Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Award Season 2015

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I missed the red carpet last night so just catching up today. Amy Poehler looked incredible, about 20 years younger than she is. That hair colour really suits her.

Lots of nice classic dresses. A good night for outfits all around!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,106 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Lady Gaga looked amazing in the black, very old school Hollywood glamour

I wasn't a fan of Claire Danes dress especially the top part, she looked very thin but her hair and make up looked good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Lady Gaga looked amazing in the black, very old school Hollywood glamour

Her's was the only outfit I loved out of the ones I've seen. She looked beautiful and striking.

Thought most of the dresses were awful! :eek:

Felicity Huffman's, Ariel Winter's and Elisabeth Moss's were quite nice. But all round, an awful night, dress-wise.

I wish Emma Stone could be at every awards show. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I haven't seen one that I like :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I liked Ariel Winters' one - very appropriate for her age and the event (take note Kylie Jenner). The rich purple was striking on Claire Danes, the dress shape was less so though.

Did not like Heidi Klums yellow Versace number.....are we not a bit over the sheer cut-out look at this stage? January Jones green jumpsuit.....ah what?:confused:

Felicity Huffman looks completely different as a brunette, as does Amy Poehler; the latter looks way younger with darker hair :O

Sarah Hyland looked amazing! Love that colour on her and her hair was simple but youthful! :) Thumbs up!

Thought Lady Gagas' one was a bit baggy....but maybe it was the viewing angle.

Sophia Vegara looked beautiful - I liked her burgundy lipstick, it really offset nicely against her metallic dress; also had a laugh at this article in the indo today!

• Advertisement
Advertisement