Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOTE NO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

gravehold wrote: »
    Funnily enough the jews went to isreal by themselves in the end and prospered.

All of them?

If I dislike you and your family, can I banish you?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Thats not answering any of the points. I believe thats called deflection.

And what you are doing is laying all the blame on the church when the church isnt the biggest culprit,
    I'd have thought the treacherous act of being disowned by the family would have been the worst sin.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Funnily enough the jews went to isreal by themselves in the end and prospered.

The point i was trying to make here is his statement is just preaching hate, sometimes it take helps from a larger group of people so a section of society can have equality in their lives.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    You watch Coronation Street and Emmerdale? That's so gay.

I do in my fvck, i wouldnt watch that rubbish

Where are they having the experiences? In a book?

Dont start, i've more experience than everyone on this board combined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

macker33 wrote: »
    I just have the ability to see good in most things.

Except in two people who love each other and want to be together.

From what I gather, Jesus came from an "nontraditional" family, and he turned out fine.

I just have the ability to see good in most things.

Apparently

Any reply here?

Secondly priests didnt turn up at peoples doors and drag them off to the laundry, these people were institutionalised by their own parents.

Thats not answering any of the points. I believe thats called deflection. Is it ok to abuse people as long as their parents sent them to you?

Is it the womens parents fault Rome has so much wealth while people are poor too?

priests from your beloved church were also some of these abusers
    open your eyes

yeah, the gay ones, dont think straight priests did anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭gravehold

Sometimes it take helps from a larger group of people so a section of society can have equality in their lives.

The yes vote is the larger group in this referendum

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Op do you need a ladder to help you out of the hole you've dug for yourself?

I'm a hundred feet tall, dont need one

• Advertisement

And what you are doing is laying all the blame on the church when the church isnt the biggest culprit,
    I'd have thought the treacherous act of being disowned by the family would have been the worst sin.

Your family disowning you is worse than being beaten or raped, having your children take away and sold, being used as slave labour?

Thats a weird table of sin ranking you have there.

Anyway. Why does your families sin justify the sins of a completely different group?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

you do know that little girls were abused also?

are you really that ignorant?

Is being against someone becuase theyre black ok?

Ive decided black people are evil, so it's good, yeah?

already answered this already, race is nature, nature is good

trackerman wrote: »
    If were involving the church I'd recommend reading "The transformation of Ireland" by Diarmaid Ferriter.
    It will give some idea of how power corrupts... the church stepped into the void to promote their own ideals, the state were more than happy to comply.

Indeed

Only gay priests hit children did they? What about the other stuff?

Theres more to abuse than anal rape.

See -
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse

Only gay priests hit children did they? What about the other stuff?

Theres more to abuse than anal rape.

See -
    dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse[/url]

What is there money for these abuse claims? The nuns used to hit my hands with rules can I get some free money? I thought it was just for the guys the bummed by the priests

• Registered Users Posts: 20,038 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Hey, greasy breaks are greasy breaks, cross the line once and you are likely to do it again,
    The only people who dont get homosexuality are homosexuals, if you did you wouldnt be gay.

I have no idea what this means. You think I'm gay because I understand the difference between gays and pedophiles? Humm.

What is there money for these abuse claims? The nuns used to hit my hands with rules can I get some free money? I thought it was just for the guys the bummed by the priests
    The nuns used to hit you? Doesn't sound very godly and forgiving.

Were they gay nuns? That would explain it.

Reading the posts in here, beginning to think it should be moved to AH.

There were no Gay people in our day,

Also, Enda Kenny sees this as a legacy issue for him, the man who brought in Gay Marriage. yet the cretin will not even debate it.

The mods going to shut the thread down as soon as it quietens off and i'm banned from AH for going against a circlejerk.

Hopefully endas legacy will be the water charges debacle

there is also no "like chocolate ice cream" gene

you cannot choose what you like... of course you will try convince everyone else otherwise......

Its all in the head, it is actually a hysterical(and i'm not being funny) condition.

• Advertisement

The mods going to shut the thread down as soon as it quietens off and i'm banned from AH for going against a circlejerk.

Do you find group masturbation occupies a lot of your thoughts? You've brought it up a few times now.

Maybe you need to go have some one on one time with a priest.

The nuns used to hit you? Doesn't sound very godly and forgiving.

Were they gay nuns? That would explain it.

Not sure I guess there is no reason to think they weren't gay and became nuns go get away from it. But why do you suggest that, I figured the nuns were just people that found god and that was the discipline of the time.

Funny there was a guy 60 odd years or so in our past who had a similar idea for a 1 way ticket destination for anyone Jewish because he didnt agree with their right to exist.

Amazing similarity to your quote there.

Hey, all i said was a kind of tropical island israel for gays

that's labours, enda walks clean on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

A couple of posters have replied to my post, I have to go to a family do, so will reply to all later.

The point i was trying to make here is his statement is just preaching hate, sometimes it take helps from a larger group of people so a section of society can have equality in their lives.

I'm preaching hate? what exactly did i say? or is disagreeing with gays hate speech now?

A couple of posters have replied to my post, I have to go to a family do, so will reply to all later.

Be sure to tell any single parents they are obliged to marry someone fast. Afterall, those kids are entitled....

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Except in two people who love each other and want to be together.

Call it what you want but dont call it love

I'm preaching hate? what exactly did i say? or is disagreeing with gays hate speech now?

You're not disagreeing with them, you're telling them they are less than you, are evil, no equal and wrong. That sounds like hate speak to me.

• Advertisement

Hey, all i said was a kind of tropical island israel for gays

A hetrophobe on lgbt suggested that last week as he didn't like straight people around him cause they made him uncomfortable

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=95320846

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement