Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Panthro wrote: »
    Meeeeeeowwwww!
    ( he says to ratmouse!)

Don't mind me. I get a little ratty sometimes. Quiet as a mouse usually! (Terrible, I know!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    For anyone who's interested, Harry's on Snapchat. Snapchat name harryamelia

Ive not used snap chat, does it basically mean you can just text and send pics to eachother?
    had a gawk at nicks twitter and he also made his public. id imagine you wouldnt want a lot of people havin that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Old Perry wrote: »
    Ive not used snap chat, does it basically mean you can just text and send pics to eachother?
    had a gawk at nicks twitter and he also made his public. id imagine you wouldnt want a lot of people havin that.
    Don't you be trying to mug Harri of by trying to get free nudey pics of her on snapchat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

tipptom wrote: »
    You yawn away if you want but I would like to hear about what she has to say about her Holidays to Dubai and 10 BMW and designer wear and the luxury lifestyle she has been living before she went in to the house and how she gave such a different version of this "ordinary lass" while in the BB house.
    Ditto for Danny,defending overweight women in the house and what he has to say now about his tweets.

So what's not normal about a single working person having a 5 year old car and going on a holiday have we returned to dickensian times ?

Why do you think she needs to explain her lifestyle to the likes of you? Get a life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ratmouse wrote: »
    Did any of you see Chloe's instagram page or the BB Facebook page since she won? Loads of people with our sentiments letting her know what they think. Apparently she took down the photo of her flash 2010 BMW.
    What's her twitter tag again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

deco nate wrote: »
    What's her twitter tag again?

Thecheater

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't think anyone needs to explain or justify their lifestyle to anyone to be fair.

But someone saying they have one kind of a lifestyle- normal ,everyday when in reality they have been living a richer , more oppulent lifestyle , would make you wonder why they are downplaying how they actually live.

Just my take on it .

The Muppet wrote: »
    So what's not normal about a single working person having a 5 year old car and going on a holiday have we returned to dickensian times ?

Why do you think she needs to explain her lifestyle to the likes of you? Get a life
    Are you UCM in disguise?
    She goes on a public reality show to expose herself and her lifestyle and is under scrutiny and that's what she wants.

You know what,im not going to bother.Your the one telling everyone to get a life and telling them to stop talking about it as its a yawn,what the hell are you doing in here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Are you UCM in disguise?
    She goes on a public reality show to expose herself and her lifestyle and is under scrutiny and that's what she wants.

You know what,im not going to bother.Your the one telling everyone to get a life and telling them to stop talking about it as its a yawn,what the hell are you doing in here?
    What he is doing in here is, drum roll please...... Acting the Muppet.........

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

deco nate wrote: »
    What he is doing in here is, drum roll please...... Acting the Muppet.........

I'll get my coat.

7.25.. pm, Deco gets his coat and leaves the big brother house!

• Advertisement

Are you UCM in disguise?

I'm no one in disguise and what I'm doing here is giving my opinion just like everyone else and like I did a few times during the show .

I don't know why she went on but I bet it wasn't so that she he could targeted by ignorant nasty internet bullies about her car or holiday.

Now why don't you answer the questions I asked you in my previous post what's abnormal about a single working person owing a 5 year old BMW or going on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Feck big bro, this thread is staring to get juice-aaaaay!

S6HAKVZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Bring back UCM aka Marc!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Saw a little bit of BOTS earlier. Why did Mark totally disassociate himself from all proceedings? Who were the two women he was sitting beside? And did anyone else notice how Sarah and Harriet looked like they were about to swing for Harri and were then suddenly no longer in the audience? If it has been covered already just direct me to the post number please!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Young Mr Grace

I'm no one in disguise ... .

You have really failed to understand the nature of posting on a Web forum under a user name, haven't you?

- Apologies of course if indeed you were born with the unfortunate name "The Muppet" or if you deliberately choose it in real life and utilised the deed pole process.

I'm no one in disguise and what I'm doing here is giving my opinion just like everyone else and like I did a few times during the show .

I don't know why she went on but I bet it wasn't so that she he could targeted by ignorant nasty internet bullies about her car or holiday.

Now why don't you answer the questions I asked you in my previous post what's abnormal about a single working person owing a 5 year old BMW or going on holidays.
    I have already answered that and if you thank that is bullying you lead a very sheltered life.

Now I am not replying again to someone who is so involved and aggressive and defensive but at the same time telling people that it is all over and they are leading sad lives even discussing it and it is all such a yawn for you even though you keep posting about it.

I will leave it up to the mods ,not you, to see if what I posted is ignorant nasty or bullying because I say her lifestyle is completely at odds to how she portrayed herself on the show and won the show due to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I see Chloe tweeted Marc to tell him her boyfriend thought he was funny as f*ck in the house and she had massive respect for him. Thought that was nice.

I have already answered that and if you thank that is bullying you lead a very sheltered .

You definitely have not answered either of the two question I put you. It appears to me you don't have an answer and are trying to evade the questions . That doesn't surprise me, it s typical really and what Id expected.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/226926-big-brother-2015-winner-chloe-wilburn-a-fake-she-hits-back.html

. £1000 a month
    Priviledge indeed lol

Btw I don't need a third party to define bullying for me

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Wow, I haven't read any of the posts in the last few days... I thought this was a joyful thread? :(

If people surely "have more going on in their life than to be still bothered by the result of a reality TV show days after its ended", then one could ask, why are you still here on this thread and commenting on it too?!

You talk about not answering questions Muppet and yet you ignore my suggestion above of what could be asked of you. In your own words, "It appears to me you don't have an answer and are trying to evade the questions . That doesn't surprise me, it s typical really and what Id expected."

• Advertisement

You talk about not answering questions Muppet and yet you ignore my suggestion above of what could be asked of you. In your own words, "It appears to me you don't have an answer and are trying to evade the questions . That doesn't surprise me, it s typical really and what Id expected."

I ignored it as it is an irrelevant question to be asked of anyone in a discussion forum. This is not the anti chloe thread it's the big brother thread . Need I explain the difference to you.

I ignored it as it is an irrelevant question to be asked of anyone in a discussion forum. This is not the anti chloe thread it's the big brother thread . Need I explain the difference to you.

An observation by your good self Muppet, "surely people have more going on in their life than to be still bothered by the result of a reality TV show days after its ended." So I will directly ask you this time. If you have more going on in YOUR life, why are you still bothered days after it ended? What are you still doing here? The result is the result of a reality tv show and said show has ended, so why are you here with the rest of us who have no lives, still talking about it?

Ah bless, did I mess up your planned bitch fest, "our sentiments" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

But Chloe is a tosser that won . She is going to be talked about like that here .
    I don't know how Marc didn't win it over the likes of her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

The begrudgery in this thread is hilarious

Bullocks wrote: »
    But Chloe is a tosser that won . She is going to be talked about like that here .
    I don't know how Marc didn't win it over the likes of her

No problem with that'

Mark made a huge mistake by aligning himself with helen who went too far with her treatment of brian . Guilt by association .,He had the winning of it up to then .

Pity he didnt realise that and call her out on what she said it could have made a huge difference to the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Ah Jesus lads, it's only a TV show.

Ah bless, did I mess up your planned bitch fest, "our sentiments" lol

Planned? Planned how? Seriously man/woman/muppet/whatever, the only bitchy air here is from yourself. Anyone can discuss the result of BB here and their take on the winning contestant and suitable media info surrounding the show and the winner. As another poster mentioned, it's not your call as to what is deemed appropriate to discuss here. The mods have that end under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Getting a bit testy here, folks. Take it down a few notches please.

• Advertisement

Did any of you see Chloe's instagram page or the BB Facebook page since she won? Loads of people with our sentiments letting her know what they think. Apparently she took down the photo of her flash 2010 BMW.
    Planned? Planned how? Seriously man/woman/muppet/whatever, the only bitchy air here is from yourself. .

Yeah Right. What eactly did you mean by the term " our sentiments" ?

Advertisement