Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Denman2008 wrote: »
    GDB likely going to France Mullins says, needs soft ground

My opinion with regards the horrible Cheltenham nights is listen to very uneducated people on this site.I have a horrible distane for minor people with nothing but uneducated views.

jimjamcos wrote: »
    You make less and less sense with each post.
    so sorry .hygragliplics is ever hard to understand IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

sting60 wrote: »
    My opinion with regards the horrible Cheltenham nights is listen to very uneducated people on this site.I have a horrible distane for minor people with nothing but uneducated views.

I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help. So please, put down your stones and step away from the glass dwelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Denman2008

Lol I only quoted Mullins, how is that being uneducated? You are some clown. Maybe your wonderful education didn't include how to put together a sentence. It's spelt disdain as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

You mean once he doesn't give the horse the most impeccable ride possible and give the horse every chance of winning? That Harchibald ride was beyond brilliance, noone else would've got him as close.

He gave him a great ride until just after the last, not sure how anyone thinks having him eyeball both Hardy Eustace and Brave Inca was a good decision.

• Advertisement

Gringo180 wrote: »
    More of That is my banker of the festival. 7/2 is an absolute steal.

Backed him last year but reluctant this year, his run in the Long Distance was bizarre, he will need to be at his very best to deal with Rock On Ruby.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Trends schmrends I know.... but some of these will have to be bucked big time for UDS in the Arkle. Third one in particular as he'll make all in all likelihood.
    - 9 of the last 11 winners had either won at Cheltenham or placed at the Festival before
    - 15 of the last 22 runnings have been won be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th favourites
    - Just 1 of the last 33 winners made most of the running
    - Only 2 of the last 17 winners had fallen or unseated their rider over fences

back some fancy priced horses e/w nrnb
    you still have two places behind the fav if you back anti post.

:confused::confused:

Do you really think Coneygree is a better novice than UDS and Vautour?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Would love if Hidden Cyclone won the Champion Chase.
    Very nice performance today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Would love if Hidden Cyclone won the Champion Chase.
    Very nice performance today.

Yeah delighted he got his head in front today. He was becoming forpaddydeplasterer mark II!

• Advertisement

Shemale wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

Do you really think Coneygree is a better novice than UDS and Vautour?
    Uds looks a superstar no doubt but look at the facts regarding the never mentioned coneygree.he won by 40l hard held at kempton where de boinville was taking the piss.at two out he was way ahead on the clock from silviniaco conti who won the king George over same trip same day.silviniaco conti 6.8.20 was pushed out and coneygree 6.9.72 was eased .this horse is seriously underestimated IMO and back against him at your pearl at Cheltenham.the question is would coneygree beat the shocking 11 ry old aladdins cave ( chase debut) 92l after beating a 135 who won by 50 l previous umh.

Just got off live chat with Betway.

I asked about NRNB for Cheltenham races. He said they were NRNB for ALL races. I asked him if he was sure and he confirmed.

EDIT:
    Had my doubts so went back onto chat....got a different person and he advised that they are NOT NRNB for ANY races in Cheltenham!!!!

Sorry!

TheTorment wrote: »

I asked about NRNB for Cheltenham races. He said they were NRNB for ALL races. I asked him if he was sure and he confirmed.
    take e/w in the markets now as you have three places if that is your thing no matter how many run on the day.

TheTorment wrote: »

take e/w in the markets now as you have three places if that is your thing no matter how many run on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Cart

Backed him last year but reluctant this year, his run in the Long Distance was bizarre, he will need to be at his very best to deal with Rock On Ruby.

So u know for sure he stays 3 miles do you?

Uds looks a superstar no doubt but look at the facts regarding the never mentioned coneygree.he won by 40l hard held at kempton where de boinville was taking the piss.at two out he was way ahead on the clock from silviniaco conti who won the king George over same trip same day.silviniaco conti 6.8.20 was pushed out and coneygree 6.9.72 was eased .this horse is seriously underestimated IMO and back against him at your pearl at Cheltenham.the question is would coneygree beat the shocking 11 ry old aladdins cave ( chase debut) 92l after beating a 135 who won by 50 l previous umh.

Nico fell asleep during the race, he missed the fact that the only danger to him Sausalito (?) Sunrise fell 6 out, Nico proceeded to shove him along and was even using the whip on the run in, quite a way from hard held.

Coneygree is my idea of the RSA winner but he definitely isn't at the same level of UDS

Nico fell asleep during the race, he missed the fact that the only danger to him Sausalito (?) Sunrise fell 6 out, Nico proceeded to shove him along and was even using the whip on the run in, quite a way from hard held.

Coneygree is my idea of the RSA winner but he definitely isn't at the same level of UDS
    Maybe its me but is distance a factor?????? Time is on the day based on my math he is a serious bet.

Mr Mole has impressed this year and hasn't beaten a bad yardstick in Brick Red.
    Looks open to further improvement and I've a had an each way bet at 33s for the Champion Chase. With all the question marks over SS and SDG I think if he does continue his upward curve he could be involved.
    Always seemed to have lots potential after his chase debut win over Vukovar. Only 7 too so again, further improvement looks well possible.
    I think there's a bit of value at the price, especially if he runs a good race vs Sir Du Grugy next Sat.

Maybe its me but is distance a factor??????

I don't know what you mean?

On ratings Coneygree won't achieve anything like UDS.

Cart wrote: »
    So u know for sure he stays 3 miles do you?

Yeah, I rode him through the fields to Crewkerne and he came out of it ok and kept galloping all the way.

• Advertisement

Maybe its me but is distance a factor?????? Time is on the day based on my math he is a serious bet.
    UDC over 3m who would you lose your money on. Totally different horses ,please refrain comparison types.

UDC over 3m who would you lose your money on. Totally different horses ,please refrain comparison types.

You said Congeygree was the best novice you had seen by a mile, you didn't say he was the best 3 mile novice you had seen by a mile.

Do you have a link to where you tipped up Coneygree before St Stephens Day at 50/1, you might also post a link to where you tipped up Lord Windemere as a nap.

You said Congeygree was the best novice you had seen by a mile, you didn't say he was the best 3 mile novice you had seen by a mile.

Do you have a link to where you tipped up Coneygree before St Stephens Day at 50/1, you might also post a link to where you tipped up Lord Windemere as a nap.

Or where he got 16s on Mount Flora......:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

Does 4th place in a Pertemps Qualifier qualify you for the final at Cheltenham?
    I thought Edeymi's run at Musselburgh was interesting. Sure to be a nice handicap in him somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Have done an accumulator of don poli, uds, paint the clouds, vatour and peace an co.
    1200/1!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I thought Edeymi's run at Musselburgh was interesting. Sure to be a nice handicap in him somewhere.

Yeah pretty sure he's in now. Some ride wasn't it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

First 6 qualify. GL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

What exactly does doing an E/W bet have to do with NRNB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

What exactly does doing an E/W bet have to do with NRNB?

Do a horse e/w in a Non runner no bet race now you get the current terms which is 1st 3 places in the Championship races. If only 4 or 5 turn up you'll still get paid 3rd place

• Advertisement

Does anyone know where you can check all of a horses entries, ATR and RP only show one race even though the horse could be in a few markets with the bookies. I may have found a nice one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement