Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When would you turn back and confront scumbags?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

sweetie wrote: »
    have you got a more extreme example? :)

The guy described two once-off situations where he could have diffused them before they got physical but seemed to revel in giving the women their just desserts. I'm all for defending oneself when it comes to it but sometimes it's better to turn the other cheek.

What? When someone is battered, they are the victim. Stop victim blaming

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

What? When someone is battered, they are the victim. Stop victim blaming

jesus, stop comparing apples and oranges. Your example is extreme compared to the other person experience in a chipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If they are willing to play the game then they should be prepared to take a slap.

Age doesn't make a difference unless they are really young and small, then a kick to the face will do as you won't have to raise your foot that high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

sweetie wrote: »
    jesus, stop comparing apples and oranges. Your example is extreme compared to the other person experience in a chipper.

No I'm not mentioning the chipper, or referring to that poster. The post I quoted was yours saying no matter how bad or scummy a woman was, you shouldn't hit them back. I'm saying that's not always the case and why shouldn't a man be able to defend himself? Women are not any more important

Advertisement