Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chit Chat sticks it to six.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,400 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Seems incredible that a parade to mark the start of the process leading to our countries independence would be cancelled due to a terrorist attack on the Continent!
    Is this in case of risk to the public, or to Politicians?
    If you start down that road, you might as well adopt strict Shariah Law and be done with it.

No talk of it being cancelled. Original plan was for 2000 troops to march through dublin. May still be the case but there is a rethink on the amount of numbers being lashed out at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

Some nut on the tube in London with a machete

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Grueller

naughto wrote: »

Where are you seeing this naughto? Nothing on BBC site yet?

Yeah think he was shouting this is for Syria

• Registered Users Posts: 29,360 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Where in London. Just out with sister in law who is over from london

• Advertisement

whelan2 wrote: »
    Where in London. Just out with sister in law who is over from london

Leytonstonel

Grueller wrote: »
    Where are you seeing this naughto? Nothing on BBC site yet?

Sky news

Leytonstonel

Thanks her husband is a policeman in London

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭tanko

This wind is really starting to annoy me now, just after losing match of the day here:(

tanko wrote: »
    This wind is really starting to annoy me now, just after losing match of the day here:(

Good premiership this week. Man city bet. Chelsea bet. Man united drew. Leicester won. Liverpool play tomorrow. Arsenal won

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭tanko

whelan2 wrote: »
    Good premiership this week. Man city bet. Chelsea bet. Man united drew. Leicester won. Liverpool play tomorrow. Arsenal won

It's back now, Leicester to win it and chelsea to be relegated would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Leitrim pier builder- ''Be graaaaand, sure they can swim for the lifebuoy if they need it, 'twill be practice.''

(They did add one at the shore a few years ago)

oInCbdvl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Flooding in Galway, rising 6-9 inches an hours. Couple of cars and one lad drove a same tractor into it with a trailor load of cattle and got stuck.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,539 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Afternoon putting up decorations, stove lit and Christmas tunes on the telly. 7YO is getting very excited.

Anyone else cook puddings, we made a few during the week, damn nice feeding.

_Brian wrote: »
    Afternoon putting up decorations, stove lit and Christmas tunes on the telly. 7YO is getting very excited.

Oh and kids went and picked a tree. Youngest lad has written another letter to Santa today. 19 sleeps left

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Decorations went up here aswell today. _Brian l'm with you. Ya can't beat a good christmas pudding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Xmas tree up and kids visited Santa. Feeling very xmassy. Have not braved the shops yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

sea12 wrote: »
    Xmas tree up and kids visited Santa. Feeling very xmassy. Have not braved the shops yet
    Tree up too, last year the boss was taking everything off the tree, this year he decorating & redecorating, strange the difference a year does

_Brian wrote: »

Do ya have a spare one :D

• Advertisement

Reggie. wrote: »
    Do ya have a spare one :D

Workin on a spare tyre :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Muckit wrote: »
    . Ya can't beat a good christmas pudding

Big fan of pudding myself. Drop of whiskey on it and a rake of whipped cream.

I'd be more a custard man myself! save the whipped cream for the tart! 😊

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

I'd be more a custard man myself! save the whipped cream for the tart! 😊

And what man doesn't like a little tart? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

Love xmas pudding myself, but of pudding and my mothers trifle on xmas day make it for me. Just finished making the gravy, stuffing and mince pies there now. 🎅ðŸ½

We make the pudding with beer rather than stout. It's lighter in colour and taste too.

It's amazing how much of Christmas time is about sharing good food and time with family rather than all the gadgets.

Can see the difference in myself this year where it's less about myself and more about the experience for the young lass

A town under siege. The same story along most of the west coast in this country unfortunately.

This is one convoy you'd probably love to have been part of Reggie! Fair play to them. 8 in all. Great to see goodwill like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

A town under siege. The same story along most of the west coast in this country unfortunately.

This is one convoy you'd probably love to have been part of Reggie! Fair play to them. 8 in all. Great to see goodwill like this.

Fair play to them. Its rough over here around cumbria. I see a good few lads posting on 4x4 groups on facebook offering to help out.

• Advertisement

Agri contractors to the rescue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement