Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread VI: End of the MOC [Revenge of the STH]

Options

Comments

molloyjh wrote: »
    Yeah the original post was about the jersey launch, which is what I was talking about. Had to go back and check cause I was starting to think I'd gone mad.

Normally the jersey would have been released and on sale at this stage, yet there's been no announcement at all yet.

ha ha

I just read back through the thread and I made a mental jump back to the "Cullen still hasn't been confirmed" when ye all started talking about no announcement yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

Hagz wrote: »
    I'm so confused. It started out about the jersey being revealed and now it's about whether Cullen is getting a deal.

So you're saying that Leo won't commit until he sees what the new jersey is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

awec wrote: »
    Spotted walking into the branch offices at UCD today...

ireland-rugby-team-2011-i8.jpg

And got the old "How the **** did you get passed security again? Look, stop phoning, dont call in when you 'just happened to be passing'. If we want you, we have your number. Dont call us, we'll call you Deccie OK ?".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Tried on some of the new leisure gear today. Tasty! Will definitely buy the track jacket and perhaps the contact top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭RobbieRuns

Spotted walking into the branch offices at UCD today...

ireland-rugby-team-2011-i8.jpg

Jeez, Eddie O'Sullivan has lost the quiff !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Are the season tickets late this year?
    Thought I had mine in late July last year.

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

LEIN wrote: »

Haven't got mine either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

No season ticket here either...
    Must be busy with other stuff... no STs, no jersey... no head coach :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

OSI wrote: »
    Ha, was thinking the same. Says 4 weeks before the first game on the site, but doesn't mention if it's before the first game, or first home game.

Either way, It'll arrive on time... Does last season's ticket still qualify for the Lifestyle discount...? New training gear and a new jersey (soon hopefully) might require some retail therapy in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Uriel. wrote: »
    Either way, It'll arrive on time... Does last season's ticket still qualify for the Lifestyle discount...? New training gear and a new jersey (soon hopefully) might require some retail therapy in the coming weeks.

Yep. They never even look at them to be honest!

• Advertisement

.ak wrote: »
    Yep. They never even look at them to be honest!

Really? I thought it would expire at the end of the season. They always looked at mine when I used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Really? I thought it would expire at the end of the season. They always looked at mine when I used it.

... You're almost 7 foot and speak with a northern accent, I'm surprised they didn't ask for photo ID and an arrest record.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

.ak wrote: »
    ... You're almost 7 foot and speak with a northern accent, I'm surprised they didn't ask for photo ID and an arrest record.

My last trip to lifestyle down to a tee!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I seem to remember getting an email when season tickets were being mailed last year - maybe i'm wrong. Anyway, plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,284 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Maybe Leinster are saving all there news up for one big Leinster day, you wake up and your season ticket is in the post box, stick kettle on and the radio informs you Joe has jacked the Irish job as he wanted to work with Isa again. Buy a paper on the way to work and see pics of the nice new jersey and then at lunch time you hear the announcement about the RDS being called the Irish Water Arena, IW to pay for several over seas stars to come in. Cant wait for monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭dubal

Was happily watching the show jumping until i realised those horses are taking lumps out of our pitch.

I presume there is no long term damage?

Dubal

dubal wrote: »
    Was happily watching the show jumping until i realised those horses are taking lumps out of our pitch.

Dubal

It's their pitch, not yours! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

dubal wrote: »

Dubal

The horse show has been going in the RDS since the 1870s or something, long time before Leinster ever played there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

;)

Hagz wrote: »
    ;)

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

What has Rhys Ruddock done to his hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

LEIN wrote: »

Don't think we got them until mid-August last year. They were fairly late getting out then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Anyone got any clues as to what the RDS's new name will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Well for a while it was suspected that it would be Samsung.
    Then there were a few articles that suggested it would be Laya with zero substantiation.
    That was back in June and there's been nothing since!

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Heroditas wrote:
    Well for a while it was suspected that it would be Samsung. Then there were a few articles that suggested it would be Laya with zero substantiation. That was back in June and there's been nothing since!

Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Samsung sounded like a very suitable sponsor - into showjumping too, and of course, the colour would be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭DGRulz

I dunno lads, Durex Dome still sounds plausible. Could even get rid of Leo and get the Johnnys got you covered guy to go round banging the drum :D

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

molloyjh wrote: »
    Don't think we got them until mid-August last year. They were fairly late getting out then too.

Yeah, I think you're right.I remember now that you mention it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jacothelad

DGRulz wrote: »
    I dunno lads, Durex Dome still sounds plausible. Could even get rid of Leo and get the Johnnys got you covered guy to go round banging the drum :D

I think you might find some stiff resistance.....:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement