Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1)

Options

Comments

Certainty looks very pretty and the level of possible weapon customisation is an intriguing prospect.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Yeeeeeesssssssss

So happy. Loved HR.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looks brilliant, would be class if it will be released late this year and not a 2016 release and then delayed til '17.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It won't actually look like that, but i'm delighted it's coming out. Human Revolution was fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Wait.. Didn't he die in the oil rig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Wonder how they're going to link the story to the ending of Human Revolution?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

This has me excited about a next-gen game finally. I think Human Revolution was the best game in 2011 and a big surprise for me.

Looks like this will be officially revealed tomorrow at 5pm our time. Would be lovely to get a little trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Good, enjoyed HR more than I thought I would considering the publicity mountain it had to climb on release. Had a few flaws but was enjoyable.

Hopefully, Jensen will have some new moves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Wait.. Didn't he die in the oil rig?

Wasn't there a few endings in Human Revolution? I presuming they're running with whatever one he survived in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Wasn't there a few endings in Human Revolution? I presuming they're running with whatever one he survived in.

It could be like Deus Ex 2, where they ran with a combination of all three different endings. Total cop out, to be honest. The less said about that game the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Crap, now i'm going to have to finally get an 8th gen system

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'll have to get back into DE : HR again, I really enjoyed it...except for the ending..which was pants...but whatever :P

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

Wow look at the Blade Runner influence dripping off the market shot, beautiful looking.

So is Human Revolution worth playing?

Couldn't wait for an answer, purchased on steam :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh wow yes! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

crybaby wrote: »
    Wow look at the Blade Runner influence dripping off the market shot, beautiful looking.

Absolutely. I played through it twice, the second time I completed it without setting off an alarm or killing anyone (apart from boss battles)

Great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

crybaby wrote: »

Couldn't wait for an answer, purchased on steam :)

Yeah, you'll have a great time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Finally! I loved Human Revolution

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Deus Ex always seems to do a terrible ending. Basically, forget about all your decisions up to this point, and click one of three buttons (goodish, badish, and weird).

Does the new one use the same engine as Human Revolution?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Only put a few hours into HR, must really finish the DAMNED thing over summer.

So many games to finish, so little time. I've to get finished with all three batmans. The curse of WoW, sucks up so much time I only ever gently delve into other games.

11096518_822830654460675_7686769463915739601_n.jpg?oh=0ff2ba45da0d752afa95aca95d25adf2&oe=55B9E43D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I never asked for this...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Never actually Finished Human Revolution, I found the boss fights infuriating .

I know how everyone loves Remasters but I wouldn't mind a remastered HR if this new one won't be out until next year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

As cool as that trailer is, lethal takedown's are pretty useless in HR. I hope they rework it abit so maybe enemies that are taken down in a non lethal way will maybe get back up?

Yeah, the emphasis was there to perform silent non lethal kills but the lethal ones were so class, I was sticking blades into people every chance I got. Ah shyte, really want to play HR again now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Cool the way that trailer emphasises all the typical great DX options. Stealth, Infiltration, reprogramming bots, hacking security and combat when necessary. Oh wait...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I know how everyone loves Remasters but I wouldn't mind a remastered HR if this new one won't be out until next year :pac:

It already exists:
    Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut

Integrates the "Missing Link" DLC, improved textures, reworked bosses (you can non-lethal them now AFAIK), and you have 2 energy cells by default.

Advertisement