Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Muppet wrote: »
    Yeah Right. What eactly did you mean by the term " our sentiments" ?

In all honesty I think the term , our sentiments , relates to Chloe portraying herself as living one lifestyle when in actuality she was living a completely different , more lavish one.

No harm in having a lavish lifestyle at all , but the question that is bothering people , ie me and maybe some other posters , is why portray yourself to be someone other than who you are when there are obviously pictures etc to contradict the image you're trying to put across .

I think she maybe done it to win votes to be honest .

And on that post I bow out of this conversation , have fun ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Some muppets in here alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

No problem with that'

Mark made a huge mistake by aligning himself with helen who went too far with her treatment of brian . Guilt by association .,He had the winning of it up to then .

Pity he didnt realise that and call her out on what she said it could have made a huge difference to the outcome.

marc did nothing wrong regarding brian and neither did Helen.Brian is a psycho. He was acting mental and very aggressive. He got everything he deserved and I wold also back up what Helen said about him

Chloe crying about being a poor girl on 1k a month. You would not own a 5 year old bmw on 1k a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

marc did nothing wrong regarding brian and neither did Helen.Brian is a psycho. He was acting mental and very aggressive. He got everything he deserved and I wold also back up what Helen said about him

Chloe crying about being a poor girl on 1k a month. You would not own a 5 year old bmw on 1k a month.
    and also the holidays to dubai,there not cheap;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Does someone on the thread not like me?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

deco nate wrote: »
    and also the holidays to dubai,there not cheap;)
    Coleen Rooney goes there 4 times a year so they must be cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Has there been any interviews with Brian since he left the house ? Or did he head for counselling or anything I wonder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Bullocks wrote: »
    Has there been any interviews with Brian since he left the house ? Or did he head for counselling or anything I wonder ?

Was he at the final? Did he and Jade get together?... So many questions.

Was he at the final? Did he and Jade get together?... So many questions.

Seen a picture somewhere yesterday of him and Jade , they'd spent four days together apparently :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seen a picture somewhere yesterday of him and Jade , they'd spent four days together apparently :)

Had totally forgotten about the promise of their romance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

He got everything he deserved and I wold also back up what Helen said about him

To be fair, I wouldn't appreciate being called a ''murderer'' and ''rapist''.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Why are people still talking about the show? It ended weeks ago when Marc left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Why are people still talking about the show? It ended weeks ago when Marc left.
    No it didn't, it only really started after he left.
    It was only then that we saw the real hm's.
    I really wish these bs posts would stop.
    He was brought in as a ****e stirrer.. No more no less.
    As it has been shown by how much airtime he got on bbots by comedians(taking the piss out of all the housemates, he was not included) ... panelists, and the final bbots show, also all the online questionnaires that he was not a part of. Ie as he was never considered a real hm by bb producers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

big brother only became interesting when marc arrived, and it ended being interesting to watch the night he left, it was a shame, he said he would go in and stir it up, he kept his promise, most of the others did not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

To be fair, I wouldn't appreciate being called a ''murderer'' and ''rapist''.

If you want to be really fair, you could acknowledge the fact that Helen didn't call Brian either of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

In all honesty I think the term , our sentiments , relates to Chloe portraying herself as living one lifestyle when in actuality she was living a completely different , more lavish one.

No harm in having a lavish lifestyle at all , but the question that is bothering people , ie me and maybe some other posters , is why portray yourself to be someone other than who you are when there are obviously pictures etc to contradict the image you're trying to put across .

I think she maybe done it to win votes to be honest .

And on that post I bow out of this conversation , have fun ... :)

She portrayed herself as a normal working girl, I have yet to see anything that convinces me shes anything else. In doing so She was comparing herself to the other housemates who claimed to be Models, Rap Singers, TV Personalities and an aspiring Prime Minister. She never claimed to be destitute, just normal.

She portrayed herself as a normal working girl, I have yet to see anything that convinces me shes anything else. In doing so She was comparing herself to the other housemates who claimed to be Models, Rap Singers, TV Personalities and an aspiring Prime Minister. She never claimed to be destitute, just normal.

she did though, mentioned several times how she is only on 1k a month and struggles. Why mention what you earn if it is not an issue or relevant?

Mentioning she is on 1k was to make viewers feel sorry for her imo

id laugh if the taxi driver tries to sue her now :pac:

If Marc did nothing wrong can you explain how he went from winning the public vote to go into the the room with Niki Helen and Brian to having the public evict him two weeks later. He also verbally abused Brian by calling him a psycho.

A 5 year old BMW can be had for 5k in the uk, it's not a Bentley shes driving.
    she did though, mentioned several times how she is only on 1k a month and struggles. Why mention what you earn if it is not an issue or relevant?

Mentioning she is on 1k was to make viewers feel sorry for her imo

Whats wrong with that once its true? After all its a game show they all had tactics.

• Advertisement

no, Im afraid you are completely wrong with regards to 5 year old bmws costing 5k

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/bmw/year-between-2010-and-2010/under-100-miles-from-dn197rw

I used doncaster postal code and 100 mile radius. bmw search 2010 for all makes and models

if you can get one for 5k, thats amazing :rolleyes:

Marc did call brian a psycho, and I agree with what he said. As said numerous times he was aggressive, incoherent, shouting and screaming, getting animated and off his seat. He was not in control of his temper.

That to me is a pyscho

sitting down naked and opening his backside for people to see and then say its a something duck is normal behaviour too?

We can agree to disagree on that too

Nothing is wrong with what she said as you have mentioned. If she chooses to lie about her life then she should not be surprised if people call it into question

no, Im afraid you are completely wrong with regards to 5 year old bmws costing 5k

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/bmw/year-between-2010-and-2010/under-100-miles-from-dn197rw

I used doncaster postal code and 100 mile radius. bmw search 2010 for all makes and models

if you can get one for 5k, thats amazing :rolleyes:

Be prepared to be amazed.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/for-sale/search/bmw/3-series/touring-2005/usedcfs-900954538399683/
    Marc did call brian a psycho, and I agree with what he said. As said numerous times he was aggressive, incoherent, shouting and screaming, getting animated and off his seat. He was not in control of his temper.

That to me is a pyscho

sitting down naked and opening his backside for people to see and then say its a something duck is normal behaviour too?

We can agree to disagree on that too

So we're agreed Marc did in fact do something wrong . Whatever way you want to dress it up or justify it, calling a person a psycho is verbal abuse, that's never going to be endearing with the majority of viewers.
    Nothing is wrong with what she said as you have mentioned. If she chooses to lie about her life then she should not be surprised if people call it into question

So with the information currently at hand she didn't lie about her life, so why the big vendetta against her?

we will have to agree to disagree on this one

we will have to agree to disagree on this one

I'm confused, what exactly are you disagreeing with, The price of BMW's in the UK, that Marc Verbally abused Brian therefor did in fact do something wrong or that Chloe lied about having a normal lifestyle?

We all see things from a different viewpoint , and we all either like or dislike people for whatever reason . As in real life and on tv.

We can choose to say I don't like that character in a soap , same way as we all liked different housemates or disliked them

Doesn't make anyone right or wrong in choosing to dislike a HM for whatever reason . You or I don't have to like the same people , doesn't make either of us right or wrong , nor does my viewpoint invalidate yours , nor vice versa.

I formed my opinion on how she came across to me , and how I perceived her to be. That's all.

I'm confused, what exactly are you disagreeing with, The price of BMW's in the UK, that Marc Verbally abused Brian therefor did in fact do something wrong or that Chloe lied about having a normal lifestyle?

everything

that is an example but it definitely not the norm priced for one.

Im also disagreeing with you that chloe did lie about her lifestyle

We all see things from a different viewpoint , and we all either like or dislike people for whatever reason . As in real life and on tv.

We can choose to say I don't like that character in a soap , same way as we all liked different housemates or disliked them

Doesn't make anyone right or wrong in choosing to dislike a HM for whatever reason . You or I don't have to like the same people , doesn't make either of us right or wrong , nor does my viewpoint invalidate yours , nor vice versa.

I formed my opinion on how she came across to me , and how I perceived her to be. That's all.

I fully agree but not liking someone is not cause to be nasty and vindictive to that person is it?

Chloe wasnt my choice to win because I felt she was a hypocrite for taking the £5k after saying they should all work together so that the winner got the full prize fund. However I also understand that the majority of people would have done exactly the same if offered 5 months salary for free.

everything

that is an example but it definitely not the norm priced for one.

Im also disagreeing with you that chloe did lie about her lifestyle

LOL , Fine by me, I watched the show every day and BOTS , and never saw her lieing about her lifestyle, I'm pretty sure it would be on utube if she had given what has transpired since she won.

I fully agree but not liking someone is not cause to be nasty and vindictive to that person is it?

Chloe wasnt my choice to win because I felt she was a hypocrite for taking the £5k after saying they should all work together so that the winner got the full prize fund. However I also understand that the majority of people would have done exactly the same if offered 5 months salary for free.

In all honesty . I don't think anyone here is/was being vindictive towards Chloe . We are just stating opinions , not stalking her , sending her vile messages or anything , which I think would be vindictive.

And I don't think anyone here wants to be fending or proving their opinions tbh as that's all they are ,opinions :)

• Advertisement

In all honesty . I don't think anyone here is/was being vindictive towards Chloe . We are just stating opinions , not stalking her , sending here vile messages or anything , which I think would be vindictive.

And I don't think anyone here wants to be fending or proving their opinions tbh as that's all they are ,opinions :)

No problem there either but once they use terms like "our sentiments" they are not just expressing an individual opinion are they ?

Advertisement