Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chit Chat sticks it to six.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Thargor wrote: »
    Thats probably it alright it just looked very violent in the split second I saw it, that one looks okay. They musnt have lasted long before the more regular designs came along.

We've two of them. The more modern one is pto driven, very similar to Nekarsulm s one, and we've an older one that was pulled by a horse and ground driven.
    They can damage the spud a bit but we've hydrodare pipe pushed over the tines to help.
    As low a gear and revs as ya can is the way to go. In a clean crop they're a good yolk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭Milked out

Dawggone wrote: »
    Tramadol. Possible to amputate your own leg with a couple of those on board.

Strong tack alrite, both parents had it at different times for serious pain, didn't sit too well with either of them tho had a side effect of messing up the head a bit. Nothing major more rambling than anything else Did a bit of a project which was supposed to be on its manufacture back in college and when looking it up saw it had a few side effects like that, can't remember what percentage of people it said were likely to affected it but I was always reckoning twud be very low but seeing the folks reaction on it surprised me a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Dawggone

Milked out wrote: »
    Strong tack alrite, both parents had it at different times for serious pain, didn't sit too well with either of them tho had a side effect of messing up the head a bit. Nothing major more rambling than anything else Did a bit of a project which was supposed to be on its manufacture back in college and when looking it up saw it had a few side effects like that, can't remember what percentage of people it said were likely to affected it but I was always reckoning twud be very low but seeing the folks reaction on it surprised me a bit

Tramadol is my excuse for some of my rambling posts here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Dawggone wrote: »
    Tramadol is my excuse for some of my rambling posts here!

Whats your excuse for the rest of them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Dawggone

Bullocks wrote: »
    Whats your excuse for the rest of them :P

Pain. Delusional from pain.
    ( or just plain delusional!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭rangler1

Milked out wrote: »

I took them after surgery for a month, was taking 8 a day, I wasn't allowed work so I used to walk 5 or 6 mls every day. thought this walking was no problem and I should do more of it.
    Different story when I stopped the tramadol, I obviously had overdone it....legs refused to move without pain.
    I do remember the elation and dreams while taking them.
    only take them occasionally now

• Registered Users Posts: 29,360 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Kovu did you go to the dentist? When I typed in kovu, loving comes up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

whelan2 wrote: »
    Kovu did you go to the dentist? When I typed in kovu, loving comes up!

Ha, loving, never knew that happened with my name on autocorrect!

Yup I did thanks :)
    She thinks I have an infection in the tooth she filled for me a fortnight ago so am on antibiotics for a week. Those antibacterial strepsils as well. There's a wisdom tooth pressing badly on the tooth in question as well so if I have no improvement in a week I will go on a dentist murder spree I will have to think about getting this one out and letting the wisdom tooth take the place of it.

BG2.0 wrote: »
    This is the new 'did she calf yet' , we"ll need daily status updates on the tooth. Liquid, not too hot-cold diet for the moment?

:p

no.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Having a cold one for you, Kovu .........

• Advertisement

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Having a cold one for you, Kovu .........

I admire the witty name they thought of! I'm just glad I can drink coffee without a straw again.
    BG2.0 wrote: »
    Laptops still in toshiba hospital, best I could scrounge up as can't use this thing. So I guess fail, walks off to make tea. :D

You did very well for a tablet, doubt I'd manage to even write on the image without throwing the yoke against the wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,400 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Uhhhhh. Another night shift. This carry on would make ya not want anymore kids :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

Reggie. wrote: »
    Uhhhhh. Another night shift. This carry on would make ya not want anymore kids :o

Heart bleeds for you. As I sip a nice cold beer in the mississippi sunset....

Heart bleeds for you. As I sip a nice cold beer in the mississippi sunset....

Hope ya get a brain freeze or something :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Hope ya get a brain freeze or something :P

I'd take brain freeze over soggy socks any day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭visatorro

night shift last night, pulled a few tits this morning, landed home two lads have high temps and mammy is like a mad limousine from lack of sleep. gone for a shower. it'll be ten before I get to the cot.

on a another note, any word of a foreign trip out to any of frances colonies to give them a dig out?

visatorro wrote: »
    night shift last night, pulled a few tits this morning, landed home two lads have high temps and mammy is like a mad limousine from lack of sleep. gone for a shower. it'll be ten before I get to the cot.

on a another note, any word of a foreign trip out to any of frances colonies to give them a dig out?
    Mali was on the cards def. Bug talk about it but think them attacks out there might have dampened the interest from the politicians. I think the 1916 parade is getting a big rethink following paris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭visatorro

Reggie. wrote:
    Mali was on the cards def. Bug talk about it but think them attacks out there might have dampened the interest from the politicians. I think the 1916 parade is getting a big rethink following paris

oh fook, iv full faith in you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

Would u have to go if they sent Irish troops out there?
    Or are u two old and fat?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

I think the 1916 parade is getting a big rethink following paris

Seems incredible that a parade to mark the start of the process leading to our countries independence would be cancelled due to a terrorist attack on the Continent!
    Is this in case of risk to the public, or to Politicians?
    If you start down that road, you might as well adopt strict Shariah Law and be done with it.

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »

Jesus naughto, I'm glad I'm not married to you, I'd be terrified of eating over Christmas! :D:D

(Reggie, you're lovely, don't listen to him. He's just jealous.)

Wrapping presents, stripping wallpaper and neighbours horse won in Aintree. Exciting morning

Kovu wrote: »
    Jesus naughto, I'm glad I'm not married to you, I'd be terrified of eating over Christmas! :D:D

(Reggie, you're lovely, don't listen to him. He's just jealous.)

I was asking Reggie a serious question I just threw in the old and fat bit cos he said he was going dressing up as santie claws for the Christmas.

If u where married to me you would have done very well for your self.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Zr105

whelan2 wrote: »
    Wrapping presents, stripping wallpaper and neighbours horse won in Aintree. Exciting morning

Jesus whelan I didn't think dairying had gone that bad you'd to rob the wall paper to wrap the presents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

We already have a few guys In Mali but that crack about taking over from the French over there won't happen, Especially with the LEB going back to a full Battalion.
    The Easter parades are full steam ahead. Sure we've got lad's square bashing already down here. I suppose Yere the same up there Reggie.

Zr105 wrote: »
    Jesus whelan I didn't think dairying had gone that bad you'd to rob the wall paper to wrap the presents :D

They're lucky they are not being wrapped with toilet roll. Hate wrapping presents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭IH784man

Underage hurling is still on :P

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    We already have a few guys In Mali but that crack about taking over from the French over there won't happen, Especially with the LEB going back to a full Battalion.
    The Easter parades are full steam ahead. Sure we've got lad's square bashing already down here. I suppose Yere the same up there Reggie.
    Nope. Talk of a pull back on numbers. Being revised for dublin

• Advertisement

Nope. I've my trips done and not much interest in overseas anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement