Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Transfers.

Options
  • 10-01-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Will get Aguero in depending on his successful return this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If Aguero gets decent minutes I may just wildcard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'll think about it when the games are finished tomorrow evening.

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'll think about it when the games are finished tomorrow evening.

But then there would be no race to see who can set up the transfers thread as soon as the game stars processing!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Depends on Costa's performance. If he does Feck all I'll switch him for aguero assuming he plays a part today. Then I can leave wildcard til later in the month. Unless there is a red card and injury mad day that is!

JR6 wrote: »
    Depends on Costa's performance. If he does Feck all I'll switch him for aguero assuming he plays a part today. Then I can leave wildcard til later in the month. Unless there is a red card and injury mad day that is!

Think I might just about have the funds to do the same be nice to be able to hold off an extra week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Don't want to wildcard yet so more than likely will use two transfers to get in aguero. Not sure how I'll go about it yet, I might even just swap with Costa.

Posted before but hey, it's time.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Di Maria in for Silva. Then Augero in for Austin for GW23. Plan so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Cesar Azpili-f*cking-cueta to somebody who is not Cesar Azpili-f*cking-cueta!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Cesar Azpili-f*cking-cueta to somebody who is not Cesar Azpili-f*cking-cueta!!

Baines maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

G1032 wrote: »
    Baines maybe?

Baines is actually pronounced, "Azpili-f*cking-cueta".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

F1ngers wrote: »
    Baines is actually pronounced, "Azpili-f*cking-cueta".

The"Azpili-f*cking-cueta" is silent

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Not sure what 'tranafer' to make yet, could possibly wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jebforever wrote: »

Wildacard

jebforever wrote: »
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Wildacard

Just Laugh. Out. Loud :) I was waiting for someone to pick up on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wildacard

Reminds me of @EvilKagawa

Play-a-maker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

2 FTs
    Zabaleta for someone (possibly Phil Jones) and Rooney to Aguero is the plan at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Unless anything dramatic happens Zab and Austin to Aguero and Trippier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Costa to Aguero I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benteke to Aguero. Unfortunately have to do it today because of price change but I'm ok with that because it's the obvious move to make and there's no midweek games to worry about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Didn't hear any football results except M an City one...looking forward to MOTD....just nipping into forum....is Aguero likely to rise tonight????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Would I be mad to do Costa to ings, leaving me with a front 3 of Austin, kane and ings, could also just get aguero, I will be left with 7.5 Mill in bank but so what, ings has form and better fixtures than Costa or aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Cant decide who to switch out for aguero and whether or not to take a -4 or play the wildcard.Tempted to do Austin to Aguero, Azpil to Baird and fabianski to to begovic(for the next two fixtures then switching to foster for wilcard) Costa seems to playing well the last few games so I am reluctant to get rid of him

That would leave me with:
    Begovic
    cresswell naylor/baird/hutton
    silva hazard sterling sanchez
    kane costa aguero

Not happy with that defence obviously so may just be better off playing the wildcard now

Actually maybe I am better off doing costa to aguero and spending bit more money on defence....Ah i still haven't a clue:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Yaya to ADM most likely to give me another captaincy option for next week. Holding off on Aguero until GW23

There is nothing much going on price wise tonight at least.
    Three that I'll have to shift on are Zab, Azpil and Wanyama.
    Zab and Wanyama both the closest to a drop in my squad but I can let them both drop 0.1 and not affect resale value.

Azpil -> Terry will be first transfer I make this week and quite possibly the last too. Aguero can wait another week. Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

2FT's will be AdM and maybe Collins for Siggy and Ben Davies, depending on AdM's performance tomorrow.

I'll hold onto the WC till GW 23 and bring in Aguero after the Chelsea game. If Aguero goes bananas v Arsenal then that may scupper my plans though.

Anyone leaning towards this strategy? A goal v Arsenal and he could possibly rise 0.3 which would leave me looking stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tempted to get Aguero this week now. Arsenal away from home against top sides are an accident waiting to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if they conceded 2 or 3. Aguero could have a field day if he starts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    2FT's will be AdM and maybe Collins for Siggy and Ben Davies, depending on AdM's performance tomorrow.

I'll hold onto the WC till GW 23 and bring in Aguero after the Chelsea game. If Aguero goes bananas v Arsenal then that may scupper my plans though.

Anyone leaning towards this strategy? A goal v Arsenal and he could possibly rise 0.3 which would leave me looking stupid.

It's possible he'll rise 0.2 before he next kicks a ball in anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

F1ngers wrote: »
    It's possible he'll rise 0.2 before he next kicks a ball in anger.

It's a big call alright, I fancy Arsenal to keep it tight and Chelsea will have a plan for him no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

2 FT this week and will be getting rid of Hart to make way for Ageuro (5.8m itb at the moment).

As with many, the dilemma is who to bring Aguero in for, similar to the dilemma we were faced with who to bring in for Aguero when he got injured. Costa, Kane and Austin my current strike force. Don't particularly want to get rid of Costa as it would leave me with so much excess cash for my wildcard plans. But very hard to ditch either Kane or Austin considering their form and value. Leaning towards getting rid of Kane because of Spurs' hectic schedule but his top 1k ownership scars me (as does his recent form).

Advertisement