Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

coolhull wrote: »
    If it's official, and published in the media, then it must be true......

Well he did say it himself, in the media. You know the guy, the one that created the whole thing, Mark Facebook.:)
    Now it's official! It is published in the media. Facebook has just released his entry price:"

Also, its a wonder that Sony sells any ps4's at all, what with the pallet loads of them being given away for free because some eejit broke the seals on them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

Also, its a wonder that Sony sells any ps4's at all, what with the pallet loads of them being given away for free because some eejit broke the seals on them all.

I promised a FB friend that if she got the unsealed iPad she was posting about I would give her €1000. I have lost zero hours of sleep worrying that I might be called upon to make good on my offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

What does he mean about mooning her?

I believe it's part of an old endearment- i.e. my sun, moon & stars. Things that cannot be bought.

American wife of a friend posts a selfie saying she doesn't like to brag but she is so proud of her genes, able to recover her great figure within weeks of giving birth to twins. Want to make a nice but pointed remark and say "well you're allowed a little self indulgence at a time like this" but my wife won't let me, she thinks the irony will be missed.

Kovu wrote: »
    I believe it's part of an old endearment- i.e. my sun, moon & stars. Things that cannot be bought.

Or he could be mangling that cheesy "I love you to the moon and back" sh1te that people keep coming out with....

• Advertisement

American wife of a friend posts a selfie saying she doesn't like to brag but she is so proud of her genes, able to recover her great figure within weeks of giving birth to twins. Want to make a nice but pointed remark and say "well you're allowed a little self indulgence at a time like this" but my wife won't let me, she thinks the irony will be missed.

"I don't like to brag but..." Is like saying "I'm not racist but..." Your wife is right.

starling wrote: »
    "I don't like to brag but..." Is like saying "I'm not racist but..." Your wife is right.

What I really want to post is "you horrible cxxx, you have friends who don't have kids, and friends who are a bit body conscious, and you want to destroy them with one 'my kids are beautiful, I have a great figure' status update"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

What I really want to post is "you horrible cxxx, you have friends who don't have kids, and friends who are a bit body conscious, and you want to destroy them with one 'my kids are beautiful, I have a great figure' status update"
    h8r. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Sumtimes u just have to dust urself off an pick urself back up.... always remmberin tat ur worth it"

"so true hun xx"
    "ye alri?"
    "ye jus tinkin alsorts today n ive a migraine anal"
    "alri darlin sure lie on tomorw or after u bring d kids 2 skool no need 2 get up"
    "be in bed til dinner ha only gud ting bout being a stay at home mom"

Erm well I wouldn't quite go that far, obviously you know her better but "you want to destroy them," seems a bit extreme, isn't it more likely that she's thoughtless as opposed to deliberately cruel?

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Sumtimes u just have to dust urself off an pick urself back up.... always remmberin tat ur worth it"

"so true hun xx"
    "ye alri?"
    "alri darlin sure lie on tomorw or after u bring d kids 2 skool no need 2 get up"

Fúcking cracks me up every time someone uses "anal" like that, immature I know...

When I see "last poster, fussyonion" I know I'm about to see something good, can always rely on your news feed. Enough there for a dedicated thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

starling wrote:
    Fúcking cracks me up every time someone uses "anal" like that, immature I know...

'Migraine anal' is even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Nib wrote: »
    dont mind dem hun notin only mouts n dis town msg me xoxo
    hope ur ok hunzo.xx

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

fussyonion wrote: »

"so true hun xx"
    "ye alri?"

migraine anal??? is that a new kind of sore hole?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

migraine anal??? is that a new kind of sore hole?
    Pain in the hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Finally a great status from the Big Yin - even better if you can read it as he would say it
    Really important message from Billy Connolly - please share ASAP ��

Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion ****ing chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe, if you send them on, a poor six-year-old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show.

And, do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give $1000 to you, and everyone to whom you send 'his' email?

How stupid are we?

Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!

What a bunch of bull****.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomise me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim stowaways on the Endeavour.

**** 'em!!

If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.

I've seen all the 'send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being' forwards about 90 times.... I don't ****ing care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being?

If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it.

If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know... Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.
    Have a nice day.

Billy Connolly

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    Finally a great status from the Big Yin - even better if you can read it as he would say it

Billy Connolly. A great man for the facebooking alright.

bruschi wrote: »
    Billy Connolly. A great man for the facebooking alright.

He's the funniest Grumpy Old Man ever.

Just looked at Facebook and had a damper put on my mood by some ****wit posting bloody inspiration pörn. If he can do this....your excuse is invalid! oMg so inspiring.....

