Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    It's a big call alright, I fancy Arsenal to keep it tight and Chelsea will have a plan for him no doubt.

Since I wrote my post at 19:53, another 1K have transferred in Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

F1ngers wrote: »
    Since I wrote my post at 19:53, another 1K have transferred in Aguero.

How did he even look today when he came on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    How did he even look today when he came on?

Could have had a couple goals with better finishing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Looks like Clichy is now first choice LB.

Might go Zab -> Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Aguero is back, damn tempted to activate that WC, but who to drop out of Kane, Costa, and Austin.

Its a head scratcher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Is it madness getting Augero already? Will he even start next week and would you risk starting him yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Is it madness getting Augero already? Will he even start next week and would you risk starting him yourself?

His ownership % is going to take a big jump this week. Not sure what to do yet myself will hopefully be able to hang on an extra week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Jovetic out, Aguero in, straight swap. A front 3 of Aguero, Costa and Kane seems good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Aguero is the obvious captain for next weekend I think.

Not sure how I'll manage it. I'd be loathe to sell RVP for another while, pre whatever happens tomorrow.

I might have to backtrack on Dave unless I take a -8! Not going to worry til this time tomorrow anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Risky since we don't know if he's guaranteed to start. I think Kane will be the top choice on FFS; ManU players should also be high in the polls.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Risky since we don't know if he's guaranteed to start. I think Kane will be the top choice on FFS; ManU players should also be high in the polls.

City dropped two points today, he is playing until he breaks.
    Pellegrini has no choice in the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

They will be trying to get him fully fit for the Chelsea game which is massive for City. I think the fact he got 25m today would indicate 45 at least, more probably 60 vs Arsenal. I'd expect him to start and go off early second half.

Then he'll play 70+ in the cup and be raring to go for Chelsea.

I can't wait till he's back and I can just captain him every week!!

FHFC wrote: »
    I can't wait till he's back and I can just captain him every week!!

Its going to be a little boring with so little differences between teams from now everyone is going to have Terry, SOT defender, Sanchez, Hazard, Kane, Aguero (c) every week! Its basically going to be 5-a-side fantasy football!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

jimmii wrote: »
    Its going to be a little boring with so little differences between teams from now everyone is going to have Terry, SOT defender, Sanchez, Hazard, Kane, Aguero (c) every week! Its basically going to be 5-a-side fantasy football!

I don't have Sanchez :D went for Walcott

km79 wrote: »
    I don't have Sanchez :D went for Walcott

Oooh Gangster. I always planned to bring in Walcott but we just have so much more money than expected it seems wise to spend it on some a little better even though I think Theo is probably going to be better value. I don't even want to have Sanchez! Having a 10m+ player I have little intention of captaining just doesn't sit well with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭smokingman

Zabaleta out, Baird in and depending on tomorrow, possibly Di Maria in for Siggy. No real hurry to get Aguero yet

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

jimmii wrote: »
    Oooh Gangster. I always planned to bring in Walcott but we just have so much more money than expected it seems wise to spend it on some a little better even though I think Theo is probably going to be better value. I don't even want to have Sanchez! Having a 10m+ player I have little intention of captaining just doesn't sit well with me!!

its prob 2 weeks too early for Walcott but aguero is already one transfer so I did not want to have another one planned
    even if he does not start I'd take a half hour cameo when defenders are tired

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Man U players away to QPR as captain?

No thank you jeff, 2 away wins all season and QPR have respectable home form.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

F1ngers wrote: »
    City dropped two points today, he is playing until he breaks.
    Pellegrini has no choice in the matter.

Two points with sixteen games to go. I don't think they will be panicking yet.

Aguero could be left on the bench and come on if they need him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I really do not think next week is a good time for a WC so will use the 2 FTs to get rid of Azpilicueta and Yayaya.

Aguero in the following week I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Probably Ings out, Kane in.

It was a nice 9 pointer for one week, but too many have Kane now to go without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Don't even know if I need the wildcard this window. Team is humming at the moment. The only one I kind of want is hazard but otherwise delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Austin + £6.1m == Aguero.

I wildcarded during the week. Happy enough to go with Costa, Aguero, Kane for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

RVP -> Aguero done

I never like watching Aguero playing when he's not in my team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Would love if Austin rose before Aguero, meaning I'd save 0.1m. Doubt it'll happen though and probably won't risk it!

Have the luxury of not having much value tied up in either Costa or Austin.

So could take either out for a week or two and sort in wildcard. The only difference is Austin requires a hit, dropping Zab to probably Trippier.

So, Costa to Aguero
    Or
    Austin/Zab to Trip/Aguero.

Next two fixtures
    Costa: swa, MCI
    Austin: MUN, sto

I think that means it has to be Austin.

Related, other than Trippier, best defender 4.8 or under for a 2 week punt?

Pieters? lei, QPR?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Just did Austin and Davies (spurs) to Aguero and Waseliski or whatever his name is! Have 0 left itb now so was afraid of price rises so half drunk and just did it! Pray now all week for no injuries to any of my team or Sanchez tomorrow or I will have to wildcard! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Hmmm, to make transfers completely hammered drunk.... or to just leave it and head to bed.....

decisions..... decisions....

Advertisement