Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Will probably pop the Wildcard this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Naughton to Schlupp be the smart transfer this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

According to fffix, Aguero is being sold at almost double the rate of Costa :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Hey lads, don't post here much but I'm third in my private league and 50 points off first so a few good weeks could get me into first. It's all to play for. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 FT with 5.1 (highest all season) in the bank.

Ospina (Pantilimon)
    Terry-Moreno-Bellerin-(Hutton)-(Haidara)
    Henderson-Hazard-Ozil-Blind-(Mane)
    Kane-Austin-Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

menoscemo wrote: »
    According to fffix, Aguero is being sold at almost double the rate of Costa :eek:

giving SERIOUS consideration to selling him for Rooney this week and buying back next week
    if I sell him tonight I'll get 12.5 for him
    he will be 12.5 tomorrow...... and god knows what if he blanks again this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hey lads, don't post here much but I'm third in my private league and 50 points off first so a few good weeks could get me into first. It's all to play for. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 FT with 5.1 (highest all season) in the bank.

Ospina (Pantilimon)
    Terry-Moreno-Bellerin-(Hutton)-(Haidara)
    Henderson-Hazard-Ozil-Blind-(Mane)
    Kane-Austin-Aguero

if liverpool win the replay you will be missing a lot of players in gw 33. I'd look at hutton and Haidara to ivan and schlupp. Upgrade blind the following week maybe to puncheon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

who to bring in for costa??

current team

Krul - Pantillimon

Terry - Wollscheid - Naughton - Van Aanholt - Alderweireld

Sanchez - Henderson - Boyd - Silva - Hazard

Costa - Aguero - Kane

There's no one really jumping out at me and if I thought costa would be back for the DGW i'd just bench him and play boyd or one of my defenders.
    I also need to transfer out naughton so could do that transfer this week (only 1 ft and .7 to spare)

Sturridge has nice fixtures but they have a possible blank next week and he's kind of being eased back in anyway.
    Giroud and Austin have a blank GW 33.
    Rooney is appealing most to me but has 2 very tough fixtures.
    Remy also appealing but not if Costa will be back for DGW and I also think Jose might favour Drogba versus united.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Went for Costa to Vardy this GW. Leicester seem to be playing and scoring well, have West Brom up next (who conceded 4 goals each of last 2 matches), then a home fixture and two games the following GW

With the extra cash I'll look to get in two Chelsea players - defender and midfielder (Fabregas) for the DGW

All my plans of late have backfired, so you can be sure as hell Vardy won't start or will get injured the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Coutinho in
    Gomis in

Aguero out
    Cork out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Silva out for Hazard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I thought everyone had Hazard at this stage? Most consistent midfielder by a distance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

ShaneU wrote: »
    I thought everyone had Hazard at this stage? Most consistent midfielder by a distance

Thought not having him would prove some differential and it has....in a negative way :pac: Them penalty kicks are killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Naughton to Schlupp be the smart transfer this week?

Not sure whether to do Schlupp, Alderweireld or change tack and use some Costa change to get an extra premium defender. Coleman/Baines looking more like genuine options (and decent differentials) of late, while doubling up on Chelsea at the back (if not going for Remy) may be an option too adding Ivan to Terry.

Myhill, (Foster)
    Terry, Bertrand, PVA (Wolly, Naughton)
    Sanchez, Hazard, Eriksen, Mane (Cork)
    Aguero, Costa, Kane

Considering Costa to Remy and Naughton to Coleman/Baines for a -4. Any thoughts?

Next on the chopping block would be Myhill probably to Ospina from GW34 and Mane/Eriksen out shortly too.

Do yis think Ramsey is fairly nailed till end of season? Wenger seems to have accommodated him this week at the expense of others, and he seems in great form. I'm very tempted to go for him from GW34 or 35 in place of or as well as Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Went for Costa to Vardy this GW. Leicester seem to be playing and scoring well, have West Brom up next (who conceded 4 goals each of last 2 matches), then a home fixture and two games the following GW

With the extra cash I'll look to get in two Chelsea players - defender and midfielder (Fabregas) for the DGW

All my plans of late have backfired, so you can be sure as hell Vardy won't start or will get injured the weekend!

Damn, Vardy was on my short list for Costa replacements :P

FHFC wrote: »
    Considering Costa to Remy and Naughton to Coleman/Baines for a -4. Any thoughts?

Next on the chopping block would be Myhill probably to Ospina from GW34 and Mane/Eriksen out shortly too.

Do yis think Ramsey is fairly nailed till end of season? Wenger seems to have accommodated him this week at the expense of others, and he seems in great form. I'm very tempted to go for him from GW34 or 35 in place of or as well as Sanchez.

My main problem with Remy is that if he turns out not to be nailed for the DGW it's two transfers to get rid/get a different Chelsea player in.

I think Ramsey will start every match unless there's rotation ahead of FA Cup. I'll be bringing him in GW35 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Like a lot of people currently have Aguero,Austin and Kane up front.
    Have stuck with Kun,excusing his poor returns initially through bad luck etc but Man City are a shambles at the mo so going to get rid.

So who to replace him with till seasons end?....any suggestions greatly appreciated,I'm thinking Rooney.

My main problem with Remy is that if he turns out not to be nailed for the DGW it's two transfers to get rid/get a different Chelsea player in.

I think Ramsey will start every match unless there's rotation ahead of FA Cup. I'll be bringing him in GW35 or so

Yeah, I'd be hoping for an update on Costa before making any moves, problem is it will be a Jose update, so he could say he's out for the season and then start him against Man U!

However I don't see anyone worth bringing in for Costa for 32 & 33 who doesnt have a blank in 33 and is worth keeping beyond that. Murray is tempting but only for GWs 33 to 35 and no DGW. Gomis maybe, but I reckon Costa owners are buggered as whoever replaces him now will need to be changed again in 2 or 3 gameweeks.

Yeah, I'd be hoping for an update on Costa before making any moves, problem is it will be a Jose update, so he could say he's out for the season and then start him against Man U!

However I don't see anyone worth bringing in for Costa for 32 & 33 who doesnt have a blank in 33 and is worth keeping beyond that. Murray is tempting but only for GWs 33 to 35 and no DGW. Gomis maybe, but I reckon Costa owners are buggered as whoever replaces him now will need to be changed again in 2 or 3 gameweeks.

If I go Vardy, I'll be switching to a power 5 midfield and then I can enjoy benching dilemmas again....

Damn, Vardy was on my short list for Costa replacements :P

Stay away so :)

If I go Vardy, I'll be switching to a power 5 midfield and then I can enjoy benching dilemmas again....

We are on the same wavelength - Ameobi to Fabregas for me :)

• Advertisement

Even if I went for Remy I could upgrade Cork to say Silva. Thats why I was considering putting the money into defence for Coleman/Baines.

Annoying as it is the Costa injury has certainly made things interesting.....Vardy, hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Not sure whether to do Schlupp, Alderweireld or change tack and use some Costa change to get an extra premium defender. Coleman/Baines looking more like genuine options (and decent differentials) of late, while doubling up on Chelsea at the back (if not going for Remy) may be an option too adding Ivan to Terry.

Myhill, (Foster)
    Terry, Bertrand, PVA (Wolly, Naughton)
    Sanchez, Hazard, Eriksen, Mane (Cork)
    Aguero, Costa, Kane

I'm going Costa to Remy and then Ivan in for the double. Drogba is 37. I think Remy will start and Drogba will come on when he's needed. It's the perfect chance for Jose to give Remy games.

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2382332/jose-mourinho-praises-loic-remy-after-chelsea-loses-diego-costa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

G1032 wrote: »
    I've 2 FT and don't want to waste one

Thinking I'll keep Couthino for another week
    I'll keep Benteke for another week
    I'll keep Bellerin on the off chance that Wenger doesn't want to upset the balance at this stage of the season
    I'll keep Aguero
    I'll keep Mane for the Hull game

So looking like Hutton to somebody

Ya. Looking like Hutton to Baines. I said I'd never buy him again but I'm going to. He's got 4 bonus in his last 3 matches and has a nice run in. Everton will be grand with nothing to worry them except the league and Baines owes me. He owes me big time!

Ya. Looking like Hutton to Baines. I said I'd never buy him again but I'm going to. He's got 4 bonus in his last 3 matches and has a nice run in. Everton will be grand with nothing to worry them except the league and Baines owes me. He owes me big time!

Now another prominent Jonah goes for one of my options!

Coleman it is so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Honestly I dunno what I'm gonna do. I might play it safe and just bring Fabregas in for Eriksen. I need to ship Naughton out too, so I may well hold onto Aguero for another week. Granted, I have Terry, Alder, and Dawson so Naughton's not a huge concern *just* yet.

Honestly I dunno what I'm gonna do. I might play it safe and just bring Fabregas in for Eriksen. I need to ship Naughton out too, so I may well hold onto Aguero for another week. Granted, I have Terry, Alder, and Dawson so Naughton's not a huge concern *just* yet.

if fabregas gets booked this weekend he misses 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

km79 wrote: »
    if fabregas gets booked this weekend he misses 2 games

Fml.

I need to replace half my team and I don't even know who to replace them with.

Have Silva, Naughton, Aguero, and Eriksen currently as deadweight. :( The temptation to do nothing and just leave it is strong. :cool:

Fml.

I need to replace half my team and I don't even know who to replace them with.

Have Silva, Naughton, Aguero, and Eriksen currently as deadweight. :( The temptation to do nothing and just leave it is strong. :cool:

have 3 of the 4
    eriksen will go for siggy hopefully
    I've nothing to play for anyway so may as well try enjoy
    city have 3 plum home fixtures after the derby so I may also sell either Silva aguero and buy them back in . pdob aguero for Rooney.
    makes no sense but I don't care!

km79 wrote: »
    have 3 of the 4
    eriksen will go for siggy hopefully
    I've nothing to play for anyway so may as well try enjoy
    city have 3 plum home fixtures after the derby so I may also sell either Silva aguero and buy them back in . pdob aguero for Rooney.
    makes no sense but I don't care!

I've no idea now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I might join you on this one. Looking a for a big differential for the last few weeks and he fits the bill. It will probably be an unmitigated disaster though like the last time I owned him :pac:

Advertisement