Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Transfers

Options
  • 28-02-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭

Not much time for us to mull over transfers.

I have to decide whether or not to bring in Eriksen. It will have to involve selling one of Hazard, Sanchez or Yaya which I'm not sure I'm willing to do.

As usual a lot will depend on what injuries suspensions etc happen over weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Plan is Caz & PVA>Eriksen & Rose fingers crossed injuries don't throw a spanner in the works!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭G1032

Just a thought there. Could do Albrighton to Bentaleb and leave Downing on the bench for his game v Chelsea.

Bentaleb hardly going to sneak a goal or assist bit he could get 5 points over two games and he'd leave me with a starting bench fodder for rest of season

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

G1032 wrote: »
    Not much time for us to mull over transfers...

Thanks. I hadn't realised until now that the next gameweek is Wed. night. Imagine how sick you'd be if you left DGW players on the bench!

Posada wrote: »
    Thanks. I hadn't realised until now that the next gameweek is Wed. night. Imagine how sick you'd be if you left DGW players on the bench!

Presumably a good few might fall into that trap. I always pick my team after processing in case something extreme happens like the internet breaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It gives me an unbelievable amount of pleasure to say this, but:

PELLE OUT, KANE IN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Posada wrote: »

Starts tues night

Ings to Austin may take a 4 pt hit of adm to eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

Wildcard probably

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

jimmii wrote: »
    Plan is Caz & PVA>Eriksen & Rose fingers crossed injuries don't throw a spanner in the works!

This. Except ADM for Eriksen. I'll be shipping out one of the Spurs players the following week. I'm still having doubts about bringing Rose back into my team. Spurs and him are so unreliable (with the exception of Kane).

So either Rose or another defender.

shano_88 wrote: »
    Wildcard probably

Oooh firing out the big guns for the DGW! I have mine too but going to hold off a while longer hope something better comes along some how!

• Advertisement

Arbitrary wrote: »
    This. Except ADM for Eriksen. I'll be shipping out one of the Spurs players the following week. I'm still having doubts about bringing Rose back into my team. Spurs and him are so unreliable (with the exception of Kane).

So either Rose or another defender.

Yeh I don't think I would go three Spurs if I didn't have my WC to fix it if need be soon after. I think I'll probably WC in a few weeks time so can focus more on the short term right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Eriksen in.
    One of ADM, Sanchez or Cazorla out.

jimmii wrote: »
    Oooh firing out the big guns for the DGW! I have mine too but going to hold off a while longer hope something better comes along some how!

GW 34 or 37 will be a much better time to wildcard. There should be at least 3 dgw games

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

GW 34 or 37 will be a much better time to wildcard. There should be at least 3 dgw games

Or even gw38. Will know all the line ups by the deadline and often lots of rotation on the last day. Could be too late to impact your ML's by then though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Eriksen (for either Cazorla or ADM), Austin (for Giroud) and/or Rose (for PvA if he's benched again) are my 3 options.

Not sure I'll do the 3 of them though since it'll involve an 8 pts hit...

Eriksen to get a little knock in the League Cup final would not be the worst of news :p...

Yeh plan is to use it with them in mind and have a couple of weeks to adjust as need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Eriksen (for either Cazorla or ADM), Austin (for Giroud) and/or Rose (for PvA if he's benched again) are my 3 options.

Not sure I'll do the 3 of them though since it'll involve an 8 pts hit...

Eriksen to get a little knock in the League Cup final would not be the worst of news :p...

Change of mind. JONES FECKING OUT !!! EVEN FOR - 12 !!! :mad: !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Paully D wrote: »

PELLE OUT, KANE IN!

I don't think I've ever looked forward so much to a transfer before

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Good article on FFS about Spurs players and how they have been rotated during fixture pile ups this season. Has put me off going for Eriksen or Rose as don't think either of them will start both games.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/02/23/navigating-the-spurs-double-gameweek/

Good article on FFS about Spurs players and how they have been rotated during fixture pile ups this season. Has put me off going for Eriksen or Rose as don't think either of them will start both games.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/02/23/navigating-the-spurs-double-gameweek/

ye i mentioned that during the week put me off eriksen aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Nearly better off getting Loris in for the dgw with Kane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Eriksen was rested last weekend. Should start both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Johnson to Silva.
    Giroud to Kane.

djPSB wrote: »

If he does it will be 4 games in 9 days

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

watching this united match it may well be ADM to Silva on addition to Walcott out for eriksen

djPSB wrote: »

From the article:

"No one is safe from rotation during the double Gameweek. The only players to play all four matches in any of these examples are Hugo Lloris, Jan Vertonghen, and Ben Davies in Fixture Pile-Up #2 (when Danny Rose was out injured). This means the line-ups against Fiorentina and Chelsea will be key. Anyone who starts both of these matches should not be seen as likely to start both double Gameweek fixtures, unless their name is Hugo Lloris or Jan Vertonghen, and even they are not total certainties."

We'll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm looking at Vertonghen for Jones and then moving for a Chelsea defender at a later date. All subject to change naturally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

2 FTs and my Knee Jerk says ADM to Eriksen and Jones to Danny Rose....will ponder until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Paully D wrote: »

PELLE OUT, KANE IN!

You just now pelle is gonna score midweek now!

• Advertisement

Try to avoid transfers before all the games have been played but looks like Silva is rising tonight and I need that .1 so going to get him in for ADM and hope for the best.

Advertisement