Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble LIVE Thread

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Liam O wrote: »
    Well then do it with Ambrose, or Bryan, or even Rusev or Wyatt, heck even Zack Ryder. Once Ambrose went out everyone watching knew what was happening and that's disgraceful with 3 left in a Royal Rumble. Not counting Rusev because clearly the WWE weren't either.

Oh yeah there was definitely a better way of doing it. Just saying rock probably couldn't wrestle fully.

It should have been regins vs ambrose at the end. At least there's a tiny tiny bit of doubt there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/559566316168675328
    And people wonder why Justin Gabriel left?....

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

nice they gave Kane the record

What record did kane get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Sid Vicious saying fans blocking talent from leaving in their cars. Extremely angry.

Edit - already mentioned above

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Joekers wrote: »
    First ever fatal 4 way main event maybe ? Lesnar v Reigns v Rollins v Bryan ?

Like why not at least have Rollins or j and j screw Bryan tonight to have something else at least coming out of tonight :confused:

Realistically after their second biggest event of the year they only have one match set up and even that is not set in stone !!

How can Bryan main event WM now after being made to look so weak in the Rumble? It will probably be Bryan and Brie v Tyson and Nattie at WM with the build up on Total Divas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

rovert wrote: »
    All time bad Rock interview on the WWE Network.

Just saw it now. Both he and Reigns look really rattled by everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Tugboats wrote: »
    How can Bryan main event WM now after being made to look so weak in the Rumble? It will probably be Bryan and Brie v Tyson and Nattie at WM with the build up on Total Divas

Pretty much the same way he did last year by having him lose to Bray Wyatt and then not even enter the rumble match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

What record did kane get?
    Highest grand total of eliminations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

THUMBS DOWN

T5ZdBgn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Ageyev wrote: »
    THUMBS DOWN

T5ZdBgn.gif

When even one of the greatest legends can't get you over you know you are in trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

D-Bry is facing the Bunny at Mania. I just know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Have to wonder, Bryan is obviously the most over guy in the company, so how exactly did that conversation go??

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Ageyev wrote: »
    THUMBS DOWN

T5ZdBgn.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

I just can't see Lesnar vs Reigns happening. No way. It's like Vinny Mac's dream of Orton vs Batista last year. The fans don't want it and you can't risk allowing the biggest show of the year to be hijacked.

Someone should have had the guts to explain this to Vince who is so out of touch these days it's quite sad. Maybe some did but he's just stubborn.

The way I see it they've got to now do what they did last year and turn Reigns heel, inserting a likeable face in there for a triple threat.

Alternatively they could turn Brock babyface against a heel Reigns but I think that too could be a mess if the fans know Brock's leaving soon.

One option would be to have Rollins announce in advance that his cash-in will go towards being in the Mania main event so you turn it into a triple-threat that way, and perhaps add another guy like Bryan to make it a fatal four-way.

Whatever happens they've now basically written themselves into a corner and probably ruined their great new babyface hope by doing so. The casual fans won't necessarily turn on Reigns but as we all know Mania will be full of die-hards who will.

This is the most sensible post of the night.

And this is the most upvoted post Ive seen on another forum
    WWE Network
    My Account > My Profile
    Click on Billing Information
    Click on link for CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

Up Vote this if you cancelled your membership tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

I wish Bryan would quit tonight and join the Bullet Club as the new leader or something. Would be one of the biggest ever catastrophes under Vince's leadership.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I know I said this a few pages back but the ending is sinking more in...
    Has there ever been a Royal Rumble winner where WWE booked someone else to come out (The Rock in this case) to pop the crowd and end the show?

That the winner wasn't enough. That had to bring an external factor in .... My memory says no.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

When WWE changed last year's main event they made a rod for their own back and the ridiculously predictable backlash tonight is the end result. There's a real sense of entitlement around the fanbase at the moment and I don't see how it ends well for anyone. Either the product loses any sense of unpredictability or they take good shows away from potentially hostile crowds.

I wanted Bryan or Ziggler to win tonight. I wanted Kurt Angle to win in 2002 and anyone other than Cena to win in 2008. It happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

I think the last great rumble match i have seen was the 40 man in 2011. I don't want to see Reigns vs lesner. Would have been much happier if it had of been bray or dean who won. I would book a better rumble match, Titus O'Neil why? There
    were a few others as well I would not have put in. Big show and Kane at he end no. it should have been Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt and if it had to be Roman Reigns. I am now going to watch TNA Impact Wrestling which is doing a better job with not even half the money wwe has. Why do people think that the wwe is the best company try and watch TNA some time and give it a chance. You will find it cant be any worse than this ppv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement