Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steak & blowjob day

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

It's not???

/tells mother to hold on one second

What's this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

Great, just like valentines', another day that makes you hate being single. Well it's out with the frying pan, the yoga mat and the mouthwash for me I guess.......:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Just received an email from my better half reminding me something special was in store for me today. Now I know what to look forward to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just received an email from my better half reminding me something special was in store for me today. Now I know what to look forward to. :)

If it's anything like my missus you're heading to Ikea.

We have different views on special

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Me and my GF celebrated the day yesterday. Except she didn't want to cook steak so I didn't have any, and she's not one for oral sex so that didn't happen either. Also, I don't have a girlfriend.

I had a **** last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Oooh..ooh....wow...when will that "day" be.

Will someone need to tell you when you can go drinking too?

Ah ah....spoilers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Baby Jane

I thought this was only a joke "day" - are there women who would give their guy an extra blowjob (or even just a blowjob) just because it's Steak & Blowjob day, as opposed to just doing so of their own volition? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Baby Jane wrote: »
    I thought this was only a joke "day" - are there women who would give their guy an extra blowjob (or even just a blowjob) just because it's Steak & Blowjob day, as opposed to just doing so of their own volition? :o

In my case, no, it's a makey uppy day. I do whatever he wants in bed because I enjoy it. I just take the p!ss saying he'll get extra because of the day.

When I mentioned it to him, his response was 'every day is blow job day, fcuk off' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Baby Jane wrote: »

It's not merely question of volition, it's about fulfilling moral duties.

Advertisement