Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yeah I think the two new judges will get girls/boys as they're the easiest.

I reckon:

Simon - Overs
    Cheryl - Groups
    Rita - Girls
    Nick - Boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Now that the judges have been confirmed, what categories do you think they will mentor (assuming they stay with that format). I think they will be:

Simon - Boys
    Cheryl - Overs
    Rita - Girls
    Nick - Groups

I think it will be :

Rita - Boys (she's a bit flirty and they will love that)
    Nick - Overs ( to test his mettle)
    Simon - boys
    Cheryl - groups (she apparently has experience in this field :D)

Though do you know what Meold, they could change the format altogether this year and let them all have one from each, that would be good.

I think it will be :

Rita - Boys (she's a bit flirty and they will love that)
    Nick - Overs ( to test his mettle)
    Simon - boys
    Cheryl - groups (she apparently has experience in this field :D)

Though do you know what Meold, they could change the format altogether this year and let them all have one from each, that would be good.

Who'll have the girls?? :p

I do think they're going to change the format this year, they've hinted at it alright.

Who'll have the girls?? :p

I do think they're going to change the format this year, they've hinted at it alright.

Oh for Crying out loud, I'm having one of them Monday's IBC, well spotted. I think Simon will have the Girls. but as you say probably a moot point as they will mix it up, they really have to.

Edit: Did you hear this morning that Simon says this could be the last X Factor, unless things really pick up. Oh God, what will we do................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Did you hear this morning that Simon says this could be the last X Factor, unless things really pick up. Oh God, what will we do................

Ending the show after this series would mean terminating its current contract a year early.

Just sayin'.

:o:D;)

• Advertisement

Ending the show after this series would mean terminating its current contract a year early.

Just sayin'.

:o:D;)

I can only go my what the big man said on the radio Harvey........ If it's on the radio gossip slot, surely it must be true :D:D

Anyway if it's haemorrhaging money, contract or no contract it will finish. I'm sure it takes massive money to produce and if they are not getting the revenue from votes and advertising they need, then you know yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Exclusive first look at episode 1 of X Factor this year...well for the first 30 seconds or so ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9h_AclwB2M

God I can just imagine it now...Nick Grimshaw going down like even more of a lead baloon than Brian Friendman...Cheryl going "I really miss Louis"...etc...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Grimmy will get the groups and have his "good friend" ;) Harry Styles as helper, calling it now.

Cheryl, overs (maybe Kimberley from GA): Simon, boys (Sinitta obvs); Rita, girls (someone big I think, like Ariana Grande or someone).

Unless they change it up and forget about the current groups style, which I think would be a great idea.

Left to right we have: Slightly creepy looking 80s DJ, 24 year old who could pass for 34, the normal looking presenters, 30 year old who could pass for 40 or more, and then there's Simon...looking pretty well for 55

CJdOcmBWgAAuJJD.jpg:large

I cycling to work this morning and X Factor popped into my head and I realised I couldn't remember who won last year's X Factor. It was killing me the whole way in. Had to google when I got to my laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Without googling, I'm going to guess last year's winner was Ben Haenow?

Loughc wrote: »

Correct, your prize is Louis Walsh.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

fr336 wrote: »
    Correct, your prize is Louis Walsh.

He reminds me of a young Hugh Hefner!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loughc wrote: »

How could anyone forget Ben and his sausage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Left to right we have: Slightly creepy looking 80s DJ, 24 year old who could pass for 34, the normal looking presenters, 30 year old who could pass for 40 or more, and then there's Simon...looking pretty well for 55

CJdOcmBWgAAuJJD.jpg:large

That looks wrong, it needs Lulu Walsh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That looks wrong, it needs Lulu Walsh

It does look really weird doesn't it

Who's doing xtra factor? I'm sure I've been told but I forget.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Who's doing xtra factor? I'm sure I've been told but I forget.......
    Rochelle Humes and Melvin Odoom.

God, even the way Caroline Flack stands annoys me. And what is Grimmy wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

That fella Grimshaw reminds me of Herman Munster with the hair.
    Cheryl looks like she was super imposed on that pic.

Ah i dont know it just looks wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Cheryl looks horrible, in serious need of food.

• Advertisement

It almost reminds me of this panel ;)

brian-friedman-x-factor.jpg

output_pjf2De.gif.gif?1406848614

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Does anyone know when X Factor is starting? Thanks

Monife wrote: »

August or September

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ugh bring back Louis :(

It almost reminds me of this panel ;)

brian-friedman-x-factor.jpg

output_pjf2De.gif.gif?1406848614

Was that really eight years ago? Good grief. :eek:

This was Fearne's only year as host of Xtra, and I don't recall her making much of an impression. Does that make her - with all due respect - the least memorable of all the Xtra hosts as of the time of this post? (It's a bit too soon to forget about Sarah-Jane, IMO.) :o:o:o;)

Monife wrote: »
    August or September

Already two months to go at most. Cripes. :eek:

Already two months to go at most. Cripes. :eek:

Yes seems only five minutes ago since we were shouting ONLY THE YOUNG :pac: Hmm 2014 was a mixed serious :D I was happier with it than since 2010, though! Gary Borelow and 'Miss Personality' Scherzinger bored the hell out of me...

This was Fearne's only year as host of Xtra, and I don't recall her making much of an impression. Does that make her - with all due respect - the least memorable of all the Xtra hosts as of the time of this post? (It's a bit too soon to forget about Sarah-Jane, IMO.) :o:o:o;)

Have never been able to stand Cotton, she apparently left Xtra to start a career in TV stateside but this turned out to be one tiny gig and she was back on these shores before you could say jumped before I was pushed....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

It's X-Factor time again, I know I'm a bit late to the party, Hello everybody!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Stevi Richie and Chloe Jasmine are engaged! :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3157989/X-Factor-stars-Stevi-Richie-Chloe-Jasmine-Whichello-announce-engagement.html

*Warning: Details contained in this report may cause severe nausea.

Advertisement