Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

keano_afc wrote: »
    Still the worst series winner since Nadia.

Worst, undeserving winner's for me would be, Rachel and Camron.... Z_zzzxz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Chloe - worst winner for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

As CBB is starting tonight, kind of forgot about it to be honest - All I can think about is poor jack and his fake tan :pac: I think that image will be etched in my memory for ever more....

You'd miss the rants on here every night :rolleyes:

Onto the CBB thread woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

At first, I couldn't remember who they were, when I read their names.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Sam is also on SexBox

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I actually liked them , and at least they weren't all over the papers everyday like the other two from CBB with their on again off again on again relationship!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I actually liked them , and at least they weren't all over the papers everyday like the other two from CBB with their on again off again on again relationship!!
    Speaking of, did you see that Jeremy had to be hospitalised after a night out drinking. I find that quite scary.

Anyway, roll on the summer and BB!

wyrn wrote: »
    Speaking of, did you see that Jeremy had to be hospitalised after a night out drinking. I find that quite scary.

Ah Lordie , most of the time I don't click into the articles about them anymore as they'd give you a pain in your face !! Sorry , just my opinion ha!!

Looking forward to BB , hopefully I can gain control over my tv by then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

so they are back on again....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    so they are back on again....

For the next five minutes until they realise that the media don't care about them again so they'll fake a breakup to gain the attention of like two people.

I actually checked the date to see if it wasn't 1st April. CBB isn't until the end of the year, we still have normal BB to get through. Also isn't Michaella stuck in Peru to finish off her sentence for the next 2 years and that's why she hasn't flown home. Pretty crap clickbait. I bet there isn't an ounce of truth in any of it. I need to stop clicking on those links especially the ones with Jeremy & Stephanie.

I actually checked the date to see if it wasn't 1st April. CBB isn't until the end of the year, we still have normal BB to get through. Also isn't Michaella stuck in Peru to finish off her sentence for the next 2 years and that's why she hasn't flown home. Pretty crap clickbait. I bet there isn't an ounce of truth in any of it. I need to stop clicking on those links especially the ones with Jeremy & Stephanie.

Was thinking along the same lines myself but you have worded it better than I ever could!!

I gave up on Jeremy and Stephanie but of course the lure of the CBB headline drew me in , dammit :D

Note to self -learn to resist that urge :mad:

When is Big Brother back on tv? I need some fluff to watch in the evenings haha.

Loughc wrote: »
    When is Big Brother back on tv? I need some fluff to watch in the evenings haha.

I haven't a clue !! I need that mindless distraction , BB addicts we are :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

She is hoping to be kicked out of the country in the next few weeks. Just waiting for it to be signed off by the powers that be. I really hope cbb don't put her on the show.:(

deco nate wrote: »
    She is hoping to be kicked out of the country in the next few weeks. Just waiting for it to be signed off by the powers that be. I really hope cbb don't put her on the show.:(

I'd say we have a better chance of Hulk Hogan going in than her. It's pure clickbait by the newspaper/gossip sites, there's no way the CBB lineup has been finalised already, it's the same shíté every year with speculation.

The always link the flavour of the week to CBB and the lineup tends to be very different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'd say we have a better chance of Hulk Hogan going in than her. It's pure clickbait by the newspaper/gossip sites, there's no way the CBB lineup has been finalised already, it's the same shíté every year with speculation.

The always link the flavour of the week to CBB and the lineup tends to be very different.
    WHAT? THE HULK IS GOING IN!! YESSSSSS

Skipper_G, SKIPPER G!!
    Our prayers have been answered by the God's!!!

• Advertisement

Skipper_G, SKIPPER G!!

Should start an online petition and send it to CBB to let them know how much he really is NEEDED in the next series..

Could you imagine the excitement and the comments on the thread if he was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The last couple of years it started in May but it might start a bit later this year because Emma is due her baby in May.

The last couple of years it started in May but it might start a bit later this year because Emma is due her baby in May.
    Yup and they are extending the house too. This article says the end of June :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Skipper_G, SKIPPER G!!

*rips off t-shirt and hulks up*

The dream is still alive brother

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »
    *rips off t-shirt and hulks up*

The dream is still alive brother

Didn't he win a big law suit recently? I doubt he needs the dough or exposer tbh. Would love to see in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Didn't he win a big law suit recently? I doubt he needs the dough or exposer tbh. Would love to see in it though.

Yeah he got a truckload of cash from the lawsuit. I just pray he will do it for all the hulkamaniacs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Just heard it on Sky News :(.. Don't tell Tiffany. ;)

What a shock. I always really liked David Gest, he'll be missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Angie Bowie put the hex on him...

Advertisement