make the world safer by reigning certain elements.

Stalkers and gays on the other hand serve no purpose

Ah, selective sinning.

So whats your plan to get rid of the gays, seeing as they have no purpose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

In relation to Macker's nonsensical paedophilia points. The below goes into plenty of detail on subject. Granted, I think most that read him have the sense to know he's an idiot.
    The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
    http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/HTML/facts_molestation.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Whats to elaborate on, old and new testament both tell us homosexuality is a sin and now the government wants to give gay a medal.

The government is telling us that homosexuality isnt a sin and that to consider it so is illegal,
    Lu Tze wrote:
    Have they really said that? Any chance you could provide a link to the press release? I would be very interest to see it, it would be the first time a thought has been criminalised as far as i am aware.
    The government hasnt thought that far ahead, its called not considering the consequences.

So they haven't said anything of the sort?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Ah, selective sinning.

So whats your plan to get rid of the gays, seeing as they have no purpose?

I think the plan was to let them slowly breed/not breed themselves out of existence but this whole adoption thing throws that idea out the window. Sexual preferences are breed by the parents don't you know.

Ah I see your troll has become undone. The lols were had.

Definitely some people had a gay ol'time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

VOTE NO...to feeding the shítty troll.

I think the plan was to let them slowly breed/not breed themselves out of existence but this whole adoption thing throws that idea out the window. Sexual preferences are breed by the parents don't you know.

If we stop straight people having kids then no gay people will be born. I predict complete gay eradication within 100 years.

VOTE NO...to feeding the shítty troll.

He is a fine character actor though.

What can we blame them on thats the whole organisations fault so? Living in a big gold palace while purporting to be about helping the poor? Running a system of "workhouses" where women werent allowed to leave, had their children taken from them and sold.

Was that " a few gay priests " too? Were the nuns gay priests?

You do realise that the laundries replaced the workhouses or do you think workhouses were better.
    Secondly priests didnt turn up at peoples doors and drag them off to the laundry, these people were institutionalised by their own parents.

Gandalph wrote: »
    And to think it all started with the theft of an apple.
    The apple wasnt the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

Ireland has been cursed because of how we carried on during the tiger years and now we risk being cursed again.

For the last 15 years all we have heard on the radio is progay nonsense from progay mouthpieces.
    Anybody who says anything different to the progay friendly media push is immediately labelled a bigot by the homfacists, Its all completely one sided.

Are people so easily manipulated? Enda is an idiot who only cares about his legacy. A "first" for ireland.

Dont make christianity a criminal offence because progay and christianity cannot exist together.
    Gay is a sin to christianity and christianity is a sin lo the libtards, You cant have both.
    Gays have never done anything for ireland, We wouldnt even have an ireland if it wasnt for catholicism. The union jack would be flying over government buildings and not the tricolour.

Dont let your parish be a gay parish, vote no to "gay marriage"

Mod note: this OP is below the forum standards but given the large number of responses since 5.40 on a saturday morning and that the No side claim to be denied free speech, I'm simply going to warn the OP to increase the quality of his/her posts rather than simply talking about how much he/she hates the nasty liberal homosexuals. -js

isn't kiddy fiddling a sin also?? most likley illegal also?
    what about moving know kiddy fiddlers around to different parishes instead of handing them over to authorities?

just because you label something as "catholic" does not make it right or good.

the church may have done good things in ireland they have also done some very very bad things...

dont blindly follow what anyone or any organisation say you should or should not do

• Advertisement

If we stop straight people having kids then no gay people will be born. I predict complete gay eradication within 100 years.

No no no. The bible says it is a man and womans duty to procreate. We can still have 'normal' children just have to isolate them from lefty artsy influences. Tv convinces kids to be gay seemingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Justifying the laundries now, I'm really not surprised unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Seriously? Hows That?

Because ireland would have bent over the same as scotland and wales, it was the catholic faith that made us too different to accept english rule,
    If not for catholicism we would have just rolled with it.
    simple.

I predict a shorter timeframe as they'll just get bored of acting the eejit. Sure its only a fad.

This country was here before the Catholic Church?

Not sure what will be left if it ever leaves

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    What makes you say that? I'm just curious.
    We'd be just like scotland and wales

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Not sure what will be left if it ever leaves

Liberals, homosexuality and leprechauns. :rolleyes:

Because ireland would have bent over the same as scotland and wales, it was the catholic faith that made us too different to accept english rule,
    If not for catholicism we would have just rolled with it.
    simple.

Yes. that is simple.

• Advertisement

Secondly priests didnt turn up at peoples doors and drag them off to the laundry, these people were institutionalised by their own parents.

Thats not answering any of the points. I believe thats called deflection. Is it ok to abuse people as long as their parents sent them to you?

Is it the womens parents fault Rome has so much wealth while people are poor too?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement