Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Award Season 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

dee_mc wrote: »
    Totally agree, I heard someone comparing her dress to a 1990s bridesmaid's dress, maybe I don't remember the 90's as well as I thought but to me that just looks like a perfectly fitted, chic little dress!
    She dresses to accentuate her figure and to draw attention to her features, can't fault that really!
    Unreal that someone on Xpose has the cheek to be commenting on the scale of someones jaw, perhaps they should stick to the fashion!

I know. I couldn't believe it when she said it, comment on the dress ya but commenting on her features like that is just horrible, especially when she is stunning! Them girls on xpose need to get a reality check they are lucky to have the jobs they have, they're hardly fashionistas/models themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

That is ridiculous! Jesus if that's what a manly jaw looks like, then give me a manly jaw! She looks unbelievable. You'd swear Aisling O'Loughlin was a model herself. I think she's a terrible presenter anyway but that really takes the biscuit.

I was a bit disappointed with the plainness of Jennifer's dress, but overall she looked unreal.

Wouldn't exactly class this as "Award Season 2015" but the state of these makes me feel an awful lot better about myself!!! :D:D:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2920992/And-award-WORST-dressed-goes-Ferne-McCann-Casey-Batchelor-Sam-Faiers-lead-stars-got-wrong-NTAs-red-carpet.html

Slim pickins even here for anything decent... how do these people get it so wrong?! I know they're not loaded or anything but God a €200 dress from Coast would be better than 90% of these!

http://www.heatworld.com/2015/01/national-television-awards-2015-all-the-looks-from-the-red-carpet#image-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Oh, some of them are hideous!! Keira Knightley at the Globes looked fab compared to some of those.

Gimme a Hollywood dress disaster any day! I'd rather look crap in Givenchy than crap in whatever designer they're wearing.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Chloe Sims looks like Bondage Barbie!
    And the lace body stocking, nooo!
    The colour block dress the girl Fearne is wearing (the one the Daily Mail hate so much) is quite pretty IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ Agreed, I quite like the colour block dress! The shoes don't suit it and her hair could be better but the actual dress is lovely imo.

SAG red carpet live on E! now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Just in the door and tuning in now! Where's Giuliana?! Hope I haven't missed too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

G is on holiday apparently. So no Ryan or Giuliana...odd. Not sure if like Maria.

Thought Kelly MacDonald's dress was cute!

Wellyd wrote: »
    Just in the door and tuning in now! Where's Giuliana?! Hope I haven't missed too much!

I saw from her instagram that she's on holidays somewhere nice! Unusual for her to miss the red carpet.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    I saw from her instagram that she's on holidays somewhere nice! Unusual for her to miss the red carpet.

Absolutely raging. I love Giuliana on the red carpet. She's just a pro at it! I really do not like Maria at all!

Wellyd wrote: »
    Absolutely raging. I love Giuliana on the red carpet. She's just a pro at it! I really do not like Maria at all!

Same! She's great at interviewing it just flows with her, this one seems like it's a lot of effort. She could have a laugh with them too. I'm a bit bored of this already because of her

anna080 wrote: »
    Same! She's great at interviewing it just flows with her, this one seems like it's a lot of effort. She could have a laugh with them too. I'm a bit bored of this already because of her

For the first time in years I'm pressing record and heading to bed. Maria is not enticing me to stay up til 1am!

Yeah I think I might hit the hay too. In fairness it's not just Maria, the chat-worthy dresses are fairly non-existent so far!

Oh hold on, Kit Harington is on, I'll go when he's finished... yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Not as exciting as the Globes or the Oscars but worth a gander anyway!

First, Maria Menounos

336441.jpg

Maisie Williams (GOT)

336442.jpg

Julianna Margulies

336443.jpg

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

336444.jpg

Anna Chlumsky

336445.jpg

• Advertisement

Kelly Osbourne

336446.jpg

Giuliana'a instagram is flooded with people asking why she's not there tonight. Some people speculating whether it has anything to do with the criticism about her weight last time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Just clicked on. I adore Natalie Dormer's dress!

Sarah Hyland

336447.jpg

Gretchen Mol

336448.jpg

Laura Carmichael (Downton)

336449.jpg

Natalie Dormer (GOT)

336450.jpg