Fücking patronising shïte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"See u *girls name* ya dirty whore. Who do u think u are atal to go round talking about me givin me scandal callin me whores up around bunclody and every other town ur feekin everyone!! Walk on my face will ya. Dirty soft girl jealous fat burnt barqueued bastard. Burning your own self and blamin it on an innocent boy lookin for money. Hungry money grabbing bastard. Taken money of a sick boy who genuine not well. d filthy whore got caught feekin a 60year old married man travelling man dat sells furniture wannabe never will be. Bringin on married men for weeks blackmailing them for money not to tell der wife's! Ya rat bastard you can do what ya like to people and the minute someone says boo to u ya runs to the gaurds. Text men who have girlfriends and children callin der girlfriends tramps your the tramp with ur big hairy swampy goul. Ur all burnt out love dat ya hvata go with *boys name* a 16year old child dat don't know any better cuz nobody else wud have ya. Threatnin children must think someone afraid of u ya wake ferrite. Lyin around your house butt naked not even a sock on infront of a loads young fellas with ur bad burnt leg on display dat u done to urself yock!! In the back of vans and cars just lying there letting them all have Der way with ya u dirty bitch. I know a lot more than u think now and il keep goin now if u dnt stop ya big fishy flaps cuM bucket!! Around since ur 12 Nd 13 sellin urself knows dat for a fact aswell ya smelly prostitue nobody wants ya u Lonley dirty jealous whore dnt flatter urself to think any girl or boy or man or woman likes ya ‪#‎ScabbyBabby‬ ‪#‎burntout‬ ‪#‎walkingSTI‬ ‪#‎barbequed‬"

Who says Monday's are boring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

"See u *girls name* ya dirty whore. Who do u think u are atal to go round talking about me givin me scandal callin me whores up around bunclody and every other town ur feekin everyone!! Walk on my face will ya. Dirty soft girl jealous fat burnt barqueued bastard. Burning your own self and blamin it on an innocent boy lookin for money. Hungry money grabbing bastard. Taken money of a sick boy who genuine not well. d filthy whore got caught feekin a 60year old married man travelling man dat sells furniture wannabe never will be. Bringin on married men for weeks blackmailing them for money not to tell der wife's! Ya rat bastard you can do what ya like to people and the minute someone says boo to u ya runs to the gaurds. Text men who have girlfriends and children callin der girlfriends tramps your the tramp with ur big hairy swampy goul. Ur all burnt out love dat ya hvata go with *boys name* a 16year old child dat don't know any better cuz nobody else wud have ya. Threatnin children must think someone afraid of u ya wake ferrite. Lyin around your house butt naked not even a sock on infront of a loads young fellas with ur bad burnt leg on display dat u done to urself yock!! In the back of vans and cars just lying there letting them all have Der way with ya u dirty bitch. I know a lot more than u think now and il keep goin now if u dnt stop ya big fishy flaps cuM bucket!! Around since ur 12 Nd 13 sellin urself knows dat for a fact aswell ya smelly prostitue nobody wants ya u Lonley dirty jealous whore dnt flatter urself to think any girl or boy or man or woman likes ya ‪#‎ScabbyBabby‬ ‪#‎burntout‬ ‪#‎walkingSTI‬ ‪#‎barbequed‬"

now that is a rant. that's brilliant
    I'm off to search the hashtags...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

starling wrote: »
    He's the funniest Grumpy Old Man ever.

Just looked at Facebook and had a damper put on my mood by some ****wit posting bloody inspiration pörn. If he can do this....your excuse is invalid! oMg so inspiring.....

Fücking patronising shïte.

point was lost, that wasnt a Billy Connolly quote. Might be an amusing piece, but has nothing to do with Billy Connolly. It's one of those things that are funny in themselves, but people want to put a name to them to try make it funnier. Like the Marilyn Monroe internet or texting quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was that posted before? I felt a deja vu when I read the bit about the young lads and the burnt leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Man that's some rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

sligojoek wrote: »
    Was that posted before? I felt a deja vu when I read the bit about the young lads and the burnt leg.
    It's definitely been posted before. I remember reading it the last time and thinking I'd have to remember some of the insults such as "big hairy swampy gowl" :eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Someone shared it on my newsfeed. It may well have been posted before. Apologies.

Worth another post. #BigFishyFlapsCumBucket

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Was Fishy Flaps Cum Bucket tagged in this? Please, please post her response if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    It's definitely been posted before. I remember reading it the last time and thinking I'd have to remember some of the insults such as "big hairy swampy gowl" :eek::pac:

ya big fishy flaps cuM bucket!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

sligojoek wrote: »

Nearly sure it was posted before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Someone shared it on my newsfeed. It may well have been posted before. Apologies.

Worth another post. #BigFishyFlapsCumBucket
    No need to apologise. It's the post that keeps on giving :D

• Advertisement

bruschi wrote: »
    point was lost, that wasnt a Billy Connolly quote. Might be an amusing piece, but has nothing to do with Billy Connolly. It's one of those things that are funny in themselves, but people want to put a name to them to try make it funnier. Like the Marilyn Monroe internet or texting quotes.

Oh I see...:o thanks! I still think he's the funniest GOM ever though :)
    Paddy Cow wrote: »

Same...I am strangely fond of "wake ferrite," too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement