Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

langer91 wrote: »
    I stupidly didn't wait and brought in Costa before all his injury woes.

I have Costa, Arry, and Giroud up front. i've decided to do a -4 and bring in someone for Costa. Can someone recommend a striker to me I dunno who to pick!!

The article is applicable to Costa as well. Some other names are Vardy or Sturridge

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/04/06/replacing-austin-the-candidates-assessed/

I think I'm going Vardy or Murray

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

G1032 wrote: »
    I've just realised I've no goalie for GW33!

Who is best keeper for remainder of season?

Howard? (Although I'll probably buy Baines and won't double up on Everton defense)

Fabianski?

Heaton?

Davis from Southampton? Depends if you have a Soton defender and whether you are comfortable doubling up with Davis in goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Would love to go Silva/Aguero to Mata/Rooney but with no free transfer and will need these 2 for the following week Stick or twist?
    Current team is
    Panti
    Ivan,Alder,Bellerin,
    Eriksen,Alexis, Hazard,Silva,
    Austin,Kane,Aguero
    Subs Krul,Zouma, Hutton,Amoebi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I'd be tempted to go courtoius in ur situation.

I have Ivanovic already otherwise I'd almost definitely get in Courtouis
    I have Panti as my only keeper and might just take the 0. Otherwise, Kelvin Davis, Mignolet(no DGW), or Schmeichel were in my thoughts.

This has crossed my mind. I figure I'll lose out on probably 3 points but save what could be a precious transfer
    FHFC wrote: »
    Davis from Southampton? Depends if you have a Soton defender and whether you are comfortable doubling up with Davis in goal.

Have Bertrand and not sure doubling up is with it but it's an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I have Ivanovic already otherwise I'd almost definitely get in Courtouis

This has crossed my mind. I figure I'll lose out on probably 3 points but save what could be a precious transfer

Have Bertrand and not sure doubling up is with it but it's an option.

Who are your 2 current keepers

• Advertisement

Who are your 2 current keepers

Panti and Hamer
    Bellerin, Bertrand, Hutton (soon to be Baines), Dawson, Ivanovic

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

See a few thinking of brining in Baines - does anyone know if he's back on penalties - a lot to be tired up when he's not on them - kinda lost the appeal

Panti and Hamer
    Bellerin, Bertrand, Hutton (soon to be Baines), Dawson, Ivanovic

Hamer to Schmeichel. You will then have 8 games from the last 6 gws.
    33 home to Swansea
    34 a double
    35 newcastle home
    36 southampton home
    37 a double
    38 qpr home

Yeah Leicester and Sunderland rotate pretty well. As long as Pearson doesn't bring Schwarzer back in or something

33 home to Swansea
    34 a double
    35 newcastle home
    36 southampton home
    37 a double
    38 qpr home

Well that's that settled then! Cheers!

• Advertisement

33 home to Swansea
    34 a double
    35 newcastle home
    36 southampton home
    37 a double
    38 qpr home

Oh man alive. It's really only hitting home not how likely attention I've been giving the game over the last few weeks. Then Benteke goes bananas last night and I suddenly have something to play for!

I'm probably just going to have to do without a keeper GW 33
    Bellerin, Benteke, Sanchez, Couthino, Hutton and Panti all out. Albrighton is one of my subs!!

Hutton out for Baines (gotta do this because I'll go riot if Baines gets a good score and I didn't buy him)

Probably sell Couthino next week and either Bellerin (who might be back on the bench for Arsenal) or Benteke (don't really want to do this).

I've gotta sit down tomorrow and go through my options.

Oh man alive. It's really only hitting home not how likely attention I've been giving the game over the last few weeks. Then Benteke goes bananas last night and I suddenly have something to play for!

I'm probably just going to have to do without a keeper GW 33
    Bellerin, Benteke, Sanchez, Couthino, Hutton and Panti all out. Albrighton is one of my subs!!

Hutton out for Baines (gotta do this because I'll go riot if Baines gets a good score and I didn't buy him)

Probably sell Couthino next week and either Bellerin (who might be back on the bench for Arsenal) or Benteke (don't really want to do this).

I've gotta sit down tomorrow and go through my options.

Panti coutinho and sanchez are the 3 to keep as they will have doubles after the blank and should play both games.

Panti coutinho and sanchez are the 3 to keep as they will have doubles after the blank and should play both games.

Cheers. Makes sense alright. At least I've 2 FT at the moment. That'll help.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Need to ship Naughton out in order to field 11 for GW33. Thinking Schlupp could be the one, any other suggestions?

Wenger confirms Abou Diaby, Mikel Arteta, Mathieu Debuchy & Jack Wilshere are all fit. The quartet come into contention for Burnley #AFC

Interesting to see what happens re Bellerin.

Wenger confirms Abou Diaby, Mikel Arteta, Mathieu Debuchy & Jack Wilshere are all fit. The quartet come into contention for Burnley #AFC

Interesting to see what happens re Bellerin.

3 cms fit to add into the mix aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭LostArt

Costa & NZog -> Remy & Mata

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Need a Chelsea defender in, are Azpi and Cahill likely to be rotated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

naughtb4 wrote:
    Need a Chelsea defender in, are Azpi and Cahill likely to be rotated?

Azpi will likely be rotated with Luis.
    Cahill looks more nailed on but I wouldn't be surprised to see Zouma get a game or 2. Can you not afford Terry or Ivanovic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

spock. wrote: »
    Azpi will likely be rotated with Luis.
    Cahill looks more nailed on but I wouldn't be surprised to see Zouma get a game or 2. Can you not afford Terry or Ivanovic?

Nope, not without ditching Silva,

Have Dawson, Bellerin, Smalling (getting rid), Bertrand, Hutton and 1m in the bank

Maybe Mane, Smalling to Puncheon and Terry

• Advertisement

Any Costa owners thinking about Studge now? Nice fixture against Newcastle, blank, then nice DGW, then QPR H. My main problem is he's way too expensive for his output although I have the spare cash and he's made of glass so not 100% nailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭LostArt

Any Costa owners thinking about Studge now? Nice fixture against Newcastle, blank, then nice DGW, then QPR H. My main problem is he's way too expensive for his output although I have the spare cash and he's made of glass so not 100% nailed.

If it wasn't for the blank I'd almost certainly get him in now, but as things stand I'll probably hold off and see if he breaks again before the double

Hah, see my post in the DGW thread!! :D

LostArt wrote: »
    If it wasn't for the blank I'd almost certainly get him in now, but as things stand I'll probably hold off and see if he breaks again before the double

Yeah, but if you have Costa you have to bring in somebody this week, not really feasible to bring in somebody for this week and next and then out for Studge unless you have a wildcard.

Hah, see my post in the DGW thread!! :D

I'm still drawn to Vardy for some reason :pac:. I have a spot on my bench free for GW33 so can afford to have Studge there, just not sure if he's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,803 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Murray's on a red-hot streak, and with only 0.2% ownership, it's a clear differential option.

I'm still drawn to Vardy for some reason :pac:.

Yeah, thats just getting weird at this stage! :D;)

Yeah, thats just getting weird at this stage! :D;)

I'm quite annoyed I went Mane over Henderson two GWs ago but BUR, HUL, and sto looked so tasty. Everyone on FFS is saying Hendo will be in their DGW team. Vardy would have worked well in a switch to 3-5-2 and Eriksen benched GW34 against Soton; I don't think it's too clever now when that spot could be Coutinho, Sterling, or Hendo.

I'm quite annoyed I went Mane over Henderson two GWs ago but BUR, HUL, and sto looked so tasty. Everyone on FFS is saying Hendo will be in their DGW team. Vardy would have worked well in a switch to 3-5-2 and Eriksen benched GW34 against Soton; I don't think it's too clever now when that spot could be Coutinho, Sterling, or Hendo.

I went Puncheon to Mane, and wish I'd save the transfer!

I'm looking at Sturridge for Costa this week, then Fab in for Sanchez and Baines for Naughton (-4) next week giving me a strong midfield for 33 benching Studge.

Then Mane / Eriksen to Couts/Hendo and Mig in for Foster for another -4.

2 hits over three weeks (one enforced by injuries) would give me 3 Chelsea and 3 Pool for DGW34 as well as Baines, Kane, Aguero and Mane/Eriksen.

• Advertisement

I went Puncheon to Mane, and wish I'd save the transfer!

I'm looking at Sturridge for Costa this week, then Fab in for Sanchez and Baines for Naughton (-4) next week giving me a strong midfield for 33 benching Studge.

Then Mane / Eriksen to Couts/Hendo and Mig in for Foster for another -4.

2 hits over three weeks (one enforced by injuries) would give me 3 Chelsea and 3 Pool for DGW34 as well as Baines, Kane, Aguero and Mane/Eriksen.

It makes sense to get Studge in and bench in your situation. Its something iM considering but not as clearcut for me. I'll also be selling sanchez now I wouldn't have if the pool double was in 37.

Advertisement