Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble LIVE Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I thought Reigns was the flavour of the month? Wrestling fans aren't happy unless they're whining about something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Ridiculous, they knew the crowd would turn against Roman and they had to add the Rock in to placate the crowd which lasted all of 20 seconds, the reaction in one of the most fanatical wresting states just proves how poor the product has become!

Roman needs somebody to help him to a good match and Brock barely has the cardio or interest to carry him, expect some sort or triple threat or fatal four way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Vince has just ruined his career. He'll never recover from this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I'll be honest, the way that was booked I wss starting to believe half way through the match that this may actually be a really clever way to turn Reigns heel but with The Rock's intervention and the way that was booked at the end it's clear they want you to cheer for Reigns. It really says something when the booking of their next big face makes you believe he's about to become a heel, what an absolute cluster**** of unprecedented proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

2 years in a row they've ****ed it up, well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

You just know Vince is sitting at his desk, feet up on the table.

"Send Dwayne out, the crowd will love it."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The Rock coming out.

Rusev under the ring.

My god it was all horrible, embarrassingly bad.

From start to finish that was awful, just shows how bad the roster is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thats two rumbles in a row where the babyface winner gets booed out of the building.

Its been a while since i watched WWE but the last time i tuned in, Reigns was being cheered by everyone. What's changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Raf32 wrote: »
    This just feels all so amateur. Did they even read the script after they wrote it? Terrible

They used the fake bottom rope elimination angle with Santino and Del Rio from all of four years ago and it panned out the exact same way. That's embarrassingly lazy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Devo
    B7AbBeJIUAAsVJS.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I can see Rollins cashing in and those two headlining. No way they could put Reigns against Lesnar. Although going by that booking anything could happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

764dak wrote: »
    I think you mean 1999.

I mean the end of the 1990's either way. Still doesn't change the point of my comment that people just aren't interested in them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Awful, Brock vs Brian was so obvious. Are they really that stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Such a bad rumble match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

That was the weirdest Rumble ever. WWE have never been so out of touch with what fans want. Was gas how the place died after Bryan was eliminated but came alive to boo New Day.

Great title match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It has to be said :) .... Has there ever been a Royal Rumble where someone else needed to come out to pop the crowd after the winner won? .. I can't think of one.

The show always ended on the 'hero shot' of the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

J. Marston wrote: »
    You just know Vince is sitting at his desk, feet up on the table.

"Send Dwayne out, the crowd will love it."

Crowd continue to boo.

'Send Hunter and Steph out so it looks like everyone is booing them.'

At least the Triple Threat was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

The moment where he eliminates Rusev is filled with the loudest chorus of boo's I've ever heard. That'll be a fun one for them to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Joekers

Its the little things like the triple threat they draw us in with and its the massive booking failures like the royal rumble that drives us away but at the end of it all everyones still gona watch wrestlemaina

• Advertisement

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Crowd continue to boo.

'Send Hunter and Steph out so it looks like everyone is booing them.'

So transparent.

So funny too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I think it's a good time for me to stop watching WWE for good They never give the fans what they want Why did they eliminate Daniel Bryan so early or at all??? they suck!! I hate Vince the delusional old prick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Cena Vs Rusev? dear gawd no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

If you have turned it off, Rusev and Cena are starting their feud for Wrestlemania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Watching fallout here. Cena vs Rusev teased

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Joekers wrote: »
    Its the little things like the triple threat they draw us in with and its the massive booking failures like the royal rumble that drives us away but at the end of it all everyones still gona watch wrestlemaina

I for one won't be watching Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Good thing everyone else was standing off camera to separate them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Joekers wrote: »
    but at the end of it all everyones still gona watch wrestlemaina

I wont be watching Lesnar and Reigns. And if Bryan ends up in a B match I wont be watching it all.

I just checked and yup, someone has already made one of these

ykfmbr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Axel threw Reigns out and is heading to WM :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

I've watched every rumble since 1990 and that was possibly the worst rumble Match if them all. Can someone explain to me logically and intelligently why you would eliminate Bryan so early? It makes absolutely no sense to me. In not saying he had to win but the crowd obviously and audibly turned when he was thrown out. They are forcing reigns down out throats and the bottom line is he has absolutely no charisma whatsoever. Even the climax was so bad watching two has beens plod about the ring. Woeful ending

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement