Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

qwabercd wrote: »
    You just now pelle is gonna score midweek now!

He couldn't score in a brothel

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

qwabercd wrote: »
    You just now pelle is gonna score midweek now!

I said that last week when I sold him
    he won't
    he is BEREFT of confidence and desperately needs a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Try to avoid transfers before all the games have been played but looks like Silva is rising tonight and I need that .1 so going to get him in for ADM and hope for the best.

I'd take the risk. Utd are a mess at the moment and ADM looks awkward in the team, plus they've a tough run of fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

He couldn't score in a brothel

He is absolutely cat, couldn't understand the amount of people getting him in with their wildcards (captain hindsight I know). Even when he was scoring early in the season it was more a case of the team playing well than anything else, his general play wasn't great - albeit he did have a few nice finishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

spock. wrote:
    Eriksen in. One of ADM, Sanchez or Cazorla out.

ADM odds on favourite to go :p
    I'll wait until tomorrow though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Barring injuries to Sanchez, Fab or Hazard, it'll be Di Maria to Eriksen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Barring injuries Mane to Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Jones to rose done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Jones to rose done.

Why didn't you wait until tomorrow's game is over? For all you know Rose could get a season ending injury in the league cup final.....

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

menoscemo wrote:
    Why didn't you wait until tomorrow's game is over? For all you know Rose could get a season ending injury in the league cup final.....

got excited. .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Probably will get rid of Defoe for Austin. That should give me 3 DGW players (have Kane and Eriksen benched this week).

Can only hope both Kane and Eriksen start both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Original plan was jones and puncheon to eriksen and rose. I'm now thinking of jones and adm to eriksen and whoever is most likely to play both games in the spurs defense? Is vertonghen the most likely starter for both games?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

thunderdog wrote: »
    Original plan was jones and puncheon to eriksen and rose. I'm now thinking of jones and adm to eriksen and whoever is most likely to play both games in the spurs defense? Is vertonghen the most likely starter for both games?

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if Vertonghen didn't start both games. Walker probably will too, decent chance that Davies replaces Rose for 1 of the games and Dier and Fazio will likely get a start each. (Spurs fan FWIW)

I only have Green atm playing a DGW, but I have 2FT. Kane for Defoe is pretty nailed on. Then Austin, Eriksen and Vertonghen are my main options for the second. Jones, ADM, Giroud the ones under pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Bank the rise on Di Maria tonight and get him the fook out for Eriksen. He was absolute muck today!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bank the rise on Di Maria tonight and get him the fook out for Eriksen. He was absolute muck today!

Madness that he's rising again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Was FFF reliable these past days?
    I stopped following it regularly since the Jan WC and FPLS have ADM nowhere near a rise...

Actually, does anyone know why he was subbed at HT?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    Was FFF reliable these past days?
    I stopped following it regularly since the Jan WC and FPLS have ADM nowhere near a rise...

Actually, does anyone know why he was subbed at HT?

He was playing terrible

He was playing terrible
    So, definitely no injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Didn't look like it he has been very poor since returning from injury despite doing ok ff wise. I'd say there is a good chance he will be on the bench next gw. I'm going to sell him for eriksen even though I think there is a fair chance eriksen doesn't play both games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm considering going for Sterling over Eriksen (If it wasn't for the double I would definitely do this) as I don't want Eriksen long term.
    Hmm... I hate double gameweeks

• Advertisement

spock. wrote: »
    I'm considering going for Sterling over Eriksen (If it wasn't for the double I would definitely do this) as I don't want Eriksen long term.
    Hmm... I hate double gameweeks
    I'm thinking alike. But Sterling rising tonight is annoying. Don't want to rush my transfer.

Anyway, like Busts I'm looking at ADM out.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Think its time for ADM to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

no he was AWFUL
    I'd be delighted if I somehow get .1 out of him
    sadly I won't be having a united player in my team for rest of season unless I buy Ashley young :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 CottonMouth

Advice please - ADM (my capt today instead of Kun or Sturridge) to Eriksen or Sanchez?
    Can't afford Sanchez tomorrow if he rises and ADM doesn't and thinking long term would only want Eriksen for one week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Advice please - ADM (my capt today instead of Kun or Sturridge) to Eriksen or Sanchez?
    Can't afford Sanchez tomorrow if he rises and ADM doesn't and thinking long term would only want Eriksen for one week anyway.

Eriksen for the one week Sanchez for the long term depends what you want to focus on whether you have wc etc. Definitely ADM out though he's been shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Am I better off getting vertonghen or Austin for the DGW

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Am I better off getting vertonghen or Austin for the DGW

Depends who you are losing. If you have Giroud, Kane, Aguero then I think better with Vert although I think Austin will outscore him but not enough to justify losing one of the other three. I think Walker is a slightly better option than Vert too.

jimmii wrote: »
    Depends who you are losing. If you have Giroud, Kane, Aguero then I think better with Vert although I think Austin will outscore him but not enough to justify losing one of the other three. I think Walker is a slightly better option than Vert too.

I brought Ings in for a one week punt and will be getting Costa in for GW29 anyway. Will probably bench Ings until next week and then get Costa in

Rose, dembele, Kane and Austin or rose , eriksen, Kane and ings?

• Advertisement

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    I brought Ings in for a one week punt and will be getting Costa in for GW29 anyway. Will probably bench Ings until next week and then get Costa in

Austin looks good then.

Advertisement