Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And it begins... (bigot brigade anti-SSM leaflets) - ### Mod Warning in 1st Post ###

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The zooming in on the faces was a bit disappointing - seemed pointless without the superimposed horns you would presume they were heading for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

In the bible, there is this character in Sodom called Lot, who is repeated reffered to as a "righteous man". When he is visited by angels, the men of sodom turn up demanding he bring the angels out so they can **** them. This righteous man offers his virgin daughters instead.

I feel that is the message we need to take away from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I wonder if this thread's revival will see another sneering drive-by post from the Tesco Value John Waters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

In the bible, there is this character in Sodom called Lot, who is repeated reffered to as a "righteous man". When he is visited by angels, the men of sodom turn up demanding he bring the angels out so they can **** them. This righteous man offers his virgin daughters instead.

Instead they just had sex with their father, because rebuilding the human race through incest was a far more common occurrence than Im comfortable with.

But yeah, the gays are ruining ****, we need to go back to our incestuous traditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pollyannawins

should children be exposed to the sound of lynchings and the gauging of pitch forks?

roll on the right wing backlash against the right wing backlash against the right wing backlash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Baby Jane

I don't agree with giving these maniacs oxygen (yeh I know, I've kinda done it).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Gay people are mad.... I'm married, I wish it had have been illegal for me.

Would have saved me a lot of hassle :)

I'm voting no. Gay people will thank me one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

Most straight people have committed "Sodomy".

If your a guy and go down on a girl, your a sodomite. Likewise the reverse is true, ye filthy sodomites. I encourage straight people to reclaim the term for all!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Nabber wrote: »
    Gay people are mad.... I'm married, I wish it had have been illegal for me.

Would have saved me a lot of hassle :)

I'm voting no. Gay people will thank me one day.

I can't tell if thats supposed to be a joke or not
    If its not...youre not going to let thousands of other people get married because marriage wasn't your thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

It's kinda strange that there were two virgins in a city of that repute. Normally you'd say their father kept them locked up but that's obviously not the case here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement