Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Frynge wrote: »
    3 times she was asked to get down and she kept telling the manager she was all right and would then get up again. If it was me working there she wouldnt have considered doing it the second time let alone the fifth.

Swing at her mid shin with a lead pipe. That'd get her down and she wouldn't be inclined to get back up either. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Swing at her mid shin with a lead pipe. That'd get her down and she wouldn't be inclined to get back up either. :D

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,877 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So who's going to the 'open air Netflix & chill' event in the Phoenix park ???

So fake and full of electric picnic type crowd people going

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Dis f**kin sensis (census) . Dey neerly wont to no wherr ya went fur a p*ss dis morn. i'm telling the f**kers noting.
    Mach dem beter to make de old peeple well again, instedda countin dem, 4 f*ck sake. Hows dat goin ta help de watin list in hopsitals?..
    Croud a w**krs de lot a dem Grrrrr. "

Someone's not happy. Again . this is an eighteen year old. perfect health. Still, nice to know he's looking to the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

coolhull wrote:
    "Dis f**kin sensis (census) . Dey neerly wont to no wherr ya went fur a p*ss dis morn. i'm telling the f**kers noting. Mach dem beter to make de old peeple well again, instedda countin dem, 4 f*ck sake. Hows dat goin ta help de watin list in hopsitals?.. Croud a w**krs de lot a dem Grrrrr. "

A few thing with this, what does "Mach dem better" mean?

I know a few of "de old peeple" and they're perfectly healthy, they don't need anyone to make them well again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

coolhull wrote: »
    "Dis f**kin sensis (census) . Dey neerly wont to no wherr ya went fur a p*ss dis morn. i'm telling the f**kers noting.
    Mach dem beter to make de old peeple well again, instedda countin dem, 4 f*ck sake. Hows dat goin ta help de watin list in hopsitals?..
    Croud a w**krs de lot a dem Grrrrr. "

Someone's not happy. Again . this is an eighteen year old. perfect health. Still, nice to know he's looking to the future.

It annoys me that i am getting better and better at reading moron.

Had a laugh at "make them better instead of counting them" .... he is not that wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,877 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Why do all scumbags almost always have ub40 and Bob Marley as there favourite bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Why do all scumbags almost always have ub40 and Bob Marley as there favourite bands.

Just you wait for the posts tomorrow...

"420 blaze it!", etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Tupac and Bob Marley are chief amongst the angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

PTH2009 wrote: »

I thought it was normally UB40 and U2 as they can actually spell those.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

All the while being completely illiterate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

inforfun wrote: »
    It annoys me that i am getting better and better at reading moron.

Had a laugh at "make them better instead of counting them" .... he is not that wrong with that.

I read that sentence as "It would match them better to make the old people well again, instead of counting them".

RonanP77 wrote: »
    A few thing with this, what does "Mach dem better" mean?

I know a few of "de old peeple" and they're perfectly healthy, they don't need anyone to make them well again.
    "mach dem beter" = match them better, or = it would be a better use of their time to etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

"mach dem beter" = match them better, or = it would be a better use of their time to etc etc

No way bud, don't follow your logic there.

"mach dem beter" is make them better.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    No way bud, don't follow your logic there.

"mach dem beter" is make them better.

Oh, well. Different strokes for different folks. I simply quoted the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

While it's a great phrase, I don't think anyone writing with that structure and spelling is going to drop suddenly into Austin-era mode of speech! It's a rather archaic word in that context.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Just giving everyone fair warning . . . . . Almost all the accounts are being hacked. The profile picture and your name are used to create a new face book account. And then they want your friends to add them, your friends think it's you and accept. From this moment, the pirates can write what they want under your name!! ..... I want you to know I have NO plans to open a new account, so please do not agree to a 2nd invitation from me!! Copy this message on your wall so that all your friends will be warned.

I see this tripe is doing the rounds again...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

All the mcgregor retirement parody statuses are so hilarious....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

This was posted from an non-personal account set up by a woman I used to know to find her son who went missing a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

You only see a post like that once in a green moon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

420 years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"DIRTY SCUMBAGS COUNCIL IM LEFT STANDING IN MY GARDEN IN MY PYJAMAS BECAUSE THEY THREW ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE I GREW UP IN WITH MY MOTHER AND TOLD ME IM HOMELESS IM NOT ALLOWED IN TO GET MY MAS ASHES AND THINGS I HAVE NO RIGHTS AS THEY SAY ITS THEIR HOUSE NOW ,can't stop crying!!!!!! CAN EVERYONE SHARE THIS AROUND AND COME TO MY HOUSE IF YOUS ARE AROUND WE ARE FINDING A WAY TO GET INTO THIS HOUSE !! They have no rights to leave me like this at 17 years of age"

There are hundreds of comments below it (the local paper is printing the story tomorrow) but here's some gems:

"Fu**ing scumbags if smash d windows n jump in fu**ng cheek of dem"
    "upend de place luv rip boards up an tel dem to take arunning jump cheek is rite the way irish ppl are treated anal".

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,316 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Tru dat
    every an on bou mcregor e has es millions made so fkn wat if e retires es dead rite either dat r gt noked out agin haha hes no tik kunt da ppl on bout em r da tik wans fact

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

seagull wrote: »
    I thought it was normally UB40 and U2 as they can actually spell those.
    Not a fb post, but I can only imagine what his posts might be like... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

To all those that posted " happy birthday" on my timeline, if it wasn't for Facebook you wouldn't have known, you's don't really care. All you want is for me to post another pic of some youngone in her jocks or some arsehole on a skateboard , righting himself off You use me like a piece of meat .

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭pgj2015

This was posted from an non-personal account set up by a woman I used to know to find her son who went missing a few years ago.

did she ever find her son?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Fella posting on his ex girlfriends page when she put up pic of her and her new fella " You can unfollow me but you can never unswallow me" nearly choked on my lunch......which happened to be a baguette......could not finish it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

pgj2015 wrote: »
    did she ever find her son?:confused:

Just re-read my post and I understand the confusion!

It's an account rather than a page, named 'Find <Firstname> <Lastname>', I'm friends with it after she added me a while back. The guy went missing in India in 2010 and hasn't turned up yet. It's sad because she regularly posts his picture, updates from police, pics from each time she goes over to search etc, but the rest of the time she shares stupid memes and viral images like the one above.
    racso1975 wrote: »
    Fella posting on his ex girlfriends page when she put up pic of her and her new fella " You can unfollow me but you can never unswallow me" nearly choked on my lunch......which happened to be a baguette......could not finish it :-(

This guy is my hero.

• Advertisement

racso1975 wrote: »
    Could you not manage to swallow your, er, baguette ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement