Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steak & blowjob day

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

YFlyer wrote: »
    Ten Pin?

It was a recent Hollywood hit. Guy in apartment helps neighbour fix something and she gives him a blowjob. Then the friend goes after her at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Johnner101

Witchie wrote: »
    Aw crap. Going on first date and staying in hotel. Hope be is not expecting this!

First date and you are staying in a hotel

He will be expecting the ride at the very least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Baby Jane

Ah jeez why would people get angry about this - it's only a bit of messing.

It's a bit "Joe.ie" but there seems to be the view by some that people take it seriously. Anyone who does take it seriously is a dope, but who the heck would?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Johnner101 wrote: »
    First date and you are staying in a hotel

He will be expecting the ride at the very least

No he won't be. He can expect if he likes but he ain't getting.

Had no choice really since he can only fly in from Scotland for the night and I don't live in Dublin so we are having dinner and hanging out at the hotel, residence bar and maybe chill out in the room together if things are going well before he flies home again the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

No he won't be. He can expect if he likes but he ain't getting.

Had no choice really since he can only fly in from Scotland for the night and I don't live in Dublin so we are having dinner and hanging out at the hotel, residence bar and maybe chill out in the room together if things are going well before he flies home again the next morning.

It would be odd to not sleep together in this arrangement and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

• Advertisement

Well I don't intend to have sex but we might sleep! We may not have enough chemistry for sex and I am kinda picky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Well I don't intend to have sex but we might sleep! We may not have enough chemistry for sex and I am kinda picky.

Would a can of easy start be any good?

Would a can of easy start be any good?

Eh?

Eh?

To get the romance going, easy start is used in the winter with machinery that are slow to start.

My brain could do with some so.

• Advertisement

It comes with a health warning, would that 50 shades of grey book be a safer bet.

God no....that badly written piece of crap wouldn't be good enough to wipe my arse with.

Im out of ideas witchie

God no....that badly written piece of crap wouldn't be good enough to wipe my arse with.

Ditto.

Btw as a concerned female person I would say that this date you have arranged has you in the position where you will be essentially sharing a room with a guy and if alcohol comes into it and feelings are fraught it is 100% certain you will have sex. I would find it impossible to believe that he won't expect it and as much as we tell ourselves that it won't happen it almost always does. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

A day for the really lower scale of basic people

eternal wrote: »
    Ditto.

Btw as a concerned female person I would say that this date you have arranged has you in the position where you will be essentially sharing a room with a guy and if alcohol comes into it and feelings are fraught it is 100% certain you will have sex. I would find it impossible to believe that he won't expect it and as much as we tell ourselves that it won't happen it almost always does. Just saying.

He isn't coming up to the room unless I am sure I can trust him and myself!

We will be hanging out in the residence bar and if things are really bad he will head back over to the airport.

Dont airports close?

De Nile. The longest river.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭mulbot

Dont airports close?

Don't close airports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

A day for the really lower scale of basic people

Don't fret mate, you ll shine someday. Even Hitler got laid, so there's always hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Is this an Internet fantasy thing or a real life thing?If I'm not into steak or blowjobs can I just change it for like a **** and pork chops or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Im confused! Are menfolk thinking that if they feed their mothers steak, they will receive oral pleasure.

Thinly veiled freudian 'yor ma' issues thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Day for inane morons who don't get to eat what they want and have to beg their missus for favours.

Lies.

My boyfriend has never had to beg, and has steak regularly. Just means he'll get two blow jobs tomorrow, rather than the usual one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    Im confused! Are menfolk thinking that if they feed their mothers steak, they will receive oral pleasure.

Thinly veiled freudian 'yor ma' issues thread!

Where are you getting mothers from? It's not steak and blow job from your mam day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

brevity wrote: »
    Couldn't they have picked a day that wasn't also Mothers day?

I'd say whatever embittered little dateless loser came up with the concept in the first place probably had a big mother fixation so pretty apt really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

darkdubh wrote: »
    I'd say whatever embittered little dateless loser came up with the concept in the first place probably had a big mother fixation so pretty apt really.

You sound embittered, yourself!

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Where are you getting mothers from? It's not steak and blow job from your mam day

It's not???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Satriale wrote: »
    Don't fret mate, you ll shine someday. Even Hitler got laid, so there's always hope!

Gor blimey Guvnor,apples n pears innit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

brevity wrote: »
    Couldn't they have picked a day that wasn't also Mothers day?

sound, lets have it on fathers day!

Whilst you've been getting your wee knickers all excited at the prospect of your annual treat, I don't need some moronic American "day" to enjoy what I eat and what myself and the missus get up to doesn't need a "day" to be inspired by.

Enjoy your "day"

Generation of overgrown teenagers.

who said anything about it being an "anual treat"? Its not like people only ever drank Guinness at 17:59 on Arthurs Day, only eat turkey at christmas, only eat pancakes on pancake tuesday....... or only eat steak and get a blow job on March 14th!

overgrown teenagers? this is after hours! of course its full of overgrown teenagers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭daheff

Can I have two steaks if my GF is useless?

Ill give you my steak & I'll judge if shes useless.......

Advertisement