Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chit Chat sticks it to six.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Your oulady is used a lot around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Was heading off for my usual walk earlier and it was cold so ski trousers seemed like a good idea.....I'M MELTING....MELTING.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,233 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Toy show time:D All evening it has been " how many more minutes...."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

tanko wrote: »
    I have the 130bhp model, it's a great yoke for getting penalty points:(

Have a V6 2.5 highline here, best car I've ever owned, only problem is I need a diesel bowser behind me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Base price

whelan2 wrote: »
    Toy show time:D All evening it has been " how many more minutes...."
    I enjoyed the little lad Michael with his quote "Fear the Deer" although he did say his friend would not agree with him as he prefers Masseys.
    The other lad who would like to be a Farmer or a Garda but prefer to be in the IFA "cause they get well paid"

• Advertisement

Jaysus.....the rapping farmer..
    You're not doing anything to remove the stereotypes lads! :D

Kovu wrote: »
    Jaysus.....the rapping farmer..
    You're not doing anything to remove the stereotypes lads! :D
    Always handy to have a lion and a tiger on your farm

Always handy to have a lion and a tiger on your farm

Sure if they were well trained they'd protect the sheep from dog attacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Did they get you before you finished posting?:pac:

Ya I have loads more but can't post them mow !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭tanko

Have a V6 2.5 highline here, best car I've ever owned, only problem is I need a diesel bowser behind me.

I'd love to see ya tax and insure that yoke down here:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

Base price wrote: »
    I enjoyed the little lad Michael with his quote "Fear the Deer" although he did say his friend would not agree with him as he prefers Masseys.
    The other lad who would like to be a Farmer or a Garda but prefer to be in the IFA "cause they get well paid"

He must be mates with Reggie!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Tubridy must be the most worrying host the toy show has had.
    Adult sarcasm used on kids that don't understand the context, and acting like that rough kid that pulls and pushes smaller ones around at birthday parties.

He must be mates with Reggie!
    I would be too, MF all the way :D
    Take a auld Fiat as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

Mine is a 2009 2.0tdi with nearly 200,000 miles. Doing 42,000 to 44,000 miles a year. I know how you feel about having a bowser.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Mine is a 2009 2.0tdi with nearly 200,000 miles. Doing 42,000 to 44,000 miles a year. I know how you feel about having a bowser.

The car that kills a set of tyres in two months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

Got the cars tracking done this day last week. And its all sideways again!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

Reggie. wrote: »
    The car that kills a set of tyres in two months

No. Never wore tires in 2 months. Did it in 10 weeks though. It was 8k or 9k tho. Time is no measurement of tire wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

No. Never wore tires in 2 months. Did it in 10 weeks though. It was 8k or 9k tho. Time is no measurement of tire wear.

Too many donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Connaught had a great win only 29 years in the making. "To hell or to Connaught":D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭Willfarman

Mac Taylor wrote: »
    Connaught had a great win only 29 years in the making. "To hell or to Connaught":D:D:D

The nursery of talent has come of age!

was in the local shop there and girl behind the counter fainted as she was talking to me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

was in the local shop there and girl behind the counter fainted as she was talking to me :eek:

We're you haggling hard with her !☺

Prob from the smell of cowsh1te

naughto wrote: »
    Prob from the smell of cowsh1te
    :D went back up there to see how she is, she had rang in sick and the boss said it was too late notice.

:D went back up there to see how she is, she had rang in sick and the boss said it was too late notice.

What a pr1ck of a boss I hope she went home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

OH was away for Girls therapy, just back today, single parenting & farming is hard work, god bless those who do it regularly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Feckthis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Not great now alright. But would mart days in Ireland come out much better if it was all captured on camera?

• Advertisement

Feckthis wrote: »
    I agree it is hard to watch but not the same scenario in Ireland and I cannot understand why the dope of a journalist posted such a video here when it bears no resemblance to Ireland.
    "Bobby"/cull FR/FRx/JEx bull calves cannot be legally removed from Irish farms until they are at least 10 days old.
    In addition our Dept of Agriculture actively monitor dairy farmers/exporters/cull facilities and hauliers to ensure that calves are fed, treated, and transported in the best possible circumstances.
    Calf exporters/slaughter houses are rigorously examined by the Dept.
    Calf transport lorries/vehicles HAVE to be approved for use by inspection by the Dept of Agriculture.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement