Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Couples.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Yeah, because I'm just itching to tie em up and f*ck em off the nearest available rooftop :rolleyes:

Tying people up and f*cking people on rooftops is one way to get an itch alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Yeah, because I'm just itching to tie em up and f*ck em off the nearest available rooftop :rolleyes:

Well that proves my fears groundless then. I must tell my friends that fit gay bashed it's safe now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Baby Jane

Did someone say you were...? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Random1337 has been awake for six days now, grinding his jaw and watching youtube videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

efb wrote: »
    Well that proves my fears groundless then. I must tell my friends that fit gay bashed it's safe now

Playing the victim card gets old, real quick..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

The gays stay...but say bye bye to random. ........ his like will not be seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

random1337 wrote: »
    The obsession is created by Gay people themselves & the liberal media.
    50 years ago a Gay man did his dirty business with other gays behind closed doors and nobody cared.
    Gays today want to be "recognised" and respected and project their lifestyle onto others. It is made into a political issue. It is used to destabilize Christian nations and make way for implementing Communism.

Reds on the bed?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Playing the victim card gets old, real quick..

You asked why you don't see gays holding hands I explained why. I'm not playing any victim

efb wrote: »
    You asked why you don't see superior holding hands I explained why. I'm not playing any victim

How many gay bashing experiences have you received, personally?

3 of my friends I was just verbally assaulted. Does that count?

• Advertisement

I had the **** kicked out of me for it at as a teen.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Random1337 is taking a break from AH for the day

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I had the **** kicked out of me for it at as a teen.

How do you know it was because you are homosexual?

Hence I don't hold hands in public

Why are you assuming it wasnt?

It was largely based on what was being shouted at me while I was being kicked in the chest.

Why are you assuming it wasnt?

Big assumption to jump to, many people are assaulted every day who aren't homosexual?

Have you ever been personally murdered?

If not how do you know it happens as often as is reported?

Perhaps they are all tragic accidents and we're jumping to assumptions.

Big assumption to jump to, many people are assaulted every day who aren't homosexual?

Calling you ******s queer etc gives it away

No, I am thick as pig ****. Anytime anything even inconveniences me, I assume it to be because of my sexuality.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Have you ever been personally murdered?

If not how do you know it happens as often as is reported?

Perhaps they are all tragic accidents and we're jumping to assumptions.

Going by what's being said here, I haven't been murdered as I'm not homosexual.

Was said here that posters are getting abuse due to homosexuality alone, what about people who aren't gay? Do they never get assaulted, murdered etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

anonimity wrote: »
    I live in West Hollywood, so I see gays kissing all the time.

oh Fu*ck Off

Im, just going to credit the person who was there at the time, the assaulted, for having a reason to think what they think.
    You onn the other hand werent there and so merit not a bit of heed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

In the small rural village where I live, they'd be chased out of the village.

But then again if a hetero couple did it, they'd be chased out of the village too.

Very much into equal rights and no fun.

Was said here that posters are getting abuse due to homosexuality alone, what about people who aren't gay? Do they never get assaulted, murdered etc?

Of course not. Nothing bad has ever happened to a straight person ever. We all know this to be true because the gay agenda preaches this via RTE and Panti our new divine leader. We are all giving mandatory blowjobs every day as is the new doctrine of our gay religion that we all fall into line behind.

Repeat after me....... Gay Guys Good. Straight Guys Baaaaad. Gay Guys Good. Straight Guys Baaaaaad.

:rolleyes:

Something tells me that if were on Twitter today you probably would have tweeted "And when's International Men's Day?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

On the amount of threads about it.
    No need for them all.
    Live and let live.

I'd say most of them are from straight people. The gays I know, much like the straight people I know, don't shout about it. I'd say it's more the straight people on here. It's the latest thanks craze you know.

Going by what's being said here, I haven't been murdered as I'm not homosexual.

What kind of quantum leap to a conclusion is that???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Baby Jane wrote: »
    Did someone say you were...? :confused:

My point, is moreso that right now, such hostile attitudes are extremely rare here. I disagree with homosexuality in much the same way I dissagreed with Gay Byrne being head of the RSA. In both cases I knew there was sweet f*ck all I could do about it but did that make me do something about it? Of course not. They live their lives, I live mine. Live and let live. They're happy, I'm happy. That's what tolerance is. Not forcing yourself to watch near naked thong strappers on a certain day of the year, or threaten business owners because they refused to serve a gay couple.. This whole thing of people literally stepping over each others necks just to be seen as the most "PC" is sickening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

random1337 wrote: »
    The obsession is created by Gay people themselves & the liberal media.
    50 years ago a Gay man did his dirty business with other gays behind closed doors and nobody cared.
    Gays today want to be "recognised" and respected and project their lifestyle onto others. It is made into a political issue. It is used to destabilize Christian nations and make way for implementing Communism.

Go away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Baby Jane

My friend is a gay man - he has been assaulted twice. One was not in any way homophobia - it was just a random drunk guy acting the twat to anyone who crossed his path. He wouldn't have known my friend was gay.

The other (I was present - we were standing outside a late bar waiting for a taxi) started with the attacker barging over to him and yelling "You're a ****ing fagg*t. Say it! Say 'I'm a fagg*t'" and then proceeding to punch my friend in the face. I managed to get a bouncer nearby to come over and defuse the situation. This attack was obviously a homophobic one.

Both types of scenario can happen. Why does it bother some people that it's sometimes a reality that an attack can be homophobia-related? :confused:

Advertisement