Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2015 **Use spoiler tags, mod warning post #1 & 3037**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Muppet wrote: »
    No problem there either but once they use terms like "our sentiments" they are not just expressing an individual opinion are they ?

Maybe I have also been guilty of saying "our" sometimes , doesn't mean people are ganging up on her though .

IMO :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Maybe I have also been guilty of saying "our" sometimes , doesn't mean people are ganging up on her though .

You are entitled to your opinion as am I. Can't say I've ever posted "our" when I intended to post "my".

Anyway I've made my point , so I'll bow out of this for now , the public have spoken and the show ended last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

It was me who said our sentiments. You're not the supposed guilty one Mamof4, so didnt mean to get you into trouble!! And the the plural referred to several of "us" who had already stated the same opinion on Chloe. I thought it suffice rather than naming out each poster who had shared those sentiments. Didn't think it would cause a fuss for one person and they still be referring to it pages later. Several of us share the same opinion on Chloe. Hardly a hate crime or behaving in a vindictive manner. Others on here couldn't stand Jack. Some others had no time for Christian. Others can't stand Danny and referenced his twitter page. Again, hardly a hate crime. I just happen to share the same opinion as several others regarding Chloe. And those posters know who they are. I am not speaking on behalf of the thread and a bit of common sense would allow for that understanding. Why can't this issue be dropped and we move on and continue to enjoy the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

ratmouse wrote: »
    It was me who said our sentiments. You're not the supposed guilty one Mamof4, so didnt mean to get you into trouble!! And the the plural referred to several of "us" who had already stated the same opinion on Chloe. I thought it suffice rather than naming out each poster who had shared those sentiments. Didn't think it would cause a fuss for one person and they still be referring to it pages later. Several of us share the same opinion on Chloe. Hardly a hate crime or behaving in a vindictive manner. Others on here couldn't stand Jack. Some others had no time for Christian. Others can't stand Danny and referenced his twitter page. Again, hardly a hate crime. I just happen to share the same opinion as several others regarding Chloe. And those posters know who they are. I am not speaking on behalf of the thread and a bit of common sense would allow for that understanding. Why can't this issue be dropped and we move on and continue to enjoy the thread?

Hi Ratmouse

I was one of them posters :D I totally got what you and Mam of 4 were talking about. I don't know why people are being so argumentative days after the show is finished. It makes no sense to me. Anyway roll on CBB, I heard somewhere it's starting the 27th August. So a few weeks away yet.

You're grand , and I didn't mean it to look like I wasn't giving anyone else a chance to reply , so I hope it didn't come across as that either !

I enjoy the chat here , and yep we all have different opinions , may agree on some and not on others but tat's part of the chat and a laugh I think.

As Missy says , roll on CBB , should be interesting to say the least !

• Advertisement

Hi Ratmouse

I was one of them posters :D I totally got what you and Mam of 4 were talking about. I don't know why people are being so argumentative days after the show is finished. It makes no sense to me. Anyway roll on CBB, I heard somewhere it's starting the 27th August. So a few weeks away yet.

Thanks Missumoohaa. I did notice that you had similar views alright! Yes, I am actually looking forward to CBB starting soon. Even though I thought overall that the original HMs of BB this year were non eventful characters, I must admit, to do miss the show a little each evening! 😞ðŸ˜႒

You're grand , and I didn't mean it to look like I wasn't giving anyone else a chance to reply , so I hope it didn't come across as that either !

I enjoy the chat here , and yep we all have different opinions , may agree on some and not on others but tat's part of the chat and a laugh I think.

As Missy says , roll on CBB , should be interesting to say the least !

God no Mamof4, you didn't come across that way at all! Just didn't want you in trouble over my choice of words! Yes, CBB hopefully will be entertaining this year!

God no Mamof4, you didn't come across that way at all! Just didn't want you in trouble over my choice of words! Yes, CBB hopefully will be entertaining this year!

Ha , ok glad we're all sorted so ! Haven't seen it in years , so am looking forward to it :)

Ha , ok glad we're all sorted so ! Haven't seen it in years , so am looking forward to it :)

Ha! I haven't either and feel a bit cold turkey now that BB is over and could do with some more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

CBB better come back on the screen soon!
    If not this thread will turn into a brawl LOL !!!

(this is what happens to idle BB fans !) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

MsGiggles wrote: »
    CBB better come back on the screen soon!
    If not this thread will turn into a brawl LOL !!!

(this is what happens to idle BB fans !) :D

In a month or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

srumball wrote: »
    In a month or so
    You can keep me entertained until then so Scrum !

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

deco nate wrote: »
    No it didn't, it only really started after he left.
    It was only then that we saw the real hm's.
    I really wish these bs posts would stop.
    He was brought in as a ****e stirrer.. No more no less.
    As it has been shown by how much airtime he got on bbots by comedians(taking the piss out of all the housemates, he was not included) ... panelists, and the final bbots show, also all the online questionnaires that he was not a part of. Ie as he was never considered a real hm by bb producers.

I completely agree that it only started once he left. While he was in there he provided cover for the other hms true nature, his super bully act created a set of roles that play out in every bully story.
    His antics cast Chloe as a realistic ,sweet girl victim. She was a sensitive, teary, sweetheart just trying to endure the bully, she wasn't putting her head above the parapet calling people fat etc back then. She was a loyal friend to Jack when she was afraid to be alone, once the threat was removed we learned she couldn't stand him and would stab him in the back in a second.
    Mark's behaviour also allowed Danny be cast as the hero, the man you could rely on to do the right thing and get so very upset over every injustice! Once Mark was gone we saw Danny was actually a bit of a bully himself, snapping at Christian, pouring crap over Jack as painfully as possibly.
    It wasn't until Marks dominating presence there was removed and there were no easily assumed roles to fill that we saw some people relax enough to be themselves and learned who they really were.

I'm sorry this didn't happen sooner, had it done so, had Chloe had 3 or 4 weeks to reveal her cruel side, and Danny his desperate for the money side and need to be top dog, or Joel his hunger for airtime , we might have had a fairer top 3!

Also Mark felt like a bit of a plant, the fact that he escaped nomination so long was unusual and the fact that he's had so little adulation as a housemate from the show makes me a bit suspicious that he was there with a brief created by producers.

Has there been any comfirmations on who's going into CBB yet ? Or will we have to wait another while and speculate from all the names floating about as possibilities ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

I was just scrolling down not reading, just looking for familiar faces, and bam!! holly willywobblybooby, sam winward (or that blond girl from emerdale years ago) and keeley hazell!! then i realised these are'nt confirmed and most are not even close to hopeful. then i was dissapoint.

can you imagine cbb rateings with those three in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

So chloe won. Glad I stopped watching after Marc was evicted. Hopefully they have him back in next year for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Old Perry wrote: »
    I was just scrolling down not reading, just looking for familiar faces, and bam!! holly willywobblybooby, sam winward (or that blond girl from emerdale years ago) and keeley hazell!! then i realised these are'nt confirmed and most are not even close to hopeful. then i was dissapoint.

can you imagine cbb rateings with those three in the house.

I didn’t read the article either, just looked at the pictures.. :D..... Thank for confirming they're not confirmed. :)

I didn’t read the article either, just looked at the pictures.. :D..... Thank for confirming they're not confirmed. :)

Oh yeah , ye get eye candy , we get David Gest . DAVID GEST!!!!
    Where's the fairness in that :eek:

Disclaimer-
    Actually like him but not as eye candy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Disclaimer-

dont worry that cretin mccirick will prob make another appearance being the cassanova that he is =-O

• Advertisement

dont worry that cretin mccirick will prob make another appearance being the cassanova that he is =-O

Old Perry , are you deliberately trying to drive me to drink here :(

Disclaimer-

I like David also, I thought he was great in the jungle..... He's me favorite to win CBB :D, that's if he's going in.

I like David also, I thought he was great in the jungle..... He's me favorite to win CBB :D, that's if he's going in.

He was funny in the jungle , actually came across as quite a caring person also , beneath all the famous name dropping :D
    Then again , that's the circle he rolls in so why not , would be good if he is actually in CBB !!

He was funny in the jungle , actually cane across as quite a caring person also , beneath all the famous name dropping :D
    Then again , that's the circle he rolls in so why not , would be good if he is actually in CBB !!

The first I've ever heard of him was when he went into the jungle he was the guy who 'married Liza Minnelli', he was portrayed as being odd and eccentric, he never came across like that to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Sorry on the phone so can't post a link but it looks like Thursday 27th of August for the start of CBB. :eek: Too long to wait.

Sorry on the phone so can't post a link but it looks like Thursday 27th of August for the start of CBB. :eek: Too long to wait.

Ahhh , was hoping it would be on sooner :(

I find it odd that they have 2 CBB`s in the one year, the last one was January or February.... Anyone know how long they'll be in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

They are usual in there about a month.

They are usual in there about a month.

Such a hardship for a 6 figure sum..... Lightweights ;)

• Advertisement

My dinner is churning in my stomach at the thought!

Advertisement