Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Award Season 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I just didn't really like the cut out bits. It was stunning otherwise though. The colour is amazing. I also thought of Michelle Williams- her whole look that night was perfect. Very sad looking back at the pictures though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Meangadh wrote: »
    I just didn't really like the cut out bits. It was stunning otherwise though. The colour is amazing. I also thought of Michelle Williams- her whole look that night was perfect. Very sad looking back at the pictures though :(

*sobs*

michelle-williams-in-vera-wang.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They weren't together at the time he died were they? I wonder what happened them. She always seems sad now, like her heart is perpetually broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Felicity Jones is my new style crush, she has been killing it on the red carpets for all the movie awards

anna080 wrote: »
    They weren't together at the time he died were they? I wonder what happened them. She always seems sad now, like her heart is perpetually broken.

Not publicly anyway.
    They were such a cute couple.
    I think it's nice that she still has a piece of him in Matilda and she could her hair short for him too.

Anyway WAAAAAY OT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Love Felicity Jones's style too. Also really liked Eddie Redmayne's wife's dress.

what do people think of this trend for 'cleavage showing'.(e.g. Jennifer Aniston/ Julianne Moore at last night's BAFTA's....seems more prevalent this year for some reason. As a woman, can't say I like it too much tbh

She fell going up the steps and still looked stunning.

At the Berlin Film Festival.

Green is my favourite colour :D

2584489300000578-0-image-m-25_1423508237606.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Wow, Helen Mirren pulls it out of the bag every single time. She's amazing.

Only thing I would change is I'd have bone with either the necklace or the earrings, not both. But that's a small thing, she looks amazing as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

For the Grammys, what the hell were Madonna and Rihanna thinking?! Rihanna looked like one of those old school toilet brush covers!

I loved Taylor Swift's dress. Such a beautiful colour!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Rihanna looked like one of those old school toilet brush covers!

Lol! she DID look like something lurking behind your nan's loo :D

I love this pic from the night, spot rihanna lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rihanna as seen from space :P

:pac: I burst out laughing there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

*sobs*

michelle-williams-in-vera-wang.jpg

That must be the most stunning outfit of all time. It's absolutely perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

That must be the most stunning outfit of all time. It's absolutely perfect.

If someone had said to me before her arrival that Michelle Williams was wearing a canary/mustard yellow dress, gathered at the stomach with ruffled chiffon sleeves, I'd think ew. But it was wow.

One of my favourite outfits.

Loving Felicity Jones' style on the red carpet too! BAFTAs dress was cool. Looking forward to seeing what she wears to the Oscars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Countdown is on.... the big one is coming!

Oscars.jpg

#Oscars2015RedCarpet

(...........Red carpet coverage starting at 11.30pm on Sky Living)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Anybody getting gussied up to watch the red carpet tonight?!

Wellyd wrote: »
    Anybody getting gussied up to watch the red carpet tonight?!

I've ironed my best pyjamas in preparation, fluffy socks at the ready, thinking a loose topknot is the way forward for my hairstyle... I'll be on all the best dressed lists tomorrow :cool:

Red carpet coverage is starting at 10:30pm on E! All the good ones arrive near to the end so it'll be the morning before I see them, boo hoo

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    I've ironed my best pyjamas in preparation, fluffy socks at the ready, thinking a loose topknot is the way forward for my hairstyle... I'll be on all the best dressed lists tomorrow :cool:

Aw dee_mc! I'm such a geek I always put on a face of make up and do my hair to watch the oscars red carpet! The effort is really worth it though when you see me sitting in my leopard print onesie! My boyfriend thinks I'm a weirdo! But sure it's all in the name of fashion!

Wellyd wrote: »
    Aw dee_mc! I'm such a geek I always put on a face of make up and do my hair to watch the oscars red carpet! The effort is really worth it though when you see me sitting in my leopard print onesie! My boyfriend thinks I'm a weirdo! But sure it's all in the name of fashion!

Haha fair play to you, dedicated to the cause!
    Well I may not join in by making myself fabulous but I love checking out the dresses and seeing everyone's reactions on this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'll definitely be in my jammies (because I've been in my jammies for most of the day) but my husband saw this thread pop up on the front page earlier and told me that we needed to go get bubbly for me to have while watching the red carpet so I'll be drinking that!

I'll definitely be in my jammies (because I've been in my jammies for most of the day) but my husband saw this thread pop up on the front page earlier and told me that we needed to go get bubbly for me to have while watching the red carpet so I'll be drinking that!

He's a keeper!
    I might go nuts and have a sparkling water, if I'm feeling really decadent!!

Every year I always say I'd love some champagne for the oscars because of all the Moët ads and this year my boyfriend agreed to buy me some BUT I'm on medication for my stomach so I can't drink! Enjoy yours Bobblehead Panda!

Aw you lucky duck! My husband couldn't even tell you what time of year the Oscars are on :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Can't wait to see Emma Stone's outfit! #fangirl

I think I like the dress but I seriously dislike Kelly Osbourne and I hate her hair.

25F6D7F900000578-2958930-image-m-102_1424641168316.jpg

Love her dress, hate her hair and makeup. It's not the colour of the hair, the style isn't nice. Fab dress though.

• Advertisement

I think I like the dress but I seriously dislike Kelly Osbourne and I hate her hair.

Love it, suits her frame perfectly. Her make up is gorgeous too. The hair is awful though, I liked it at first but it got old pretty fast. Yeah I'd kill for that dress to be honest!

Advertisement