Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 brides!

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

It really is tea_and_cake! Found the last couple of week really hectic trying to get the invites made and out the door, OH was a disaster with addresses & changing the guest list!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Not sure if this will work or not, but here is a link to a photo on my fb page. Im terrible at attaching photos on here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153759840262651&set=a.429991057650.219392.636382650&type=3&theater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1473776321282859

andreac wrote: »
    Not sure if this will work or not, but here is a link to a photo on my fb page. Im terrible at attaching photos on here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153759840262651&set=a.429991057650.219392.636382650&type=3&theater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1473776321282859

You looked fabulous & are absolutely beaming with happiness!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

Andreac you look beautiful!

I'm still getting my head around the fact that we're getting married next week! (The 24th)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

andreac wrote: »

Gorgeous. Heres mine - got our dresses in the same shop!

• Advertisement

Dovies wrote: »

Dovies i meant to reply where you posted your other photo and say i had seen your photos on that fb page. It was only when you posted on here then i copped who you were :)
    You look beautiful. Ill try get some more photos and put them up.

Stunning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

No proper pictures of my dress yet but I did get this sneak peak from the photographer the other day (CAUSE IM MARRIED A WEEK TOMORROW WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT?!)

When I saw this photo it made me realise - a lot went wrong, but at the end of the day, I got exactly what I wanted and I am still just as happy :o
    Off to Amsterdam off all places for our honeymoon next Wednesday! All the very best for everyone who's big day is coming up!

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    No proper pictures of my dress yet but I did get this sneak peak from the photographer the other day (CAUSE IM MARRIED A WEEK TOMORROW WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT?!)

When I saw this photo it made me realise - a lot went wrong, but at the end of the day, I got exactly what I wanted and I am still just as happy :o
    Off to Amsterdam off all places for our honeymoon next Wednesday! All the very best for everyone who's big day is coming up!

Stunning! Have a fabulous honeymoon!

And at the end of the day Shasha, that's all that matters. Hope you had a wonderful day. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Gorgeous - so glad it worked out. Love Amsterdam - if you haven't been before it's fab. Don't know how long you are there but the red bus company do a tour to the windmills and cheese factory (30 eur I think). Well worth it. They end up at a little fishing port (Marken) where you get the ferry across to another little town. Like something from a postcard and lovely restaurants and bars on the quayside. We were there in December but Im sure its just as pretty this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Gorgeous - so glad it worked out. Love Amsterdam - if you haven't been before it's fab. Don't know how long you are there but the red bus company do a tour to the windmills and cheese factory (30 eur I think). Well worth it. They end up at a little fishing port (Marken) where you get the ferry across to another little town. Like something from a postcard and lovely restaurants and bars on the quayside. We were there in December but Im sure its just as pretty this time of year.

We're staying 5 days! Thanks for that, we're trying to get plenty done. Looking at the zoo, the big theme park outside of Amsterdam, the Heineken experience, the canal tours and general touristy stuff... :rolleyes:

Anyone else getting married this weekend? I can't quite believe our wedding is this Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

We got married on Thursday! It was absolutely perfect and so amazing. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck, but I ended up practically running down the stairs on the way to the ceremony room in excitement, lol.

Advertisement