Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    nah he's only a baby.

Well to be fair he was thrown in at the deepend.If you really wanna know what it would be like,i would say hes the perfect judge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Simon might try and land social media's current enemy Jamelia
    noooooooooooooooo not Jamelia

Am I the only one who likes her...? :eek: :o:D;)

2005_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Am I the only one who likes her...? :eek: :o:D;)

2005_1.jpg

After her recent comments about plus size clothing on Loose Women, I'd say yes you were. Horrible person, very self centred, hated her on the voice of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Monife wrote: »
    As much as I like Olly, no one will ever be as good as Dermot!!!

Same here. Dermot was my favourite person on XFactor.

After her recent comments about plus size clothing on Loose Women, I'd say yes you were. Horrible person, very self centred, hated her on the voice of Ireland.

I do know that she's a Loose Woman (and quite a young one, too, IMO :o), and that stupid things are often said on this show.

But I don't watch it - so any horrible things she has done, I've not seen them.

:o:o:o;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,664 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dubstarr wrote: »
    Well they could always off it to Zayn,i believe hes looking for work:D

Louis Tomlinson (the least likeable and least talented) is the one from 1D being linked for a judging role hopefully all his bad press lately means he is out of the running although I would say there is no such thing as bad press for Cowell :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

:p

Any news on if Xtra Factor will be back and who will host?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

When she left the Xtra Factor, I believed that Simon had dismissed her simply because he felt that three years was enough for her. :o

And when she signed up for Strictly, I thought that this was her way of getting back at Simon - appear on X Factor's bitter rival, and be watched by more viewers as a result. :o;)

But now that she's back on XF, there are a lot of questions that one can't help but ask. Was it her decision to leave after all? Was Simon genuinely proud of her when she won Strictly? How many thousands of pounds was she offered to return?

And it's possible that we may never know the true answers to some of these questions... :o:o;)

In fairness a lot of those type questions could be asked to Cheryl.

I hope Lulu Walsh is back, X Factor needs him
    dubstarr wrote: »
    Ah i love Louis on the X Factor.Wont be the same without him.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0510/700092-has-louis-walsh-been-sacked-from-the-x-factor/

Won't be the same, IMO, without Louis and Dermot.

• Advertisement

I see it says 'reportedly', so maybe it's just an attempt at drumming up interest in XFactor.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I see it says 'reportedly', so maybe it's just an attempt at drumming up interest in XFactor.

I say it's safe to say he's gone. They badly need to freshen it up and although he's my favourite judge he has to go.

Loughc wrote: »
    I say it's safe to say he's gone. They badly need to freshen it up and although he's my favourite judge he has to go.

Yes, it sounds like it.

Simon needs someone like Lulu to spark and banter with, Cheryl has a dull personality

Apparently quite a few have turned down judging roles this year already and now Mika, Demi Lovato and Ricky Martin latest names linked

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mika? Oh god he hasn't been relevant in years!

Simon needs someone like Lulu to spark and banter with, Cheryl has a dull personality

I agree. Would prefer to see Lulu stay and Cheryl go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Mika? Oh god he hasn't been relevant in years!

He's proven though and simon seems to like that. He's been on the Italian X factor and was also on The Voice in france. You're right though, relevancy is important. I think I would like him as a judge. Seems very serious about music.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Genuinely thought you all wanted this LuLu on the show for a minute http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02240/Lulu_2240895b.jpg

I was like have y'all gone nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Sarah-Jane is gone bye bye jeez there really doing a kull this year

Interesting - they could have done worse than her but will be interesting to see who they have lined up instead, especially as the new main show hosts are who they are! Will it be one person or two for Xtra?

XF has needed a total revamp for years, with a strong team across the board. Personally I found Olly and Caroline's double act a bit jarring after a while but good to mix up the presenting line up for the main show. They need someone to really 'wind' Cowell up, he's the start and end of these shows really they never quite work without his presence.

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »

So if Simon cant get anyone else Lulu will be back :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Is that a reaction over something in particular? Seems like a bit of a strange comment to make.

As for Sarah Jane, have to admit I'm not sorry to see the back of her. As Xtra Factor hosts go, she wasn't the worst but she was also far from the best. With that show they can pretty much get a randomer and everything works out.

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Is that a reaction over something in particular? Seems like a bit of a strange comment to make.

It would confirm that Louis won't be on the show this year. As JP Liz said however, who knows when he'll pop up again

Interesting - they could have done worse than her but will be interesting to see who they have lined up instead, especially as the new main show hosts are who they are! Will it be one person or two for Xtra?
    gavmcg92 wrote: »
    As for Sarah Jane, have to admit I'm not sorry to see the back of her. As Xtra Factor hosts go, she wasn't the worst but she was also far from the best. With that show they can pretty much get a randomer and everything works out.

Sarah-Jane was far better than fellow one-series host Konnie Huq, though.

...Actually, with all the upheaval, will the Xtra Factor itself even return?! :eek: :o

Bring back Konnie Huq with her hubby Charlie Brooker ;)

BBC Radio 1 presenter Nick Grimshaw latest name in the frame for a judging role

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Bring back Konnie Huq with her hubby Charlie Brooker ;)

If Charlie hosted the Xtra Factor on his own, it would be an absolute riot. :D:D;);)

In all likelihood, though, if the show does return then I can see Rylan Clark hosting it. After all, he was fairly strongly rumoured to be hosting at least a few episodes of last year's series - even after Sarah-Jane's appointment was confirmed...

It's possible, too, that Simon may even dispense with different hosts and instead have Olly and Caroline presenting both shows. In which case, they'd become the first presenters to return to Xtra after having left it - plus Caroline would become the outright longest-running Xtra host.

(Though who still remembers when Ben Shephard hosted it? :o:D)

ben_shephard_2006_11_25.jpg

For a JUDGING role?!? :eek: :eek:

Why not the Xtra role - seeing as Sarah-Jane presents on Radio 1's sister station?

• Advertisement

It is 9 years since Ben Shephard was on Xtra Factor. 9 years. Let's just let that sink in a bit. :eek:

Advertisement