Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Squaredude wrote: »
    I just realised the sun is a planet made of fire all of the planets are made up of the four elements i have been think the sun was creator light is the creator and blackness its just moving in the way of the light that's how season are formed

Somebody's been at the funny cigarettes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Makes me sick to my stomach the ignorance and lack of empathy here
    Most people wouldn’t have been able to access their social welfare payment due to post office being closed.
    Everybody saying “lack of respect”
    Explain to me how exactly people marginalised and **** on their entire lives are supposed to respect institutions and authorities and social contructs that haven’t give a remote **** about them since they were born.
    Most people born through no fault of their own as human beings in this universe into poverty, discrimination and stigmatization and actually - hate and repulsion and exclusion - and we expect them to “respect” our privileged positions. Get real. Most people in those positions have more authenticity and vulnerability than anyone commenting from their set of coping skills and environment that isn’t their doing, their merit, their achievement - just pure luck and circumstance
    Blessed to never have to live a life you’ll never understand or extend an iota of humanity to
    If you believe in god . Or spirituality or whatever. There but for the grace of god go i. Shameful, open your hearts and minds
    I’m delighted that those guys claimed that moment of empowerment and I hope you enjoyed it . You deserve it and I love you

What a stupid geebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Poxy ****in bus drivers think they can talk to you what ever way they want ill break the basterd up does he relise how hard it is getting on off bus s with buggies ����fumeing gete home quick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Board out of the head

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Poxy ****in bus drivers think they can talk to you what ever way they want ill break the basterd up does he relise how hard it is getting on off bus s with buggies ����fumeing gete home quick

Probably busy with the phone while getting off the bus as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Cobs fed twice 2 day one of me filly’s had a bad few days in tat weather but she’s ruged up n belly full of food best I can do in dis weather"

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

youse realize men can get abortions too? not every man is cis. it's a woman's issue at it's heart because misogyny is the reason abortions are not widely available. but if you make a page specifically for men that want to repeal the 8th and not include trans men, then wtf are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

"Do you think it’s funny that people are squeamish about bloggers getting free stays etc, but accepting of the same for journalists"

Shup ya'ape

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

"WE WOULD LIKE TO WARN ALL PARENTS ABOUT AN ISSUE WHICH HAS COME TO OUR KNOWLEDGE REGARDING ONLINE GAMING IN PARTICULAR MINECRAFT SOMETIMES THERE IS A DOOR WHICH APPEARS IN THE GAME ONCE THE PLAYER HAS MOVED THEIR CHARACTER THROUGH THE DOORWAY THEY HAVE ENTERED THE BLACK WEB AND CARN BECOME THE TARGET FOR GROOMERS PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHOSE CHILD PLAYS ON THIS GAME MEME."

People are fcuking idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

retalivity wrote: »
    "WE WOULD LIKE TO WARN ALL PARENTS ABOUT AN ISSUE WHICH HAS COME TO OUR KNOWLEDGE REGARDING ONLINE GAMING IN PARTICULAR MINECRAFT SOMETIMES THERE IS A DOOR WHICH APPEARS IN THE GAME ONCE THE PLAYER HAS MOVED THEIR CHARACTER THROUGH THE DOORWAY THEY HAVE ENTERED THE BLACK WEB AND CARN BECOME THE TARGET FOR GROOMERS PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHOSE CHILD PLAYS ON THIS GAME MEME."

Oh dear god!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If you know anyone using WhatsApp you might pass on this warning.
    Warning from Sean Lee in An Garda. An IT colleague has advised that a video comes out tomorrow from WhatsApp called martinelli do not open it , it hacks your phone and nothing will fix it. Spread the word.

Seen this shared about 5 times by different people over the last few days. Everyone must have great contacts in the garda!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Loughc wrote: »
    Seen this shared about 5 times by different people over the last few days. Everyone must have great contacts in the garda!

Actual news outlets (well, trash like the mirror and her.ie and maybe even the independent) were reporting this yesterday. The guard they named was Bee Leetch, a name unusual enough for me to Google and she actually is a community liaison or something in the Gardai in Limerick. So some sadact has gone to the effort of referencing a local garda to propagate a fairly old, well known international hoax. I think the original was in Spanish.
    Little to be at, as they say.

Unless, and I sincerely hope not, the Gardai are actually passing comment on this nonsense. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were that clueless tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Could be the best one so far.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The black web.... That is the layer underneath the Dark Web?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

rawn wrote: »

Bopping round the the park listening to Eminem I'm not right in the head lol morning walk let's be haven you ����❤️����✌️��

So I've decided I'm going do this new me new year bull**** a bit late but **** it I never was one to follow the sheep. Healthy mind healthy body happy life. Some people may not like the new me but they can go and jog on if you don't like it simply **** off. ���������������� #freshstart #nomorebull****

These were my two favourite ones. "Morning walk, let's be having ya"... eh, wha'??

And the hilarious case of "never been one to follow the sheep" while literally writing a status about one of the most "sheep following" social media actions a person can take - the "new year new me bulls**t", as she calls it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Grateful Dread

inforfun wrote: »
    The black web.... That is the layer underneath the Dark Web?

Yes. The dark web is where you hire hitmen and buy drugs.

The black web is where you learn to become a hitman or a drug manufacturer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

This is epic. Almost tempted to post it on my own Facebook to see what reactions I get.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

And put secret portals in mine craft.........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That sounds familiar:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Let's hope they never fall into the ultra-black web. We can't even speak about what happens there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Thoie wrote: »

Let's hope they never fall into the ultra-black web. We can't even speak about what happens there.

I thought i entered the ultra-black web before, but it turned out to be just really really really dark blue

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Someone shared that brid smith post about leo and his moncler jacket:

"Omf disgratesful wen ppl are dying on streats"
    "Prize bollxks he is that 1"
    "Mks me sik lyk, spedning oyr money on himsled who does he tynk he is bastid"

That last one is from a "full time mammy" on multiple handouts, who in their profile pic is holding a Louis Vuitton handbag.
    The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Someone shared that brid smith post about leo and his moncler jacket:

"Omf disgratesful wen ppl are dying on streats"
    "Prize bollxks he is that 1"
    "Mks me sik lyk, spedning oyr money on himsled who does he tynk he is bastid"

That last one is from a "full time mammy" on multiple handouts, who in their profile pic is holding a Louis Vuitton handbag.
    The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Yeah, imagine Leo is spending all of our money on jackets when it's obviously needed worse on spelling and grammar education classes for Facebook gob****es

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

tax mam 4 evrytin, ur 1 in a minion

The mother in question, didn't make much of an effort when her 25 year old son can't spell..

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Am not perfect but yet when lil mistake come up,people give lots of comment which I don't care cause they don't feed me..it all about focus and determination

Gone too far to be fooled..they all smile and eat with me but wish me bad..Lord I thank you for revealing this to me...still feeling blessed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Garda: Sean we have information that there are numerous fraudulent phone call's being carried out, should we inform the public.

Sean Lee: That's awful, start a viral whatsapp message.

Garda: What about our social media accounts, or mention it on crime call or hold a press conference?

Sean Lee: You heard me, send it to everyone you know and tell them to pass it on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

coolhull wrote: »
    Yeah, imagine Leo is spending all of our money on jackets when it's obviously needed worse on spelling and grammar education classes for Facebook gob****es

I tink u mean worser :D Telpis.

Sorry :D. I love and hate this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

"Happy second birthday Sausages and Beans!! love love my fuzzy babies!
    We love you lots!! So do Chips (the Koala),Eggs (the Kitty) and Fishfingers (the Panda)."

Posted with a picture of said furry animals sitting around a birthday cake with 2 candles.

This is a 30 something year-old college friend of mine who is in a steady relationship with a normal job etc, why she feels the need to post this madness publicly is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm guessing she's Australian?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Benildus wrote: »
    "Happy second birthday Sausages and Beans!! love love my fuzzy babies!
    We love you lots!! So do Chips (the Koala),Eggs (the Kitty) and Fishfingers (the Panda)."

Posted with a picture of said furry animals sitting around a birthday cake with 2 candles.

This is a 30 something year-old college friend of mine who is in a steady relationship with a normal job etc, why she feels the need to post this madness publicly is beyond me.

Koala and Panda?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement