Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"We love you Gary Glitter" - What the actual Fúck ???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mallagio wrote: »
    Glitter deserves to be hung.

Simple as that.

By the balls over an open fire

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Lapin wrote: »

There are actually a crowd of supporters wishing the bastard well, waving their 1980s Glitter annuals and albums and singing his songs.

nope, he was a star in the 70s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

fryup wrote: »
    nope, he was a star in the 70s

Aw, well then....! why didn't someone just say....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Just watching the scenes outside the court as that raping nonce monster
    Paul Gadd AKA Gary Glitter gets sent down for 16 years.

There are actually a crowd of supporters wishing the bastard well, waving their 1980s Glitter annuals and albums and singing his songs.

What a shower of cúnts.

They should all be investigated for pedophelia.

And Gadd should have his bollox cut off.

You see these deranged people.. This is exactly how the likes of Glitter and Saville got unlimited access to vournable victims.. They want to see no wrong no matter what the evidence..

MAdness in the extreme !

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

I like that rock n roll part 2 song, and i'm pretty sure i'm not a paedo, but i'll double check just to be sure

• Advertisement

Los Lobos wrote: »
    I like that rock n roll part 2 song, and i'm pretty sure i'm not a paedo, but i'll double check just to be sure

So how you gonna double check you're not a paedophile exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Zippie84 wrote: »
    So how you gonna double check you're not a paedophile exactly?

Don't rush me! I haven't thought that far ahead

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Don't rush me! I haven't thought that far ahead

That's a pity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Links234 wrote: »
    I was just about to say, half of Hollywood had their arms up in support of Polanski.

Hell, I'd even go as far as saying he's a creepy **** who should face charges for what he did, but there's no denying he makes a damn good movie. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love Chinatown or The Pianist, or that The Ninth Gate is a seriously underrated gem and one of Johnny Depp's best roles.

chinatown is a masterpiece no question. creepy ending though

"Ted Bundy's On Trial In Florida for killing 24 women - the courtroom is filled with women trying to meet him and give him love letters and wedding proposals. I'm sorry to say that the first thing I thought when I read that was "And I'm not getting laid! What am I doing wrong?" So I read another article in the paper: "Woman is suing the state of Wisconsin." Why would anyone sue the state of Wisconsin? Well, she married a fella on death row. Why's he on death row? He killed 8 women. [No, there's more] He has aids, she married him and is suing the state for the rights of CONJUGAL VISITS. Now I'm sorry to say the first thing that crossed my mind when I read that was "And I'm not getting laid!" Hey, what exactly are you ladies looking for here? These guys must have been heavy on that sense of humor thing you seem to love so much in your little ladies polls. "Ted Bundy that old whip! He's hilarious! Something of the things Ted would do, he kills me! Oh what a sense of humor he had. I overlooked the mass murder thing 'cause he kept me in stitches!"

---Bill Hicks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

OSI wrote: »
    Tens of millions of people once showed unwavering support for a man that murdered millions of men, women and children. And many still do.

Dubya?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Are the victims of Glitter that came forward to testify against him are those did not become paedophiles themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

YFlyer wrote: »
    Are the victims of Glitter that came forward to testify against him are those did not become paedophiles themselves?

What the fcuk are you on about?????

Mallagio wrote: »
    What the fcuk are you on about?????

For minority of male victims there is a link. Not with female victims.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

People are entitled to their own stupidity.

But anyone who proclaims public support for child rapists is suspect in my opinion, and merits a thorough investigation for the protection of society in general.

A complete search of their properties, phone records, computer hard drives and who they associate with is well in order here.

Shower of creeps.

You sound completely unhinged, you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

You can also get Gary Glitter songs on itunes :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

mikeym wrote: »

does get money for those? does he own the rights to his songs and get paid when its played or bought?

Alvin Purple stopped playing Glitter songs for a number of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

YFlyer wrote: »
    For minority of male victims there is a link. Not with female victims.

Ah here, go way with that. Not the place, the only guilty one here is Glitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

People are entitled to their own stupidity.

But anyone who proclaims public support for child rapists is suspect in my opinion, and merits a thorough investigation for the protection of society in general.

A complete search of their properties, phone records, computer hard drives and who they associate with is well in order here.

Shower of creeps.

Frightening post really.

This world is so f*cking over paranoid about child abuse, seems anyone who even looks at a kid now a days is a pervert, like some earlier poster says, it's pure hero worship - these people probably really think it's some kind of witch hunt and that he really didn't do wrong - deluded yes, but to have there rights taken away like that ???

What you have suggested would appear in a 1984 adaptation ffs.

• Advertisement

Would you trust people like them around your kids?

What the **** has that to do with anything ??

No I wouldn't trust them with my kids - Just like I wouldn't trust you or any other stranger with my kids - that's not an attack on you, but it's a ridiculous statement.

While we are at it will we do a similar search on all such property belonging to fans of Roman Polanski? He has had plenty of public support from figures such as Martin Scorsese, David Lynch and Michael Mann, I assume that makes them suspected child abuse supporters too?

In fairness Polanski slept with a 14 year old girl (not condoning this!!!) , big difference really - Glitter was molesting pre pubescent girls - the essence of peadophilia really.

eviltwin wrote: »
    Ah here, go way with that. Not the place, the only guilty one here is Glitter.

Exactly that's what I said originally.

the_monkey wrote: »

waterford whispers are funny, ill give them that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

He was a prime target for a historical abuse claim

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

He was a prime target for a historical abuse claim

Childs play for the prosecutors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

mikeym wrote: »

A little background music while thumbing through Mein Kampf - available in all good bookstores btw.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

Just watching the scenes outside the court as that raping nonce monster
    Paul Gadd AKA Gary Glitter gets sent down for 16 years.

What a shower of cúnts.

They should all be investigated for pedophelia.

And Gadd should have his bollox cut off.

Sure, there were people who went out of their way to threaten death on anyone who believed, and still believe the allegations made against Michael Jackson. So........

Advertisement