Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Anyone see the Skrtel injury today? It'd be mad annoying if it's serious. I only just bought the fecker last week!

Looked pretty serious I'm afraid. He fell awkwardly on his head and stayed down for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,704 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

time to invest in a pool defender... who's the best option ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

spock. wrote: »
    Looked pretty serious I'm afraid. He fell awkwardly on his head and stayed down for a few minutes.

Think it was just concussion. He apparently remained in the stadium and watched the game on TV under observation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Mignolet and Skrtl. The rest are rotated too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ivanovic incoming....need a decent differential in mini league, 36 behind leader. He fits the bill nicely and with his price not many will have him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Was surprised to see that Sturridge so owned by just 1.6% in the top 1k and only 7% of active teams overall!

Serious differential for a player capable of scoring so big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

callaway92 wrote: »

Make sure skertle is OK first, carried off in game today

FHFC wrote: »
    Was surprised to see that Sturridge so owned by just 1.6% in the top 1k and only 7% of active teams overall!

As long as Henderson doesn't assist any goals he gets!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

callaway92 wrote: »

Sakho back from injured, would expect him to get back into the team.
    Mignolet can be a liability and Skertle maybe be injured now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Ivanovic incoming....need a decent differential in mini league, 36 behind leader. He fits the bill nicely and with his price not many will have him.

Will you wait until after champions league?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

True but he's very expensive for his returns. For now... And with Giroud, Austin & Ings recent returns it's hard to justify the extra £4m to £6m. Again for now...

By the way, how was he today? I mean Lemlin kept saying Blackburn was going to send their B team out... Was that the case? 'cause Sturridge blanking vs a Blackburn B team would have me worried for a player "capable of scoring so big" as you wrote :p.

Invincible wrote: »
    Will you wait until after champions league?

Sure why do sensible stuff like that for. Sh1te is all I can say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Invincible

Sure why do sensible stuff like that for. Sh1te is all I can say.

Lol, thinking of getting him in for Baines, but fact he rose last night, no hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

iroced wrote: »
    True but he's very expensive for his returns. For now... And with Giroud, Austin & Ings recent returns it's hard to justify the extra £4m to £6m. Again for now...

By the way, how was he today? I mean Lemlin kept saying Blackburn was going to send their B team out... Was that the case? 'cause Sturridge blanking vs a Blackburn B team would have me worried for a player "capable of scoring so big" as you wrote :p.
    still looks off the pace a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Zouma looks fairly nailed on of late, anyone else gone for him?

Defoe out for Costa and erikisen to puncheon for gw29, pretty confident Costa will outscore Sturidge over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

He's got more 5+ scores this season than any other player we should all have him really! 17 5+ scores in 28 weeks is pretty amazing consistency.

Defoe out for Costa and erikisen to puncheon for gw29, pretty confident Costa will outscore Sturidge over the next few weeks.

He was covering Matic recently while he was suspended I believe

Jose seemed to be rotating him and Cahill playing Zouma home and Cahill away. If you have your WC worth a punt given his price.

jimmii wrote:
    He's got more 5+ scores this season than any other player we should all have him really! 17 5+ scores in 28 weeks is pretty amazing consistency.

Whoa that's impressive!
    I had him from the start (including a sneaky 24 point captain in GW 2) but got rid in the Jan WC to save funds. That was a big mistake, he's been on fire ever since.
    I'm bringing him in this week for either Alder or Wollsheid.

Whoa that's impressive!
    I had him from the start (including a sneaky 24 point captain in GW 2) but got rid in the Jan WC to save funds. That was a big mistake, he's been on fire ever since.
    I'm bringing him in this week for either Alder or Wollsheid.

Yeh its incredible! Clyne is joint 3rd so much for budget defence in fact 4 of the top 8 for 5+ scores are defenders!! Only other player with more than Clyne is Hazard.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »

Yeah, the downside of Studge is that I can't afford both Eriksen and Silva. Which annoys me slightly as if I'd not messed about selling Sanchez that time and had move adm for silva earlier I could! But have taken my eye off the obsessive price watching since Jan.

I pretty much have the template top 1k team as per FFFix stats, apart from Puncheon and Studge who are both big differentials. Puncheon at 12.8% in top 1k and 6.4 overall.

It this an opportunity or a risk is what remains to be seen? Cork (4.1 top 1k/1.3 overall) and Punch scoring last week saw me fly up the rankings Silva cost me this week while Studge managed to match Austin and Giroud.

Silva currently 70.9% top 1k (35.5 overall) and rising while Eriksen is 83.6(43.6) so whichever one I go without to fit Studge can hurt me badly. Austin is 46.6(26.6) and Giroud 36.6(16.8) so less dangerous.

I'm glad to be a bit off the standard team, now just need to choose between Silva and Eriksen!!!

341350.jpg

jimmii wrote:
    Yeh its incredible! Clyne is joint 3rd so much for budget defence in fact 4 of the top 8 for 5+ scores are defenders!! Only other player with more than Clyne is Hazard.

Let me guess: Ivan, Clyne, Terry, Bertrand?

Let me guess: Ivan, Clyne, Terry, Bertrand?

Got it in one! Not really that hardest to guess! Fonte is one behind shows how strong Southampton have been. Can you guess which keeper has the most 5+ scores! Surprised at one of the keepers who is second though.

jimmii wrote:
    Got it in one! Not really that hardest to guess! Can you guess which keeper has the most 5+ scores?

Forster I guess? Not Courtois anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,433 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

341350.jpg

I think Costa is a better call then sturridge for the same reasons you stated above. But he is cheaper then sturridge and only 2% of the top 1000 have him!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Forster I guess? Not Courtois anyway.

Yeh he has 13 next best is 11. See if you can have 4 guesses and get who the 2 are!

Courtois is joint 7th on 8 (Cech has 5 so even together can only equal Forster!)

jimmii wrote: »

Re Ivanovic, impressive but only 16 points more than Terry over the season and currently 0.8m dearer.

Don't think it's worth Terry owners making the sideways move, and too expensive a double up IMO.

Ivanovic,Sturridge and Ozil instead of Terry,Sanchez and Austin and I'm not far off that top 1k team, bench slightly different.

jimmii wrote:
    Yeh he has 13 next best is 11. See if you can have 4 guesses and get who the 2 are!

Tough one :p
    De Gea probably, Foster, Guzan? and.....Mignolet
    I don't know :p

• Advertisement

Re Ivanovic, impressive but only 16 points more than Terry over the season and currently 0.8m dearer.

Don't think it's worth Terry owners making the sideways move, and too expensive a double up IMO.

Yeh if you have neither then Ivan (0.69pts/£m/game vs .68) maybe justifies it but not worth the transfer to switch.

Advertisement